VIVOSUN USB-C Splitters Coming Soon

:green_heart:VIVOSUN USB-C Splitters:green_heart:Coming SOON! With VIVOSUN USB-C Splitters, you can easily control up to 12 AeroWave E6 clip-on fans, and all connected fans are controlled by the same schedule.

To Learn more 👉:

Hello, I've been looking at your control hub and have a couple of questions im having trouble finding answers too .
Does it have a lux sensor add on to calculate PAR and humidity sensors , I think I spotted the temperature sensor (black wire silver end)
And im in Australia is it available with Australian 240v plug .
I've also downloaded your app but it says a lot of your products are out of stock on the app .
Regards Absorber

Hello, I've been looking at your control hub and have a couple of questions im having trouble finding answers too .
Does it have a lux sensor add on to calculate PAR and humidity sensors , I think I spotted the temperature sensor (black wire silver end)
And im in Australia is it available with Australian 240v plug .
I've also downloaded your app but it says a lot of your products are out of stock on the app .
Regards Absorber
There is no lux sensor. There is one probe on a pretty long cable that goes in the tent that measures temp, humidity and VPD/kPa, and the hub itself measures the outside temp, humidity and VPD/kPa.

There is no lux sensor. There is one probe on a pretty long cable that goes in the tent that measures temp, humidity and VPD/kPa, and the hub itself measures the outside temp, humidity and VPD/kPa.
Thanks for that

Thanks for that
No problem. I actually am trying to figure out PAR from a Lux meter that I have. It was like $20 from Amazon.

Just type LUX to PAR in Google and it's the first link. They don't have the exact wavelength that Vivosun uses for the seedling setting, but it's as close as I can find.

400 umol/s/m2 seems like it COULD be accurate or at least pretty close.

1000003130.jpg

1000003131.jpg

No problem. I actually am trying to figure out PAR from a Lux meter that I have. It was like $20 from Amazon.

Just type LUX to PAR in Google and it's the first link. They don't have the exact wavelength that Vivosun uses for the seedling setting, but it's as close as I can find.

400 umol/s/m2 seems like it COULD be accurate or at least pretty close.

1000003130.jpg

1000003131.jpg
Download the photon app it has PAR and lux readings and I've checked it against my lux meter and its accurate

SmartSelect_20230807-105819_One UI Home.jpg

Download the photon app it has PAR and lux readings and I've checked it against my lux meter and its accurate

It's accurate against my Lux meter as well, however it doesn't give you spectrums to choose from. I tried both full spectrum LED and blue/ white LED options in the app and they both give 600 PPFD.

The calculator website gives a reading of 400 and it uses a spectrum that looks actually close to mine.

I'm not sure which one to believe.

I have a S21, so I'm sure my sensors are pretty good but without the visual wavelength to reference I'm leaning towards the website calculator as being more accurate, but I'm happy that the Lux meter reads the same on my phone as the meter.

I even set my lights to 100% and held my phone 12" from the center of the light and calibrated it using the PPFD map from vivosun to calibrate it, because it was saying it was 100 ppfd higher than advertised and even after the calibration it still says its 200 PPFD higher than websites calculator. 3 different light selections and a recalibration and they all read 800 PPFD. I think the app is wrong. It said 800 PPFD at 65% light and 100% light with my phone in the same spot. I can visually see a difference in light when I adjust the percentage. I can't trust that app, but I appreciate the lead!

Oooh! I'm sorry. I just realized it first said 600, then at 100% it said 800, so there was a change. I got all confused with all the different numbers. I'll have to try it again tomorrow. My lights are gonna turn off soon and so am I. There still wasn't a difference in the reading when I switched LED type though. Maybe I'll just have to get a damn PAR meter. Ooof.

:green_heart:VIVOSUN USB-C Splitters:green_heart:Coming SOON! With VIVOSUN USB-C Splitters, you can easily control up to 12 AeroWave E6 clip-on fans, and all connected fans are controlled by the same schedule.

To Learn more 👉:

Nice this will definitely come in handy as I expand over the next few years!

Back
Top Bottom