Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

I was gonna order anyway, but I'm less than impressed too. I was hoping for another like the 7deal or even the Birthday promo. I'd have gone for the B-day deal, but I usually send them to the place I am currently using....and I don't want anything around there when my new mug comes.
Timing wise, this works about perfectly next week. Usually takes about 2 weeks to get here.
I don't think I'd put together an order prompted by this round of freebies.....then again, they are freebies. (Only a choad would complain about what they didn't get for free, I think.) I really want some regular sexed SSOG, and several Barney strains that've been catching my eye....*always had pretty good luck with Barneys. ET has never let me down either. G-13 is on that same short list. Always sprouted, always what they said it would be*.

Outside again Papa? Gots to admire a chap that just won't give up....
Sooo tempting to just throw a couple buckets out on the pool deck like the good ol' days....but
My neighbors' genius 5th grader was flying his new electric R/C airplane around the other day. his science project for school. It has an onboard camera, some kind of GPS, and teeny transmitter in it, so you can watch the ground below on your (his) laptop......The little fucker built a spy drone!
Some crap about surveying swamp terrain and arial measuring....BULL! It's a spy drone, and that was just what they were doing with it....in an innocent 10 year old sort of way....for about 10min., then human nature is bound take over
Now I wonder how many of those Hummingbirds at my feeders, have camera-eyeballs and a U.S. stamp on their bitty, carbon-nanotube, legs?
No Buckets!
damnit
:peace: y'all
**Looks great....congrats on the save sir**
:Namaste:

High Chopper!:high-five: Starting to worry about you, you must be busy. I know what you mean about the 420 Special. I did see something else on there, but can't find it again now. They may surprise us yet.
I want to see a Chopper SSOG. You will probably do well, as is your usual.
I'll probably hit Barney's too. :high-five:

Surveillance fly overs now! What next? Well, if you have a shotgun, that's an easy one. What if they are real Humming Birds? Guess those are replaceable too. :smokin:
Hey thanks I had lots help on my save. She's a beauty now.
No bravery on the two little girls outside. Just weren't doing good inside.

Well, see you on 420 Day! :Rasta:

Looks like such a beautiful place... I wish I was there to smell all of your beautiful trees!!

Wish you were too! I remember the first time I landed here on the way to Nam......it smelled great! :Namaste:

I'm 6'3"... That would intimidate even ME! "Holy crap, lady, we're in a church! CHILL!"

Good! *WHEW* see ya! ((Exit Stage Left... Stage Right, even...))

Hehe, the princess and the pea . . .

It's nice when an adult decision can be made without drama. Sad, but necessary splits are best when there's no drama. It's good that she was still a friend.

Well done my Man!
You put into the right framework. Honesty is good between Friends. :thumb:

DSCN20261.JPG

Very good job! Plants are looking great!! Looking at the setup it looks like it would be easy to maintain. Going to check out your journal to see of maybee trying myself. :Namaste:

When I saw those plants on your site I noticed that they are from Mr Krip. That hempy is looking very tempting.

I like the continuing story. The harder I looked for love the less I got because I would look so desparate. When I finally gave up and wham..... the right One came along! Those Italian Suits sure came in handy!!. You probably still have them!!! I bet you still put them on once in a while!!! LOL!!!

The Back Yard is Looking Great!!!!!!! You have a little piece of Heaven!! :high-five::circle-of-love:

Hi CF!

Yep, Mr Krip is a master for sure!

Man, you reminded me of an old country song "Looking in all the wrong Places". Been there, done that too! :high-five:

That's the way works, give up and here she comes....Glad she did Buddy...You have great wife!

Take care Brother! :high-five:

Hi OMM,

Thanks for the pics of the outside girls...that vintage looks oohhh sooo much happier now, hope the little hawaiian follows suit.

Love the backyard pic too...man what I would give to visit paradise someday.

THsea wants to put cow traps all over the place......that would get me a big time lawsuit.

??? what's a cow trap? and if they're on your property unlawfully, why would you be liable?

:high-five:

My Pleasure sqwheels
Your right they are loving it out there.....hope they stick around until harvest,
every little bit helps.

THsea told you what they were..ninja stuff! Hawaii has some crazy laws. If someone is injured on your property, even if the are stealing...You are responsible......even if they break into your house?????? Crazy!

I wish you could come over too...even for just a few days.... I would give you and your Bo a nice tour to the best spots. :surf:

A Picture update of the Girls

Day 23 of Bloom

Lucy

Lucy_jpg6.JPG

The Church

church_jpg4.JPG

Lemon Skunk

lemonsk_jpg3.JPG

The Sage and the Church

sage_and_church_jpg.JPG

The Sage

sage_jpg5.JPG

Last but not the least White Russian.

whiterush_jpg1.JPG

The defoliation worked very well......lots of Bud Sites showing!:high-five:

Great work, Brother! :bravo:
That White Russian made quite the comeback! I think she looks the best out of all those gorgeous-looking girls, but they ALL look fantastic! :welldone:

A Super Cropping Tutorial

First of all why do we super crop?

Here are some reasons.

Your plants stretched too much and are the in or above your lights.
Your running our of vertical space..no more room.
You want your plants to be even under your lights for better coverage.
Space limitations.

What you should do before Super Cropping. Water your plants an hour before you start. They will be easier to bend....hopefully so you wont break your girl.
Even if you do break them, Super Cropping still works. If it's a bad break you can usually tape them up and they will be fine.

Here is the Lemon Skunk before Super Cropping

Lemonskbeforejpg.JPG

Reach over and roll the stem in your fingers to soften the stem.

lemonskhand_jpg.JPG

Here she is after super cropping picture. She had a hard steam so I was very careful.

llemonskafter_jpg.JPG

Next up is Lucy..the bad girl she stretched like crazy

lucy2before_jpg.JPG

Once again I rolled her stem to soften her up. She was very easy to super crop. Very soft stems,

handandlucy_jpg.JPG

And here she is after I Super Cropped both of her stems.

lucyafter_jpg1.JPG

And now the girls are on a level playing field and will fit under the lights again.

evenplayfield_jpg.JPG

Questions and comments are welcome. Hope this clarified Supper Cropping for you a bit.
:thumb:

Great work, Brother! :bravo:
That White Russian made quite the comeback! I think she looks the best out of all those gorgeous-looking girls, but they ALL look fantastic! :welldone:

Thanks Mr, Krip! You helped allot :thanks:

How is supercropping different than LST? More like MST?

Well, your mostly trying to control hight with Super Cropping.

With LST you are training your plants to stay low or doing some training for more tops.

Here is what I mean:
LST36.jpg

MST I don't know about?
:smokin:

Topping and FIMing are another way of getting more tops too. That's what I did to my White Russian.

How is supercropping different than LST? More like MST?

I believe the primary difference is that Supercropping (and topping, and FIM) is actually a form of HST ("High Stress Training").

With LST, the plant is trained, but never damaged, so it is considered "Low Stress" on the plant.

With Supercropping, you are actually causing some damage to the plant which increases the stress levels.

Both HST and LST will help control height and develop more tops. The plant will recover faster from LST. :Namaste:

I believe the primary difference is that Supercropping (and topping, and FIM) is actually a form of HST ("High Stress Training").

With LST, the plant is trained, but never damaged, so it is considered "Low Stress" on the plant.

With Supercropping, you are actually causing some damage to the plant which increases the stress levels.

Both HST and LST will help control height and develop more tops. The plant will recover faster from LST. :Namaste:

HI Mr. Krip.:high-five:

Thanks Brother...I guess at 3 AM my mind didn't click ...... of course I know about High Stress Training. Oh! Well! :thanks:

Wish you were too! I remember the first time I landed here on the way to Nam......it smelled great! :Namaste:

my ol' grunt buddies would probably say, Hi. smelled a lot better when you were headed east than it did when you were headed west

***very busy. In fact...a few swats of this ol' Romulan, a couple 10miles or so on my bike, and I am headed in for the afternoon. I'm doing a Lacquer shoot....lots of coats....lots of sanding :)
I can get a few coats in today yet.
No wonder no one does this anymore. The owner insisted, despite my protests

OOoooooo the Lucy's gettin' frosty looks like light, sparkly, snowfall on those cone shaped nugs.....and they haven't reached the "swell" yet. Dew is there....filling out to the hair tips. It won't be much longer.
two SSOG phenos.....short and all one, fat ,foot long, x-mas tree bud,,,all filled out. The other is srtaight OG looking 2ft of whit haired loveliness....a bunch further to go, RKS is the same but very short...1ft maybe. 12/12 keeps 'em a handy size....I'll veg just a bit longer next time though. I can light up 4ft pretty easily, so maybe a 3 week veg will do it.
All in all, the first all LED grow went really well. Couldn't have asked for better. I can say with certainty that Diamond series lights did as well as any other bulb grow I've ever seen.....I honestly wouldn't have expected a bunch more from the real sun...(12/12 aside)
ciao daddy o
;)

HI Mr. Krip.:high-five:

Thanks Brother...I guess at 3 AM my mind didn't click ...... of course I know about High Stress Training. Oh! Well! :thanks:

No problem, Brother! :high-five:

I just wanted to help clarify for Surf, but I know you're the Training Master since I've studied just about every form of training there is by reading your journals! :thanks:

Besides, at 3:00am after a day of medicating....ummmmm....what were we talking about again??? :)

my ol' grunt buddies would probably say, Hi. smelled a lot better when you were headed east than it did when you were headed west

***very busy. In fact...a few swats of this ol' Romulan, a couple 10miles or so on my bike, and I am headed in for the afternoon. I'm doing a Laquer shoot....lots of coats....lots of sanding :)
I can get a few coats in today yet.
No wonder no one does this anymore. The owner insisted, despite my protests

OOoooooo the Lucy's gettin' frosty looks like light, sparkly, snowfall on those cone shaped nugs.....and they haven't reached the "swell" yet. Dew is there....filling out to the hair tips. It won't be much longer.
two SSOG phenos.....short and all one, fat ,foot long, x-mas tree bud,,,all filled out. The other is srtaight OG looking 2ft of whit haired loveliness....a bunch further to go, RKS is the same but very short...1ft maybe. 12/12 keeps 'em a handy size....I'll veg just a bit longer next time though. I can light up 4ft pretty easily, so maybe a 3 week veg will do it.
All in all, the first all LED grow went really well. Couldn't have asked for better. I can say with certainty that Diamond series lights did as well as any other bulb grow I've ever seen.....I honestly wouldn't have expected a bunch more from the real sun...(12/12 aside)
caio daddy o
;)

Hey Chopper. I was on a Hospital plane on the way back....couldn't get off the plane..so I missed that.:popcorn: Oh! Man.....a Laquer job...poor you...:smokin:

Your girls sound wonderful. Snowy time down south.

Thanks for the report on your lights. People have been looking for someone that has actually used them. I still lust for one, but that is in the future.
Well, you have a full day ahead, better let you get to it.
Later Gator. :thanks:

yeah im gonna LST with my White russian as well :) going to use that same diagram u put up :) shes out doors now and man shes growin fast, OH dont forget to vote in PoTM and NoTM and MoTM :) gramps is doing really good it looks like

Back
Top Bottom