Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

I have found I can let my OCD Run rampant in my grow space and I dont feel even a little bit
ashamed or feel Its a bad thing at all, actually quite the opposite. I can control things with complete immunity :rofl:
Love this Gazoo! :bravo:

... The grow space: good for all psycho-inoculations! :cheer:

So great to read all of that. “...find that if I can start creating with my hands the depression melts away” so good, man!

This is me exactly - I have no idea why I do it when i do, just sometimes i doo! :high-five:
I knew if anyone got me it’d be you AG! :circle-of-love:
I’ve gotta just keep making things man. The best part about being bipolar, if there is a good side, is that I can use moments of mania to my advantage to really immerse myself completely in something. Medication is supposed to balance the highs and lows but thus far I’ve not been prescribed anything but Wellbutrin. That’s supposed to help with the lows, but the highs aren’t controlled hehe.

It’s like my superpower when it happens.
A pure sativa takes a looonnngggg time to do everything! Lol
Yeah some of the ones in Aces catalog is like nahhhh I’m good lol. 12-14 weeks would be as far as I’d care to try.
I’m really excited for this NHS from Mr.Nice. I’m gonna have to hope for some females as they are regular seeds. Come to think of it...wonder how many I should drop if I want 2-3 females? Should be exciting. I might throw an autoflower in the mix because all this sativa need some indica to balance out.
I’ve got auto night queen from Dutch passion that I might throw in there.

I’d run several if you have room. Genetics is all about chance.
I was thinking about running four or five and hoping for 2-3 females. If I get all five, I could always run the entire 4x8. I just need room for the heater.

Update
I harvested Green Doctor, Mexican Airlines, and my outdoor Carnival. Critical Haze needs a few more days, possibly a week.
Numbers are surprising for the Green Doctor. I yielded exactly 3oz dry. She did not look that heavy six weeks into flower but man I was strapping her branches to anything I could find to keep her upright. She looked like a dude at the gym that only does upper body lol.
Her smoke is relaxing to the body but the mind is alert and creative. Perfect for me, really. It’s low thc makes a good day strain for me so that I can increase my thc at night to help me wind down and sleep. Her smells are lemony but I think the cbd influence gives it a different smell than that of just Super Lemon Haze. It’s more musty smelling or something.
9EB37470-05A7-48E4-9734-564E10636F4D.jpeg
DB95005B-7EE2-4429-8A56-B9840D11760C.jpeg
AFDC0732-BFB6-4274-A1D4-3A35027B8EFD.jpeg
3F7DBFEF-4FBE-4669-9435-EA1818EE8E45.jpeg
20C50D2A-E7B0-49DF-9B66-CF45111C3727.jpeg
8BB2CE24-C45B-4A83-BD81-8E4F0B3DC6FE.jpeg

Mexican Airlines from Fast Bud auto never had a good chance to become great because I let the heat get out of control. Then again, Green Doctor was subjected to the same heat and she pulled through. Photperiods are more resilient to temperature extremes, it would appear. MA yielded 1/2oz dry. She’s a decent smoke but I know I missed out on her full beauty.
839AF4CD-4C1C-485E-8228-D01EBD45F88A.jpeg
F9E6864C-A627-43DB-AE48-E2F55537838F.jpeg
0EDA3281-CAE6-4639-9432-3759782D8185.jpeg

I am preparing a small batch of EVOO cannabis oil from Green Doctor. I’ve got ~7grams produce, 1/4 cup EVOO, and ~2 teaspoons of sunflower lecithin. I’ll report back how it goes, if there’s anything to report that is.

B2B2D03A-A182-4D3C-BA90-BDDB95B22DBE.jpeg

Cheers family, and have a great weekend!

Ahh forgot Carnival lol.

Carnival isn’t dry yet. I’m trying something I’ve never tried and that is to hang the whole plant right from the severing of the stem. I happened to have two clean 32 gallon trash cans so I scaled up the figures for bid washing and dunked that whole fucker at the same time lol. Lazy is gonna find a way okay guys? :cough::)
Here’s a few shots of her life in her final days:
6763C14B-42A1-4C8F-865A-DB89813B9210.jpeg
C0464014-AAFE-4F6E-9FA8-50AE792B36AC.jpeg
5E74B852-5F72-4772-8951-96DCC03EE41B.jpeg
B1B04ED2-4041-48BD-8A97-63E55DBD814B.jpeg

That last pic is just to show how well my humidifier is working. These house of hydro systems are awesome for diy humidifiers. /rant.

I’ll get some better big shots of Carnival after she’s dry and I’ve weighed her.

Nice harvest, Green Doctor should serve you well. Love those pink pistils on the last photos.
Yea GD is a nice strain.. kinda sad about it being my last bean
Nice lil outdoor haul Archie.
Congrats bud. :high-five:
Thank you Duggan, I’ll get some numbers. I’m not expecting massive numbers but given their short veg time outside I’m just grateful for the easy grow.
Congratulations on the harvest, I'm liking the sound of the GD!
Yeah she is a cross of SLH and Candida :thumb: They say 10 week strain but both of mine were done closer to 9 weeks.
Congratulations on the harvests AW! Greasy-looking buds and the pink on the Carnival is sweet :thumb:. I'm glad the GD is hitting the right spot for you and I hope the oil turns out well.

Get a shot of the Haze in its full outside glory before you take it down. I want to see it in the raised bed!
Yeah that pink is beautiful huh? I’ll definitely be taking a couple photos before chopping Critical Haze. :thumb: I haven’t sprayed BT spray in about three weeks and I found a really tiny bud worm trying to snack on my flowers this morning. I snatched his ass up with the quickness lol
Ya eh Shed,...Archie, give us a look see at that beauty. :ganjamon:
:thumb:
Yeah! What they said! :popcorn: will love seeing the raised bed, pleeeaasse :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful canrnival buds, man and nice old-school drying tech :love: - brings good memories.
Hey AG! Yeah man funny you should say that... my neighbor is pretty old school with regards to growing. That was his advice to try and avoid the plant drying too fast. She is on day four in the tent hanging and not really drying fast at all. :thumb:
The only change I made in my drying technique, for this plant, is to leave it as one giant plant rather than processing the plant stem by stem.
I’ll be reporting on how this all shakes out if there’s anything to report.

I happened to have two clean 32 gallon trash cans so I scaled up the figures for bid washing and dunked that whole fucker at the same time lol. Lazy is gonna find a way okay guys?

I may have to invest in one of those large trash cans so I can do the whole plant dunk. My humidity is around 10% these days, and I need to slow down the drying.

If that Carnival smokes as well as it looks, that’s gonna be a treat!
:yummy:

I may have to invest in one of those large trash cans so I can do the whole plant dunk. My humidity is around 10% these days, and I need to slow down the drying.

If that Carnival smokes as well as it looks, that’s gonna be a treat!
:yummy:
Yeah Felipe, I’m liking the results. The plant is just now ready to be clipped and jarred up. I might’ve stumbled on my new technique. Course my wife’s wondering why I’ve got two giant trash cans full of water but she should be used to my antics by now lol.

UPDATE
Alright guys and girls here’s my last plant for 2019. It’s coming down tomorrow morning, long as I don’t get interrupted.
Critical Haze from RSN. 10 week strain she finished around 11 weeks of my math is right. I still don’t have a dry weight for the Carnival I felled last week haha! Timburrrrr!

8EAA257D-2D3D-4030-9D8B-3E521DCE5B9C.jpeg
D3FA96D9-835E-4D0F-90B5-AB9F511C1144.jpeg
65A18BA6-8674-4122-9D0F-0AB8D8030B51.jpeg
752E1733-64B8-4AE5-ABF6-3B08F4241AC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom