Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

Keep checking the trichomes at this point since it may put out white pistils forever!
Ok, then I think there is still a way to go.
DSC_9067-Edit.jpg
DSC_9069-Edit.jpg
DSC_9073-Edit.jpg

I really hate the way nanners look. I haven’t seen one in real life but I’ve seen enough in here. I thought I had one once a legit nearly swooned in horror, but it was a swollen sex part the catalyst or what ever it’s called.

I love growing, but my least favourite part of it, by a country mile, is late flower. The variables give me anxiety. For real.

I really hate the way nanners look. I haven’t seen one in real life but I’ve seen enough in here. I thought I had one once a legit nearly swooned in horror, but it was a swollen sex part the catalyst or what ever it’s called.

I love growing, but my least favourite part of it, by a country mile, is late flower. The variables give me anxiety. For real.
I'm interested to learn that a nanner or two is in the normal range of behavior in late flower. I'm also looking forward to the end of flower. I don't feel anxious but I feel impatient. I'm more anxious about the other two and getting them to the finish line in time. I have daily anxiety about them :lot-o-toke:

Wednesday 3 Aug UPDATE

AUTOS

Lavender Best
79 Days AG, 58 Days In Flower
1st Aug 2 L water with mycco, molasses, 401, epic

DSC_9132-Edit.jpg

PHOTOS

Bruce Banner 2
58 Days AG, Flip 4 days
1st Aug: 2 L water with mycco, calmag, 401, epic

DSC_9112-Edit.jpg
DSC_9118-Edit.jpg
DSC_9144-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 58 Days AG, Flip 4 days

DSC_9110-Edit.jpg
DSC_9135-Edit.jpg
DSC_9143-Edit.jpg

I'm really not sure at all if I am taking off the right leaves and branches. I think that the Wedding Cake is looking thin and spindly. Perhaps that will fill out and strengthen once she gets more light, which will happen once the Lavender Best is down. This pile is off all three.
DSC_9103-Edit.jpg

The weeks seem to fly by. I can't believe it is hump day again. Thank you for your interest in my grow and have a great day ahead :)

Wednesday 3 Aug UPDATE

AUTOS

Lavender Best
79 Days AG, 58 Days In Flower
1st Aug 2 L water with mycco, molasses, 401, epic

DSC_9132-Edit.jpg

PHOTOS

Bruce Banner 2
58 Days AG, Flip 4 days

DSC_9112-Edit.jpg
DSC_9118-Edit.jpg
DSC_9144-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake 58 Days AG, Flip 4 days

DSC_9110-Edit.jpg
DSC_9135-Edit.jpg
DSC_9143-Edit.jpg

I'm really not sure at all if I am taking off the right leaves and branches. I think that the Wedding Cake is looking thin and spindly. Perhaps that will fill out and strengthen once she gets more light, which will happen once the Lavender Best is down. This pile is off all three.
DSC_9103-Edit.jpg

The weeks seem to fly by. I can't believe it is hump day again. Thank you for your interest in my grow and have a great day ahead :)
Good mornin Carmen.... That lavender has to be getting close.... Looking fantastic.

And yea the Bruce and weeding cake should explode regardless of miss lavenders fluffy butt being in the way lol these plants find a way even if we don't have one for them.

Have a great day and when can we expect another Carmen ray sound track lol 😉

Good mornin Carmen.... That lavender has to be getting close.... Looking fantastic.

And yea the Bruce and weeding cake should explode regardless of miss lavenders fluffy butt being in the way lol these plants find a way even if we don't have one for them.

Have a great day and when can we expect another Carmen ray sound track lol 😉
Thank you Happy :) My gawd this Caramel King larf gives me a gives me a buzz and it was quick dried and uncured. I wonder what the better buds will be like... lol cotton wool head a bit and definite couch lock. This is nice and strong and I generally have quite a high tolerance I would say. Whoohoo! I hope your day is superduper.

Tomorrow the power will be out from 12 pm to 2.30 pm. This crap is likely to continue daily 😠🗯️ We had a brief reprieve. I knew it wouldn't last.

I'm really not sure at all if I am taking off the right leaves and branches.
You're doing an excellent job!
I think that the Wedding Cake is looking thin and spindly.
Thin and spindly is fine at this stage- easier to see what's going on with her, and more light gets through to the potential budsites...no worries Carmen, she'll fill in the blanks a little later on... :)

You're doing an excellent job!

Thin and spindly is fine at this stage- easier to see what's going on with her, and more light gets through to the potential budsites...no worries Carmen, she'll fill in the blanks a little later on... :)
Carcass that is so encouraging to hear, thank you so much! :)

Hi Carmen! What a great journal. I've been bookmarking a ton. Especially the training on your Bruce Banner... She's really come a long way and her canopy is filling in beautifully. And that Lavender Best is so close I can almost smell her through the screen.

I used to have nightmares about nanners until I STS'd a plant. I have two tents, in the same room, with a fan oscillating back and forth across them. I had the STS plant in one tent and four flowering photos in the other tent. I left the STS tent open a crack, and the room fan going, the entire grow. And when I manually pollinated my plants, I did so right in my bloom tent, and wasn't overly careful to contain the little poofs of pollen... And in the end I only ended up with a few stray seeds in my harvest. Like less than 10. (That's including the NL that balled out after I misprayed STS - however she was isolated immediately and I'm nearly positive her pollen was sterile).

I was actually really surprised there weren't more seeds given there were hundreds and hundreds of bananas in close proximity barely contained. It's really no big deal and nothing to lose sleep over. :laughtwo:

You are killin' it, girl 😀 :love:

Everything looks great, Carmen! I agree with Adora, that Lavender Best looks sticky and yummy.

And, I'm happy you're enjoying the Caramel King so far.

Hi Carmen! What a great journal. I've been bookmarking a ton. Especially the training on your Bruce Banner... She's really come a long way and her canopy is filling in beautifully. And that Lavender Best is so close I can almost smell her through the screen.

I used to have nightmares about nanners until I STS'd a plant. I have two tents, in the same room, with a fan oscillating back and forth across them. I had the STS plant in one tent and four flowering photos in the other tent. I left the STS tent open a crack, and the room fan going, the entire grow. And when I manually pollinated my plants, I did so right in my bloom tent, and wasn't overly careful to contain the little poofs of pollen... And in the end I only ended up with a few stray seeds in my harvest. Like less than 10. (That's including the NL that balled out after I misprayed STS - however she was isolated immediately and I'm nearly positive her pollen was sterile).

I was actually really surprised there weren't more seeds given there were hundreds and hundreds of bananas in close proximity barely contained. It's really no big deal and nothing to lose sleep over. :laughtwo:

You are killin' it, girl 😀 :love:
Thank you so much Adora :) I keep looking at the trichs hoping to chop the LB, and I keep thinking "ok just another day" but then I look at the size of the light and the three plants under it and my stomach knots up lol. That's what makes me lose sleep. I've seen amber on sugar leaves, and some dotted around on the buds, so I am still toying with the idea of a harvest today maybe.
Everything looks great, Carmen! I agree with Adora, that Lavender Best looks sticky and yummy.

And, I'm happy you're enjoying the Caramel King so far.
Thank you HG :)

Please help me solve a problem:
I have measured the Wedding Cake and she is 28 inches across each arm of the V shape, which is beginning to fill in and form a canopy. This plant looks set to become a monster. The Bruce Banner #2 is way more contained at 25 inches diameter. Looking at this light, is it enough for both plants? If not, I should probably start planning for an alternative now.
DSC_9242-Edit.jpg

Notice that the Lavender Best is no longer in the picture?
DSC_9217-Edit.jpg
DSC_9223-Edit.jpg
DSC_9225-Edit.jpg
DSC_9231-Edit.jpg
DSC_9236-Edit.jpg
DSC_9237-Edit.jpg
DSC_9246-Edit.jpg

Congratulations on the harvest!
The footprint of the light looks like it'll just fit them from here, as long as you can let them grow up, rather than out. Is there any way to move the one on the left of the pic just a little bit closer to the centre of the light?

Please help me solve a problem:
I have measured the Wedding Cake and she is 28 inches across each arm of the V shape, which is beginning to fill in and form a canopy. This plant looks set to become a monster. The Bruce Banner #2 is way more contained at 25 inches diameter. Looking at this light, is it enough for both plants? If not, I should probably start planning for an alternative now.
DSC_9242-Edit.jpg

Notice that the Lavender Best is no longer in the picture?
DSC_9217-Edit.jpg
DSC_9223-Edit.jpg
DSC_9225-Edit.jpg
DSC_9231-Edit.jpg
DSC_9236-Edit.jpg
DSC_9237-Edit.jpg
DSC_9246-Edit.jpg
Oooooo exciting.... Bet it smelled wonderful through the whole chop and trim... Congratz growmie.

No input on the light as I would say F it and just move em closer and fight for the space lol.....you know a plant gulag 😂

Oooooo exciting.... Bet it smelled wonderful through the whole chop and trim... Congratz growmie.

No input on the light as I would say F it and just move em closer and fight for the space lol.....you know a plant gulag 😂
Growm's I am so high right now.... scissor hash has me abuzz, thanks mate!
Congratulations on the harvest!
The footprint of the light looks like it'll just fit them from here, as long as you can let them grow up, rather than out. Is there any way to move the one on the left of the pic just a little bit closer to the centre of the light?
Thanks Mel, I'm ecstatic atm :) Thanks for the feedback on the light. I could move the light to the right and have them both on the table side by side, but then one would get window light and the other wouldn't. The one on the left is the banner (didn't you grow one recently?) and she is perched on the corner edge of a square side table, which is balanced on a bench adjacent to the table, up against the wall lol. No space to move closer the way the light is now. I could swing it to the right of the pic in the aforementioned possibility. How much do you think that window light matters if I move her into the shade of the wedding cake?

Growm's I am so high right now.... scissor hash has me abuzz, thanks mate!

Thanks Mel, I'm ecstatic atm :) Thanks for the feedback on the light. I could move the light to the right and have them both on the table side by side, but then one would get window light and the other wouldn't. The one on the left is the banner (didn't you grow one recently?) and she is perched on the corner edge of a square side table, which is balanced on a bench adjacent to the table, up against the wall lol. No space to move closer the way the light is now. I could swing it to the right of the pic in the aforementioned possibility. How much do you think that window light matters if I move her into the shade of the wedding cake?
I grew a couple last summer, and I kinda half-assed a 12/12 from seed with a cross of BB and an unknown male over the winter.
If she's closer to the centre of the light I don't think the loss of some of the light from the window would bother her much. It's what I would do.

If you're up to it, you can just switch their positions daily in order to compensate for any disadvantage one spot has over the other spot, light-wise.

Congrats on the harvest, Carmen. She's pretty! :)

Congrats on the LB harvest, Carmen! Looking forward to the smoke report.

If you're up to it, you can just switch their positions daily in order to compensate for any disadvantage one spot has over the other spot, light-wise.

Congrats on the harvest, Carmen. She's pretty! :)

I was going to say the same thing GDB said. You should probably be moving your plants already in order for all sides of the plants to get the best light.

Back
Top Bottom