Tick tock indeed GDB :)
Those flowers are coming along nicely!
Thank you Shed!
They look great, Carmen-
Nice buds, and plenty of 'em too!
Thank you Carcass!
Good morning Carm :)

No weekend off for me, I’m chasing that dollar 💰

Your plant is beautiful. Those flowers make my heart sing :)
Thank you Tra!
Looks awesome man
Hey Mountainman Thanks!
Looking good and satisfying over there Carmen;)
Yoges, it is very satisfying, thank you!

And now for another smoke report:

Lavender Best.png
Screenshot (16) copy.jpg

Thank you for your interest in my grow :) Have a spectacular Sunday.

Tuesday 30th Aug UPDATE

Today I am going to do some side by side, so that you can see the difference between the two plants and the way that their buds are stacking etc. but first here are the deets:

Bruce Banner 2
85 Days AG, Flip 31 days
30th Aug 2 L water with mycco, microbes, humic and fulvic acids, calmag and molasses.
Wedding Cake 85 Days AG, Flip 31 days
30th Aug 2 L water with mycco, microbes, humic and fulvic acids, calmag and molasses.

DSC_9713-Edit.jpg
DSC_9716-Edit.jpg

DSC_9722-Edit.jpg
DSC_9715-Edit.jpg

The more Sativa inclined Bruce Banner #2 pictured first, and the more Indica inclined Wedding Cake pictured second. In the top pics, its the WC on the left and the BB#2 on the right.

I wish I could show you their true color. Here's an effort. These were taken in window light. BB#2 pictured first and WC pictured second.

DSC_9695-Edit.jpg
DSC_9692-Edit.jpg

We're on the race to the finishing line. I am happy with progress. Both plants are looking healthy and are bug free. I have no longer got the fan on them because I keep them covered at night but also my electric bill was too high and I had to switch off unnecessary appliances. Anyway, I will have to keep vigilant about potential pm. @Lerugged, what are the odds of pm in an uncontrolled interior grow? I keep the windows open on warmer, dryer days, to give the air a refresh.

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Have a good one :)

Tuesday 30th Aug UPDATE

Today I am going to do some side by side, so that you can see the difference between the two plants and the way that their buds are stacking etc. but first here are the deets:

Bruce Banner 2 85 Days AG, Flip 31 days
Wedding Cake 85 Days AG, Flip 31 days

DSC_9713-Edit.jpg
DSC_9716-Edit.jpg

DSC_9722-Edit.jpg
DSC_9715-Edit.jpg

The more Sativa inclined Bruce Banner #2 pictured first, and the more Indica inclined Wedding Cake pictured second. In the top pics, its the WC on the left and the BB#2 on the right.

I wish I could show you their true color. Here's an effort. These were taken in window light. BB#2 pictured first and WC pictured second.

DSC_9695-Edit.jpg
DSC_9692-Edit.jpg

We're on the race to the finishing line. I am happy with progress. Both plants are looking healthy and are bug free. I have no longer got the fan on them because I keep them covered at night but also my electric bill was too high and I had to switch off unnecessary appliances. Anyway, I will have to keep vigilant about potential pm. @Lerugged, what are the odds of pm in an uncontrolled interior grow? I keep the windows open on warmer, dryer days, to give the air a refresh.

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Have a good one :)
Hi! Im still super new here but Ive somehow missed your grows this whole time and Im just stitting pondering just how incredible your whole presentation is! Absolutely wonderful to go through this entire thread and see your techniques on not just growing but of capturing it and logging it all in such a truly captivating manner.

Just spot on and all very very next level while making it all look as approachable as possible.
:cheer::welldone::bravo::headbanger:
Thank you!

Weed plants don't get any healthier than those two...
Beautiful, Carmen!

Sounds like the perfect hybrid!
Hi Shed, sorry for the tardy response. It really is a nice hybrid. I thought it would be more of a couchlock but I did harvest early in the harvest window when there was only a spot or two of amber trichs, so I'd be interested to see how that would change with a later harvest.
Looking lovely Carmen!
Thank you Stunger!
Hey. I recon you should be safe. Although can't speak on flowering indoors but now the weather should start warming up and if you do get maybe spraying with some citric acid will help. I think you will be fine though. Looking good.
Thanks LR! That reminds me I must buy more citric acid! I used the last of it on my previous bud wash.
Hi! Im still super new here but Ive somehow missed your grows this whole time and Im just stitting pondering just how incredible your whole presentation is! Absolutely wonderful to go through this entire thread and see your techniques on not just growing but of capturing it and logging it all in such a truly captivating manner.

Just spot on and all very very next level while making it all look as approachable as possible.
:cheer::welldone::bravo::headbanger:
Thank you!
Welcome AutoNaut! What a lovely thing to hear from a reader and fellow grower, thank you so much. You have an outdoor auto grow I see. I'll head over there and see what you're growing!
Weed plants don't get any healthier than those two...
Beautiful, Carmen!
Thank you so much Carcass!

Here in the Southern Hemisphere it is Spring Day today! Here's to an excellent outdoor season ahead Growmies!

Bruce Banner #2 Bud
DSC_9739-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake Bud
DSC_9776-Edit.jpg

Happy Spring Day, Carmen!
Great looking buds, you're doing an excellent job on those ladies..👍

Happy Spring Day! Lovely to be along now. What an incredible presentation. 5/5.

Let's build a bridge to Aus from Canadaland! Hmmmm, that's a lot of floating petrol stations... maybe, better not. Well, *sigh* cheers then, all of you 'Southerners', for showing as well as you do. Looking fine girls, looking fine.

Shed, it's more just a thing here. If I am not mistaken the actual spring day is after the 20th of this month. Every 1 Sept for as long as I have been growing I've dropped seeds. It's like a ritual. Although this year I had an itch and dropped a bit earlier. Still put seeds outside in pots to do their thing yesterday. More about the start of our season and wonderful summer.

Also getting a bit sick of looking at everyone's outdoor grows on here (including yours ;)) filled with glorious sunshine high up in the sky. .. haha

Good morning Carm :)

Your grow is on fleek sexypants!

💚🤩💚🤩💚🤩
#likeaboss

😍😍😍
Hey Tra, thank you so much! :) #learntfromthebosses :circle-of-love:
Cheers to an even better season than last
Cheers to that!
Happy Spring Day, Carmen!
Great looking buds, you're doing an excellent job on those ladies..👍
Thank you Carcass. I am ever so grateful for the help you have given me this grow. The even canopy makes all the difference to the bud structure.
That light deprivation you're doing is really working the intended magic. :welldone:

LOL South Africa and New Zealand both messing with the seasons for the sake of the calendar! I wonder why some countries feel the need to declare the change of seasons on the first of a month. :hmmmm:
Thank you Shed. I'm glad I listened to you and Azi and turned my living room into a temporary grow tent! Bin bag chic is this summer's look!
Happy Spring Day! Lovely to be along now. What an incredible presentation. 5/5.

Let's build a bridge to Aus from Canadaland! Hmmmm, that's a lot of floating petrol stations... maybe, better not. Well, *sigh* cheers then, all of you 'Southerners', for showing as well as you do. Looking fine girls, looking fine.
Thank you so much RD! I appreciate the encouragement. I wonder how the Chinese do it all in their Belt and Road Initiative... 🤔
Great pics Carmen.

I do like 420, but love all those that go that degree extra just to raise the bar. Be it good growing, good writing, good pics, or good journalling enjoy being the audience.

And bring on Spring! Favourite time of the year.
Thank you Deev. Your kind words make me feel so good. I love journaling my grow and it pleases me that you and others are enjoying the ride :)
Shed, it's more just a thing here. If I am not mistaken the actual spring day is after the 20th of this month. Every 1 Sept for as long as I have been growing I've dropped seeds. It's like a ritual. Although this year I had an itch and dropped a bit earlier. Still put seeds outside in pots to do their thing yesterday. More about the start of our season and wonderful summer.

Also getting a bit sick of looking at everyone's outdoor grows on here (including yours ;)) filled with glorious sunshine high up in the sky. .. haha
LR the Equinox is on the 22nd, when day and night are equal in length. Then begins the quick march into summer and the light is not my friend just yet lol :laugh:

Don't dash off because it's time for another update :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom