Wrenn’s Grow: Maui Waui By Nirvana Seeds & Lemon Kush Headband By HSO In DBHBB

Ya...i live in Kitchener and go to the Aud. all the time for my youngest sons hockey games....and the odd Ranger game but NO...i dont really follow them bud.
Heard a lot over these past few yrs about the GG ...just never had a chance to try it yet.
Cheers

Right on, check ur PMs bout time ya did try some :ganjamon:

How many boys/girls ya got?

NL & JH are good yielding strains. You should do well with those. Have not heard much on Blue Mystic. Use 10gal pots or even 15s if u can and are in soil. That will help the yield a lot. 5 Gal too small unless it’s Hydro. Or CoCo treated like Hydro.

For the smell don’t cheap out on the filter. The fan you can get away with. Try a Pro Filter Brand or Can#33 brand. Bit more expensive but they work.

I am using a 6inch Inline S-Line from Vortex. It’s quiet. Pushes decent air 400cfm ish. And the scrubber I got is nice to match it. Haven’t used it yet but I will be within the next 3-4 weeks. I’ll drop a review later in this grow during flower.

Keep the smell down if ur woman don’t like it. Just makes for more peaceful gardening;)

Enjoy the day Gang I’ll drop a garden update later tonight. Maui’s are due for a drink tonight and Lemon Kush’s got Brix + SO last night. Won’t be long now for some frost and nuggets!
I ended up ordering 5 Barneys blue mystic, 5 JH, 1free WW, & 3 free Alaskan purple from Seedsman. The $50amazon filter didn’t do much. So I made 5gal pale one. 3.5” carbon bed, holds almost 40lbs of carbon. Today I tested it. I opened up a jar of weed, set it by the filter. Let the room get good and stinky. Turned the fan on and went outside. Couldn’t smell nothing but dried ona from the last run. I know it’s not as strong as the plants might be but I am somewhat relieved. I have pictures of my set up in my diy journal if you’re interested. I’m hoping with low odor plants it’ll be good enough.

Ya.....it just never crossed my path yet.
Have two boys...18 and 12.
Both b days in Feb.
Cheers. :high-five:
Ya.....it just never crossed my path yet.
Have two boys...18 and 12.
Both b days in Feb.
Cheers. :high-five:

Wow surprising since u have grown so many strains and are so involved here on the Mag. I hope ya enjoy it brotha :ganjamon:

Nice what a blessing! No kids yet for us but we are hoping to have our first next year.

Cheers Brotha Duggan:passitleft:

I ended up ordering 5 Barneys blue mystic, 5 JH, 1free WW, & 3 free Alaskan purple from Seedsman. The $50amazon filter didn’t do much. So I made 5gal pale one. 3.5” carbon bed, holds almost 40lbs of carbon. Today I tested it. I opened up a jar of weed, set it by the filter. Let the room get good and stinky. Turned the fan on and went outside. Couldn’t smell nothing but dried ona from the last run. I know it’s not as strong as the plants might be but I am somewhat relieved. I have pictures of my set up in my diy journal if you’re interested. I’m hoping with low odor plants it’ll be good enough.

Right on those sound like good choices to me!

Thanks for sharing the filter info I’ll pop over and have a look always Admire DiY builds and glad you have lessened the odour. hopefully it lessens the wife aggro:rofl:

Cheers Fudo!

Howdy Gang :surf:

Happy Friday Friends. Hope everyone has a wicked day :headbanger:

Here’s what’s happening in the grow tents.

5x5 - Maui Waui’s

The girls got Water + Tea and I’ve opted to stop 1/4 TP on the basis these girls are not that heavy of feeders. I could be wrong and they want to feed heavier but I figure it’s a safe bet.

I’ve been training them out for just about 3.5 weeks now in the 10Gal pots. I am thinking of flipping these girls over this weekend and they will get hit with a GE+tea next week. Here’s how they are looking.

MW2

BBCCBEAE-F77A-4902-B825-CBC46B5F8759.jpeg

80DB75E6-45A2-4F30-9770-E745A978CE5D.jpeg

MW4 - Crazy 3 and 5 bladed girl! She’s so bushy and ready to go! She looks like she’s 2-3 weeks into bloom but still under 16/8 Veg. Even has trichomes and resin glands formed on

43CED127-213C-4DB0-824F-AC7771E2DD6E.jpeg

84D2A279-BD34-4AAF-B2C8-B566E3323D73.jpeg

1C7F01B0-000F-4E5B-9505-3BE457217B7D.jpeg

MW 1/3 above are getting thier Brix tonight ran out of time last night so just cleaned up.

Over to the 3x3 :

The Lemon Kush’s got thier 2nd dose of Snake Oil + Brix. They are doing well minus my shoddy plant training.

3856899C-B93A-4ADA-8236-9ED0ED1CDB80.jpeg

Front left is the one I left natural. Then I topped her late. She’s a pretty Xmas tree structure.

Front Right is semi Quadlined and I got lazy and did not tie down the main leaders enough the last 2-3 weeks. So the inner nodes didn’t grow much. Trying my best to even that out. Same with the back plants.

Other then the training the plants are nice and healthy. Showing some good Brix levels. Gotta get a refractometer some day.

8FEF35E7-22FE-450B-A672-A7F12A7D02CE.jpeg

A41F386C-6573-43B2-B304-5AD1324AC320.jpeg

E4A55546-3032-4570-9B7C-5E13740A2F33.jpeg

77C639BB-EE54-4C5C-9FC6-2A940A0CFB4F.jpeg

The Lemon Kush are due for a Full TP + tea tonight. Also they will get the recharge and maybe some EWC. They are in 2nd run soil that has been cooked with 30lbs EWC first run. Then 15lbs second run. Since these are Kush and are ok with heavy feed I’ll add 3/4 Cup EWC to each pot if that sounds good to u guys.

Planning to veg these for 2 more weeks. Take clones in a week or so. Hit them with a Water + tea next drink. Then GE + Tea as I flip.

Got some of the Maui Clones under the dome and seedling Mat. They should be rooted up by this weekend at some point.

That’s about all for now Gang. Can’t wait to get some buds in the tents it’s been a while! Cheers all :passitleft:

Looking great in your garden! Looks to me like that mw4 is in full bloom. I'd toss it into 12/12 and let her flower out

Thank you Dankman :Namaste:

Yeah never seen that kind of pistil pushing while under 16/8.

thanks for the advice I will Brix the other 2 MW’s tonight and set the light timer to 12/12. Might adjust it slowly to 11/13 later as per Duggs.

Also have to fire up the 2 Bar lights and figure out how I want to use those...idk what’s best if they should be always on when the other lights are or if they should be ranfor shorter times. Anyone got a clue ?

Will add a second Exhale bag for flower aswell. rH in this tent is been 45 low and 55-58 as a high. I have a 1 gallon Huey I could deploy in the tent to raise these levels maybe 5% more. With these being Hawaiian Sativa’s they might like that more.

Thank you Dankman :Namaste:

Yeah never seen that kind of pistil pushing while under 16/8.

thanks for the advice I will Brix the other 2 MW’s tonight and set the light timer to 12/12. Might adjust it slowly to 11/13 later as per Duggs.

Also have to fire up the 2 Bar lights and figure out how I want to use those...idk what’s best if they should be always on when the other lights are or if they should be ranfor shorter times. Anyone got a clue ?

Will add a second Exhale bag for flower aswell. rH in this tent is been 45 low and 55-58 as a high. I have a 1 gallon Huey I could deploy in the tent to raise these levels maybe 5% more. With these being Hawaiian Sativa’s they might like that more.
ive never had one flower at that lighting ive heard of it now I see it ive got a huey going in mine to keep it rite where yours is lol the only side lighting ive done was with cfls and I ran them with the other lights!

ive never had one flower at that lighting ive heard of it now I see it ive got a huey going in mine to keep it rite where yours is lol the only side lighting ive done was with cfls and I ran them with the other lights!

Thanks for the feedback Sticky, I think I will run them with the others aswell. Hopefully in a couple grows I get some good results.

Woots Home time! Got to run. Bye for now sticky :surf:

I like your set up wren! Plants are looking healthy, and loving life! :yahoo:

:thanks: BSL!

Flipping em tonight! Time to see what these girls are packn :headbanger:

Have a great night!

:thedoubletake:
:woohoo:
congrats on the 12/12 party!:headbanger:

I will! :yahoo: Thanks brother! You as well! I’ve gotta pull my blue cookie out tonight and check the trichs. Will be 7 days over expected finish day on Sunday.:nerd-with-glasses:

:theband: Congrats on the harvest !:high-five:

Blue cookies ya sayyy? Sounds yummy. I’ll have to swing by and have a peek!

Cheers! :surf:

Nice shrubs. I don't use seedling mats on my clones. Only when I pop seeds. Interested in seeing these as they get deeper into flower. I wonder if you might run into some low soil-energy in late flower with them in their final homes for so long, but you got this...obviously.

Thanks Gov! Yeah I wouldn’t normally but temps where the dome are at are like 72 with no heat source. Seems to be working well. Set it to 80.

Interesting you said that I was adding the recharge and had the amounts of rocks set out for each 10g pot. I added all but about 1/8th and I’m going to add that later in flower for a mid into late flower energy boost. Water with tea every time helps to keep the herd going too.

Planning on these going 11-12 weeks so hope that works out. Also got the supplemental led bars up. They seem to be liking them after the first few hours of 12/12!

B76757A3-1986-4327-A7F5-FB5A816851B9.jpeg

Still gotta clean up the bottoms in the next week. Cheers Gov and gang!:passitleft:o

Back
Top Bottom