• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently a plane that had wifi flew over Roberts crashed vehicle and his constant spamming of the enter button has paid off, we now have our nominees. Job well done Robert though you really should call 911 1st and think of yourself instead of our needs in times like this. We all love you and would miss you.
Let the voting begin :cheesygrinsmiley:

Apparently a plane that had wifi flew over Roberts crashed vehicle and his constant spamming of the enter button has paid off, we now have our nominees. Job well done Robert though you really should call 911 1st and think of yourself instead of our needs in times like this. We all love you and would miss you.
Let the voting begin :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pink Floyd followers....

:rofl:

Oh just another brick in the wall:cheesygrinsmiley:

Let me start by saying thank you to my nominator, 420admin, and all the great members of this big cannabis community. I've not been here all that long but it has literally taken over most of my free time. I can't get enough of watching grass grow, wether it's my own or someone just dropping seeds on the other side of the planet, to me This is what makes this site so amazing. All sort of people, young and old, black and white, men and women, even couples and the odd pet all loving and enjoying the benefits of cannabis and sharing their joy with the world. What a blessing to us all to have such a supportive venue to be free to share our triumphs and struggles together. Before long we'll have accomplished what they set out to do with :420:... Cannabis culture awareness worldwide, and a christmas Kush plant in every home.

Oldschool64 I told you that your journal was going to be a hit, that attitude will get you places. My respects to you sir:Namaste:

Goodluck to all the super excellent nominees
:bravo:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

TorturedSoul - He has recently returned to 420 Magazine after a decent hiatus, however brought back with him some of the old-school 420 spirit, being active and quite helpful to others throughout the forums. He also understands quite well how helpful the "Report Post" button is for the 420 Mod Team in assisting us here in the backroom.

Well, I'll be dipped in- I mean, wow. THAT was unexpected, lol. Someone else will win (and deservedly so). I'm sure that I haven't been all that helpful, and I haven't been back out from under that rock I spent three years under long enough for me to be "recognizable" yet. But I am absolutely feeling honored to even see my name appear on that list. Thank you, anonymous nominator (and thank you to anyone who clicks on the wrong button and ends up voting for me, ;) ).

Hey, do the losers get a 420 Magazine sticker?

Well, I'll be dipped in- I mean, wow. THAT was unexpected, lol. Someone else will win (and deservedly so). I'm sure that I haven't been all that helpful, and I haven't been back out from under that rock I spent three years under long enough for me to be "recognizable" yet. But I am absolutely feeling honored to even see my name appear on that list. Thank you, anonymous nominator (and thank you to anyone who clicks on the wrong button and ends up voting for me, ;) ).

Hey, do the losers get a 420 Magazine sticker?

That would be great! 420 Magazine stickers for every nominee! (expensive postage though. LOL)

Hello members. I would like to stump for the person I think deserves this but I think somewhere I read that's not allowed :thedoubletake:, So vote for who You think should win but PLEASE DO VOTE. Thank you all.:thanks::Namaste::Namaste::thanks: Dan

:party::theband::thanks:Hello 420 friends..thanks for the nomination. .as a basically new member compared to other members it's a real honor to be up for MOTM
Peace everyone
Rock on!!

Congratulations canna... I just wanted to get in early :rofl:

Another month of epic nominations! :adore:

Thank you all for everything you do to make this the community that it is. Good luck to you all.

Hello members. I would like to stump for the person I think deserves this but I think somewhere I read that's not allowed :thedoubletake:, So vote for who You think should win but PLEASE DO VOTE. Thank you all.:thanks::Namaste::Namaste::thanks: Dan

You can't campaign if you're not a nominee. :)

Please accept our apologies for this belated poll. Our staff has been plagued with many obstacles this week which have taken some of us offline temporarily, so we had to train someone else how to do it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you all for keeping it positive :thanks:

:cheer: Here are the consolidated nominees for Member of the Month - May 2016 :cheer:

old school 64 - As his nominator states, he runs a "very informative journal with a lot of help for the new guys. He is also very active in other journals, helping others out. Great guy!!"

TorturedSoul - He has recently returned to 420 Magazine after a decent hiatus, however brought back with him some of the old-school 420 spirit, being active and quite helpful to others throughout the forums. He also understands quite well how helpful the "Report Post" button is for the 420 Mod Team in assisting us here in the backroom.

Cannafan - She is a wonderful person to interact with on the forums, very helpful and knowledgeable about cannabis as a healing medicine. Cannafan is very supportive and actively reports posts when necessary, and is a great member of our 420 community who everyone seems to enjoy having around.

Fuzzy Duck - He has been with us for approximately 5 years and is also another very knowledgeable and helpful member of the community. As his nominator says "lending help to others even when no one else will". He actively supports the community, and also submits reports from time to time which helps us moderate and keep our forums clean.

Snidrajsed - He's active in the "Introduce Yourself" forum where he welcomes new members with open arms. As his nominator states, "He is a prolific helper of others as well as keeps a super detailed journal." He also helps to keep our forum clean and free of unwanted spam.

Thank you to each nominee for helping to keep our 420 Magazine community full of love and positive energy :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

I cant believe its that time of the month again!!

Got Nails??

:rofl:

-where'd I put the Key? ;)

good luck to you all..:thumb:

Like every month I will be holding onto my vote until after the swim suite competition and the evening gown competition. While it appears that Cannafan may have a slight unfair advantage in the competitions, rumor has it that TorturedSoul has brought in a professional designer to make his gown and swimwear where as rumor has it that Fuzzy Duck is going to shoot for the Elton John approach and possibly show up in a oversized duck costume. Still others have said that Oldschool may go new school and wear his string banana hammock in a pastel. Any way you look at it, this looks to be another exciting contest. Congrats to all the nominees, a finer bunch could not be found anywhere, and the only advice I can offer is this, have fun with this and Fuzzy, if you go with the duck costume, shoot for a slutty duck ;)

:circle-of-love::hug::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom