• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't you hate it when you want to include everyone and you a; either forget somebody or b; don't know what a snidrajsed is, let alone say it.. Make fun of that :rofl::rofl:

From the news department, I talked to Robert Celt and he is totally fine- just busy trying to recline his seat a little (not easy when you're upside down). I ordered him a pizza and a drink with lots of extra napkins.

The only way I can figure out how to say snidrajsed is just the way it sounds. Still doesn't compute...

Oh yeah- good luck to the noms!

Don't you hate it when you want to include everyone and you a; either forget somebody or b; don't know what a snidrajsed is, let alone say it.. Make fun of that :rofl::rofl:
Oh he is the wild card in this contest, some say he has plans for a wardrobe malfunction for the evening gown competition much in the same way Janise Jackson did her SuperBowl mishap. I also heard that for the swimsuit competition he plans on wearing a "Webster's Dictionary definition of Snidrajsed" and I quote from Webster's "Snidrajsed, what the F&^% is that." I have heard that it will NOT be a swimsuit made completely out of meat, been there, done that, so over done, he is going for a completely original look, yet totally eye popping. A true wild card!
From the news department, I talked to Robert Celt and he is totally fine- just busy trying to recline his seat a little (not easy when you're upside down). I ordered him a pizza and a drink with lots of extra napkins.

The only way I can figure out how to say snidrajsed is just the way it sounds. Still doesn't compute...
So glad to hear Robert Celt is doing OK, good to hear you sent extra napkins, he may need them.

After the ribbon dance there is the beloved speech competition. This month's subject will be 'How I will bring about total world peace'. Tortured Soul and Fuzz E Duck will be sparring off first. Let's hope there will not be bloodshed this month, but there usually is so bring a handkerchief. Efforts are being made to reduce the backstage drinking and judges are considering Mr Soul's complaint that 'the duck's beak is too sharp looking'.

OG, you never fail to bring some good hearty laughter. I'm sure I've told you that before. :laugh:

I'm not real sure I wanted to picture that swim suit with my morning cuppa though.......

Carry on!

:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Grizz!
Canna,
my mom always said if you can not dazzle them with brilliance or good looks at least make them smile. But then again she also use to say, son, put this pork chop around your neck and go play with the dog. Never totally got that one.

Good luck to you and all of the nominees, you gal and guys rock :thanks:

After the ribbon dance there is the beloved speech competition. This month's subject will be 'How I will bring about total world peace'. Tortured Soul and Fuzz E Duck will be sparring off first. Let's hope there will not be bloodshed this month, but there usually is so bring a handkerchief. Efforts are being made to reduce the backstage drinking this month and judges are considering Mr Soul's complaint that 'the duck's beak is too sharp looking'.

Thanks Weasel now come over here and help me wipe the coffee off my monitor :rofl:

Canna,
my mom always said if you can not dazzle them with brilliance or good looks at least make them smile. But then again she also use to say, son, put this pork chop around your neck and go play with the dog. Never totally got that one.

Good luck to you and all of the nominees, you gal and guys rock :thanks:

We couldn't afford pork chops.....so it was usually some other critter that happened by. Dogs aren't too fussy. :rofl::rofl:

My lion avatar can be viewed as either roaring or yawning (it was yawning when I took the picture).
Today it is roaring in laughter.

:)

@Fuzzy Duck - He has been with us for approximately 5 years and is also another very knowledgeable and helpful member of the community. As his nominator says "lending help to others even when no one else will". He actively supports the community, and also submits reports from time to time which helps us moderate and keep our forums clean.

Nearly 5 years, ye long time of activity i'm sure i'll be here for another 5 doing what i do & i have learnt a lot from the many members who have come 'n' gone over the years or present to this day :thumb:

:420: is one of my favourite places to visit & quite often after a hard day at work to begin to rest & unwind lending a little bit of help here 'n' their to so many people all over the world in so many country's, it has been a pleasure to assist, whether noticed or not ? but i guess that is why i'm here this month !

Big thanks to the mysterious nominator & a good choice of words, that was a good spot :Namaste:

I think I can guess who will win this month.

Well ye it is only the first day of voting & you may be surprised on how things turn out in the old horse race to the finish line !

Been here way to long to see that...

Kinda looks like a runaway race don't it..
but I think everyone else gets a 420 sticker..ha ha !!
by the way old school doesn't mean I'm old..
it's just the way I do things..
just sayin..
I think I can guess who will win this month.

Let me be first to say I regret using my ps3 user name for this forum, I should have thought of something clever. Oh well, I even thought about rejoining with a new and better name like Godfather... Lol, but loe I did not. Anyways if you have trouble pronouncing it it's phonetically Snid-raj-sed... Easy enough a computer could do it :rofl: But I go by
Stinky Snid
It's basically my ongoing nickname at work. The guys love it. Anyways I always liked the way this chap on socom used to say it with a Louisiana accent.. Snnid:) the more redneck you do it the better it sounds.

Thank for the heart wrenching laugh attack, a snidrajsed what the @#%^ is that.... Rotflmfao... Priceless!

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom