Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

The buds look set to me ween. Duggan likes to do his CAT drench a little later in flower and I was considering trying that. If you want to be on par with him, then RO then CAT. If you want to stick with the normal schedule, then skip the RO and go to CAT. The 2 RO watering in between drenches is when they are freshly transplanted and haven't built a decent root mass yet. Being in flower the way you are, IMHO they should only get one RO in between drenches in flower. If anything transplant and a bit of tea.

In bloom: water, trans, 1/4 trans, don't forget recharge and EWC, water, CAT, CAT, water, trans or super drench, water, GE, water, GE, water, etc.

That's our flower routine. Hope it helps.

The buds look set to me ween. Duggan likes to do his CAT drench a little later in flower and I was considering trying that. If you want to be on par with him, then RO then CAT. If you want to stick with the normal schedule, then skip the RO and go to CAT. The 2 RO watering in between drenches is when they are freshly transplanted and haven't built a decent root mass yet. Being in flower the way you are, IMHO they should only get one RO in between drenches in flower. If anything transplant and a bit of tea.

In bloom: water, trans, 1/4 trans, don't forget recharge and EWC, water, CAT, CAT, water, trans or super drench, water, GE, water, GE, water, etc.

Yes, Nis is you are correct but after the two CD's (CD is mostly Transplant) go with one water , then right back to GE , not more Transplant, OK.

I would like to see the buds a bit more developed before giving the two CD's, but it's your choice Ween. See my colas and buds...i always give the CD's later than most, like to see some cola structure first , then i hit them with the 'other' N. Why not go with one more 'just water' then see how they look in about a week /ten days. You in a hurry....:tokin: Cheers Ween.

No rush plus I need to give EWC and recharge so will do that tomorrow. Then another 5 days and see where they're at. Thanks!

I can't argue with your amazing results! Sinc Duggan has been my kit mentor, I'd like to hear what he says. I thought he reccomended 2 ROs between all drenches, correct me if I misunderstood Duggan. I also know Gov and others only do 1 RO with much success.

Yes, Nis is you are correct but after the two CD's (CD is mostly Transplant) go with one water , then right back to GE , not more Transplant, OK.

Got ya. Noted.
I added the super drench or trans in there because I read that neiko has been doing the super drench after his CAT drenches. Might just be more beneficial to the marathon sativas he likes to run. I'll make note of them. We didn't do that our last run but thought to give it a shot.

Ween, it's mostly during veg as Nis said , as far as when to give one or two just waterings between Drenches. If the plants are getting larger and more mature,..and have been in their same pots for a number of weeks ,..then going with only one straight water between is better OK. Makes sense right...after they've been 'drawing' from the soil for a while , it's beneficial to add those "Transwater" drinks in there. Cheers...i'm off to watch some more hockey:)

Oops, been doing 2 and these plants are almost 4' tall. Should I instead go with a GE then RO then cat? If so, should I wait until the RO for the recharge? Thanks you guys!

GE, RO, then CD., CD, then RO, then GE. Doesn't matter about the ReCharge, give it with any drink OK. What i like to do is top dress with the ReCharge and lots more EWC's , then scratch and water that 'in' with whatever drink is next , OK. Cheers.

Hey ween. Just thought I would drop by and tell ya that our money maker is above ground today. I cant wait to see if we get that goofy pheno as well.

587f776f426c7e8db6efe4a71e0ea5b1.jpg

Cheers. :passitleft:

Hey ween. Just thought I would drop by and tell ya that our money maker is above ground today. I cant wait to see if we get that goofy pheno as well.

587f776f426c7e8db6efe4a71e0ea5b1.jpg

Cheers. :passitleft:

Awesome Nis! I'll be really interested to see how she turns out. Mine is still funny looking, resin is packing on much more than her sister, there are a couple short curly pistils and a couple deep red ones, I tried to get pics but not sure how they came out yet.

So my odd money maker is tacoing pretty good and the other one has some random dead spots on the leaves. Tomorrow they will get EWC plus recharge and straight RO then next up will be cat #1. Any thoughts on the taco issue?

IMG_20170507_210840.jpg

IMG_20170507_210851.jpg

IMG_20170507_210900.jpg

IMG_20170507_210921.jpg

IMG_20170507_210936.jpg

IMG_20170507_211018.jpg

IMG_20170507_211058.jpg

IMG_20170507_211112.jpg

IMG_20170507_211306.jpg

Regarding taco-ing of leaves. Doc Bud had me add epsom salts. He didn't say how much, so I scattered 2 TBSP on surface of soil, this gets watered in that day or another day, repeat every 7 days until better. In 3 plants, one worked in 1 treatment, one worked in 3 treatments, one almost worked in 4 treatments, the lower leaves got better - the upper fan leaves were turning brown so I just said, who cares and stopped treatment.

Of the ones that required 3 and 4 treatments in flower, one of them required 1 treatment in veg while the other required 2 treatments in veg.

That's all I know :)

Thanks Dank or should I say Dank you! Just a summer camp up in the mountains. Not sure if I'll grow them in or outdoors but I'll update here when I decide.

:passitleft:

Haha, your a jokster Ween. Stay golden. Did ya decide whether to grow your Money Maker clones indoors or out? Not sure what causes taco-leaves, but I've had it happen to me before. Think mine was caused from disproportionate nutrients, sorry I can't help more. Sounds like Radogast has a good system though!

IMG_20170507_211306.jpg

The frost on these buds are just unreal. Looking great man, keep up the savvy work :D

Regarding taco-ing of leaves. Doc Bud had me add epsom salts. He didn't say how much, so I scattered 2 TBSP on surface of soil, this gets watered in that day or another day, repeat every 7 days until better. In 3 plants, one worked in 1 treatment, one worked in 3 treatments, one almost worked in 4 treatments, the lower leaves got better - the upper fan leaves were turning brown so I just said, who cares and stopped treatment.

Of the ones that required 3 and 4 treatments in flower, one of them required 1 treatment in veg while the other required 2 treatments in veg.

That's all I know :)

Thanks Rad! I'll include the epsoms tonight with the EWC and recharge unless doc or Duggan advises not to. I'm wondering if I should use my OG drench on my money makers going forward, Doc? Maybe I'll bring this question over to Doc's Q&A.

Haha, your a jokster Ween. Stay golden. Did ya decide whether to grow your Money Maker clones indoors or out? Not sure what causes taco-leaves, but I've had it happen to me before. Think mine was caused from disproportionate nutrients, sorry I can't help more. Sounds like Radogast has a good system though!

IMG_20170507_211306.jpg

The frost on these buds are just unreal. Looking great man, keep up the savvy work :D

Danks Bud! I'm leaning towards leaving them inside but have a couple weeks to decide. My other 2 clones failed so will probably drop a couple seeds so my tent will be full.

Danks Bud! I'm leaning towards leaving them inside but have a couple weeks to decide. My other 2 clones failed so will probably drop a couple seeds so my tent will be full.

Inside would certainly allow for more environmental control. I'm sure whatever you choose it'll turn out hella dank :) Sorry to hear about the duds, but you have a good back-up plan in place! Full tents all the way! Haha. Do you know what strains you'll germ?

Inside would certainly allow for more environmental control. I'm sure whatever you choose it'll turn out hella dank :) Sorry to hear about the duds, but you have a good back-up plan in place! Full tents all the way! Haha. Do you know what strains you'll germ?

Thanks Dank! The funny looking money maker is sticky as heck. Thinking about bag seed alien abduction. It was the 1st strain I grew but was not in doc buds kit soil or under LEDs Goliath so looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I just noticed your from BC, beautiful up there! I drove through on my way to Alaska.

So I scratched in some EWC and recharge plus epsoms for my tacoing money maker then straight RO. The special kush had a bunch of leaves with dead spots so I plucked those leaves and today there are more plus a lot of leaves with dead tips, see pic ? Thoughts? I may have given too much tea with its last GE. Could that be it and would that contribute to the taco issue too?

IMG_20170507_210936.jpg

IMG_20170509_211717.jpg

Only 15-18" below the Goliath. Could that be part of my issue? I have no room so only option would be to bend or tie the plants down.

IMG_20170509_211341.jpg

The funny looking money maker is frosty and sticky as can be!

IMG_20170509_211813.jpg

IMG_20170509_211833.jpg

Lol, yeah that MM pheno is a winner! - sheesh.

How's your heat/humidity? The spots are a little spooky, but the tips are common, usually from dryness or heat.

Lol, yeah that MM pheno is a winner! - sheesh.

How's your heat/humidity? The spots are a little spooky, but the tips are common, usually from dryness or heat.

Hey GT! Heat/humidity are both good. I'm not too worried about it yet, we'll see how they rebound in a few days.

The spots above might be related to folair spray. Maybe.

Are you spraying from the bottom up?

Are you using only Brix as foliar, or adding/using something else?

I am spraying under the leaves but they do get some on top and I'm only using Brix plus WA and the occasional destress. Like I said above, I'm not too worried, yet, but will keep an eye on em.

My better half got a new toy the other day, a Magical Butter 2 which she so far loves. She made a couple of batches of coconut oil and the color is pretty great.

IMG_20170510_124451.jpg

P
IMG_20170510_124530.jpg

Top of the day to ya Ween,..my brotha! Yes , those curling leaves are caused by a few different things..as said drynesss, heat or too strong a Tea dosage does that too. Watch the Tea...it's wicked strong and more is NOT better OK. With your light there bud...can you not raise it some ..like 6 inches or so? Would like to see a big strong light like that right at the top of your space. Leave it there throughout the grow, let the plants grow to it OK. If ya can't move it up , your gonna have to just keep a close eye on things as bending and SCing the tops is really not an option this late in a grow...it will do more harm than good messin with those tops right now. If you start getting a lot of whit tips and toasty looking leaves then it's too close , but more important than that is the heat it causes while very close. Our LEDS we all use are very good with 'low heat' so that light should be OK, and your girls look to be done the 'stretch' and are just filling out,...nicely I might add!:thumb:
Glad Mrs. Ween likes the MB2...it's a very fine machine ...don't ya think. Love those fancy lights it has while it's doing it's magic too! Cheers bud ...have an awesome day my friend!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom