Bassman's Master Kush - Blue Planet Nutes - Grow Stealth LED Grow #3

The lights are heating up the hydroton. As the canopy grows the less the light shines down and heats up the hydroton. You can see by my notes I take every day on every tent that as the canopy grows the temps go down. Now to figure out how to solve this issue.

Paper plates or styrofoam over the hydroton. Or panda plastic. All will help shade the hydroton and even reflect some light back up.

when i first got my hps (400) i noticed improvments within a week,and i would say it did most definatly improve the end result, however it was at least a month into flower, in all fairness i feel to truly see the full benifit you have to use hps from the begining of flower, in the following grow i really saw a difference, before hps i averaged under an oz per plant, now im hitting 2 per plant, its not all hps tho, i have added tents,fanscarbon scrubber, and knowlege but i do think you will see more weight, and faster finishing, among other things . i run kind of perpetual so grand totals for a grow are not something i strive for, more like i look at individual plants so in that way i can say that hps made great improvments to weight in particular ,i had gotten pretty good with quality and flavor. i no longer run out of meds due to the increase in weight,i absolutly love my 600watt jdl setup and i got a spare:thumb: then i got to thinking hmm i still have that 400 why not get a mh bulb for it and use that for veg, i was using cfl for veg,but with the mh i get alot more lumens/light power and dont have the constant adjusting and cord mess,my veg plants have never looked so good:high-five: at some point i may buy n try some t5s but not because i feel mh is not great ,just to see if i can get as good a veg for a little less power consumption the lowest i can run the mh is 200 watts ,also i find that i have less heat with the mh bulb being the only sourse as opposed to 25 cfls and their mini ballast's, same went for the flower box. i have not had any experience with led, i find the prices prohibitive for what i want. sorry to go on my soapbox lol your welcome to come discourse on my journal if you are so inclined:thumb::high-five::Namaste::peace:

yeah corey told me theres similar components in the 2 and 3 part , no odor from either one now the organics OMFG! i cracked open the bottle of grow and it let of some pressure directly in my face (FARTED) I NEARLY UPCHUCKED! i had been crop dusted buy a bunch of distant giggiling bats!! i actually called corey thinking my nutes had gone bad!! lol he asured me it was normal for them to have an odor! YA THINK!?! true story

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl:

yeah corey told me theres similar components in the 2 and 3 part , no odor from either one now the organics OMFG! i cracked open the bottle of grow and it let of some pressure directly in my face (FARTED) I NEARLY UPCHUCKED! i had been crop dusted buy a bunch of distant giggiling bats!! i actually called corey thinking my nutes had gone bad!! lol he asured me it was normal for them to have an odor! YA THINK!?! true story

That was the feeling I got every time mixing up the organics.

Maybe it was the organics and I got confused. Either way, doing what I'm told. Went with two part.

yeah corey told me theres similar components in the 2 and 3 part , no odor from either one now the organics omfg! I cracked open the bottle of grow and it let of some pressure directly in my face (farted) i nearly upchucked! I had been crop dusted buy a bunch of distant giggiling bats!! I actually called corey thinking my nutes had gone bad!! Lol he asured me it was normal for them to have an odor! Ya think!?! True story

lmfao :rofl:

bass you'd be proud of me. I had a cola that was getting just to close to the light. I have my lights as high as they will go so............i did a pinch n bend. ! Worked like a charm. Mothing broke and got the cola to lower a good couple of inches!!
Day 21 of flower my friend !!

nice!

Update:

Day 34 flower, Day 42 12/12

Lighting is actually 10.5 hrs on, 13.5 hours off. I'm dropping 15 mins of lights on per week.

Things of note:

I received a 6 week supply of TNB naturals a CO2 supplement and new sponsor on 420mag. Home | TnB Naturals | The Number 1 Co2 in the world!

Each bottle, note the first pic, is supposed to last 2 weeks. Very simple to use. Screw off the cap, add 1 liter of water, screw cap back on, peel off sticker to show a pin hole in the cap. Give it a shake thumb over pinhole, once per day and she releases CO2.

I'm not sure if it constantly activates for a few hours (though I presume so) but when you shake it you can hear the gases release when you remove your thumb. It's been about 2 weeks now and the bottle isnt making any noise of gases releasing so I'll replace it with a fresh one today.

Res changed this past Tuesday. I'm using 100% BPN Monster Bloom mix of two part with Liquid Blue Bloom Booster and AN B52, Hygrozyme, calmag+

PPM came in at about 1300, a bit high, but after 24 hrs or so and adding back a gallon or two of RO water it goes back down. Zero signs of nute burn anywhere.

PH this week has been 5.6-6.1 and wonderful.

I'm not defoliating tons, just daily plucks here and there on fan leaves with stems, and or those shading buds. Some big fans, even those high at the top I am not pulling because they are either outer edges and not shading, or the top is relatively higher than parts below and thus not really shading, and the fan is attached to a bud. One thing for sure however, after only 5 mins of selective plucking my hands are sticky as hell!

Photos really do not do these girls justice. Only a couple super macro shots show some perspective as to how frosty they really are. And it really does look like frost on the morning grass.

We're barely 1/2 way through flower. Roughly 4 weeks to go. Presently, I think this is turning out to be a very awesome grow. The funny part is I've had some light issues which I wont go into till this grow is over. But even with those issues, everything is doing really good. I can't say anything really on the led v hid either. Simply because it's only been 12 days or so of hid over one half of the grow, and the center does get some overlap between them.

I'm going to show some pics here, then I'll show a new post with 3 really odd (too me anyways) pics. Y'all can tell me what ya think of that post.

Here's to the meat of the update:
P6020001.JPG
P6020004.JPG
P6020005.JPG
P6020007.JPG
P6020008.JPG
P6020009.JPG
P6020002.JPG
P6020010.JPG
P6020011.JPG
P6020012.JPG
P6020013.JPG
P6020014.JPG
P6020015.JPG

Ok here's the interesting 3 pics. I dont know what to do with these fans. Notice the growth on the stems.

Any thoughts?

P6020018.JPG
P6020019.JPG
P6020020.JPG

Looking fantastic, Bass! Soo frosty this early. Those fans with flowers growing up their stems are very interesting indeed. Looks like there is no node there right? Keep it up!

Ya man they have really been this frosty for a good 10 days.

Those fan stems do go into a node, but the growth is separate from the node. If I recall correctly, both of those fans were reaching way up at about 11 o'clock or so during stretch when the bud sites were forming early on. Possibly touching the calyx hairs.

Back
Top Bottom