Casey Jones #2

thanks for the love D :love:

the leds did set the plants up with a nice structure and now it's time to see how well they build buds. I can't be waiting 13-14 weeks from pistil for ripe buds though so let's hope that changes with the next batch of plants.

ahh.. gotcha. honest mistake :p

what's up mono? how's everything going?

so good to hear that you're doing well. my veggies are doing well too. I transplanted a bunch today since it's getting hot out. overall went smoothly, but I lost the roots on one of my honeydew plants :/ she only has one tiny root left and I'm hoping she'll be ok. trimmed the pea plants down since they were so beaten up by the weather and now they're growing good again too.

10 weeks from pistil. you guys are going to be disappointed in me, but I can't clone the top because I accidentally cut the fan leaves off in a hurry :lot-o-toke:

IMG_110134.JPG
IMG_110735.JPG
IMG_111023.JPG

I was gonna run the clone 12/12 if/after it rooted on windowsill. would that have worked? believe it or not I smoked the leaves after drying them in a toaster oven and I'm feeling a little buzz lol. it was nice to run some clean smoke through me. people smoke tobacco leaf so why can't I smoked cannabis leaf? :rofl: I'm not putting the little bit of bud in the toaster, I don't want to ruin it. plants were watered and rotated.

yea reveg is a good idea save some bottom growth put it under 24 or 18/6 it doesn't have to root only reveg

I was gonna run the clone 12/12 if/after it rooted on windowsill. would that have worked? believe it or not I smoked the leaves after drying them in a toaster oven and I'm feeling a little buzz lol. it was nice to run some clean smoke through me. people smoke tobacco leaf so why can't I smoked cannabis leaf? :rofl: I'm not putting the little bit of bud in the toaster, I don't want to ruin it. plants were watered and rotated.

I remember smoking fan leaves with no crystals before and did feel something short and simple especially in need and with no tolerance left:)

My little idea on if that cutting rooted would be the bud wouldnt have grown much bigger going into 12/12 again because it was already 10 weeks into flower. I think it would have to go through the revegging stage taking weeks getting leaves straight and then be flipped again and flowered a whole nother round. If you could pull off cfl vegging/training in your former grow space and just place under the led to flower it would shorten some time inbetween harvests and possibly grow more medicine:thumb:

this plant has been droopy for days, but the leaves aren't very soft as you'd suspect. any guesses as to why this is happening?

IMG_114123.JPG

it's been 4 days since I watered them. I'm only going to water the other plant tonight.

Back
Top Bottom