Casey Jones #2

so what strain was it and how many weeks in is it? if im not mistaken your always under 12/12 but still
how many weeks in since you notice it start to flower
by the way Brotha Br Looks Great :thumb:

Hey B...mornin to ya. Just lookin over these pics again....how close is the Red UFO to the top ? I use two of those and ,watch out...they can bleach your tops if allowed to get too close. Keep them a good 18" away from them. What i do is ...angle them off to the side a little. Your Main lite should be right over the top and centered anyhow eh. Unless the UFO is the main light.Top of the day to ya BTW. Cheers.

welcome CF and thanks for the positive vibes guys. they're both casey jones and they're both 9 weeks from pistil.

IMG_109627.JPG
IMG_109824.JPG

I sure hope so guys. hopefully I can harvest the tops in about 2 weeks. I was expecting bigger buds, but they aren't directly under the light. the next batch will be low stress trained and grown directly under the light.

to be fair they do have a couple more weeks to go. let's see how they do.

on monday I plan to cut the top off the plant in front as a sample. if I cut the flowers away from the sample do you guys think there will be enough left to try to root? I would like a clone of that plant because it's accustomed to leds and it has a nice structure.

Hey B.....top of the day to ya brotha. Why are you gonna cut off the top?....to sample it?
Don't do it....leave it alone ...by the looks of them another three weeks should do it. Two,will not be enough.Those buds are so ...not ready ,or near ready. They are still building .No sign of withering ....pistils are all still healthy and multiplying. If you leave them alone....they will reward you for your patience. Cheers .

thanks LA and BP23. I'll try to be careful as I'm performing surgery on her. I plan to let the plants stay as long as they need to, but I haven't smoked in weeks so I'm most likely going to take a sample. it's gonna be the top of plant #1 so I can get her under the light more since she'll be shorter.. sorry duggan lol.

welcome to my grow journal GL420. my autograph? why? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom