Casey Jones #2

Looking Good Sir, Looking Good. I know my plants love fish shit. My wife pours her beta water directly onto her plants and they love it. I decided to accept that plants need food, and where they get it, I dont care, if and I mean this IF, I dont have to pour it onto their leaves. lol

thanks D, SM, DS21, and AS. I'll continue to do what I'm doing and hope the girls keep growing good. I like how wide their bottoms got. last night I did a little trimming. I only cut away dead parts.

unfortunately my plants are exhibiting signs of light stress again :/ they literally can't take more than 20,000 lux of this light. thankfully I bought a lux meter so I can help them properly.

I don't know, but it sucks. I hope the next batch can handle the light without any issues.

here's some photos for you guys. it resembles nutrient and/or heat stress, but it's light stress. I can low stress train my next batch to keep them farther from the light or let them grow normally to see if they can handle it.

IMG_104225.JPG
IMG_104420.JPG

the environment is stable. I'm sad to say it, but it's definitely from the leds. it scares me cause in the past after I noticed this type of stress my plants would stop growing completely then the tops would lose their pigments and turn white.. luckily I think these plants are big enough to handle a bit of this stress.

you know me, I love my fan leaves. they are the powerhouse of the plant. they collect the most light out of any part of the plant and use it to make food for the plant similarly to how we collect and use heat to make our food.

It seems like you are getting the same thing as we are with our GPK. At first we were stressing a lot but then we thought of our first grow and she had the same sought of thing happen to her but still produced 3.9oz off a 250w HPS. It'll be alright bro just light up a fat one and take it easy :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom