Casey Jones #2

it hit the spot for sure. I hope tonights session is just as tranquil. if you guys were here we could roll up the entire 2 grams and pass it around :laughtwo:

hi BP23. I use neptune's harvest fertilizer, but I'm thinking about switching to a synthetic fertilizer.

again :thanks: everyone.

A drop of gold is always better than a pot full of tin foil B. Congrats.

thank you N4W2. hi duggan. she was tasty and strong. very piney smelling before breaking up like white widow then there is this strong sweet smell almost like candy after breaking up which I think comes from crossing it with something like kush. I fell asleep a lot earlier than usual which is good because I to bed at 2 am lately. my bed felt like a cloud.

Nice LOL! Some nighttime medication is always welcome.

I keep forgetting to say something or maybe i already have, but to be on the safe side:)lol....Thank You Very Much for the cal/mag burn diagnosis my Friend:)....you hit it right on......i still had organic cal/mag measurements in my head....was feeding 10ml of hydro cal/mag when it should have been 5ml max:)lol....now i run it at 3ml and my WW has responded very well....i also cut my nutes strength in half....i am pretty sure it was just the cal/mag though:)....Thank you again my Friend:)....Way too have my back:).....

hi guys. thanks and happy easter. the fish fertilizer grows good plants, but I'm worried about the yuckies in it. do any of you know if they cook it before selling to consumers? I mean I have been using it for some time now.

no problem GD, I'm glad I helped. sometimes we care for our plants too much and go overboard lol.

the girls are 6 weeks in bloom today. the back girl is smaller than the front girl and she's losing some color. I hope it's not stress. I'm going to water them tonight with a tiny bit of fertilizer and hope that full color returns. I can't even keep them directly under the light because of how intense it is.

IMG_103220.JPG

IMG_103320.JPG

Back
Top Bottom