ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Very nice mate!

I do have one question though. I'll be stepping up to LED in the next two weeks. I'm just curious, I know your lamps are fixed. Still, they seem to grow right into, even the big Advanced. I've never seen you document bleaching issues. Is bleaching ever an issue for you?

Very nice mate!

I do have one question though. I'll be stepping up to LED in the next two weeks. I'm just curious, I know your lamps are fixed. Still, they seem to grow right into, even the big Advanced. I've never seen you document bleaching issues. Is bleaching ever an issue for you?

actually this last chemdawg had some bleaching and some transpiration or precipitation burns
when the leaf touches something it doesn't have to be the light it can be other leaves
it leaves a wetness but when its touching the light it tends to burn the leaf but it doesn't bother me
this particular plant isn't so dense but its not because of how close it is to the light its genetics ive had some solid dense buds growing right against the light but I also notice not all strains react the same to the light some don't bleach as easy as others
some bleach easier

I really appreciate the quick reply. I'm still fascinated with LEDS. I've heard of major bleaching, even with 3 watt clusters and 10" above the canopy. It's nice having you as a first-hand reference.

Not to hog your journal space, but I'm planning on going over board a tad. I'm planning on two Mars II LED Grow Light 900w in a 4' X 4' footprint. If that doesn't work I may take up needle point.

that's a lot of light in a 4x4 but if it covers the whole area then why not
I got 500 total watts but I have spaces the light isn't as good almost like blank spots

Nice Chronic.Your tent is starting to look like a tent again.Although I was digging your Portal to the cannabis jungle.lol:thumb:

itll get back there soon :rofl:
but it actually has space to breathe now lol

oh yea everyone else too thanks for the reps peeps :circle-of-love: :Namaste: :circle-of-love:
you guys know who you are :thumb:

Congrats on your harvest Cron you work hard for it man, I hope everything meets your expectations! +Reps to you for having one of the best attitudes in here and one hell of a filled up grow tent with some fine product…

Keep it up

Funny of the day!! Not real funny but still funny.

A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves.

The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says.

"For what?"

The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a prostitute."

The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Prostitute: Has sex for money."

The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda -- look it up." She is about to protest when the bear hands her the dictionary.

The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary. It says, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves."

mr. cronic,
Just stopping` by to say hi. so HI.
and have a grand
ol` weedend.

Back
Top Bottom