Doc Bud's High Brix - LED Indulgence

I just got off the phone with platinum an i am on the fence on going with Kind XL1000 or the p1200. After reading your journal i think i am going towards the P1200's.

I have the KIND XL-750 and it is a great light, it's at least as good as the Platinum. The built in digital timer is a little tricky to get used to but once you do it is really cool what you can do with the programming. However I think the Platinum is a little less money and you see the results here. I think the Platinum is an 11 band spectrum where the KIND is 12. Not sure how much that matters. You won't go wrong with either light. :Namaste:

I saw that it has like 8 timers so you can gently wake the plants up on lights on. I was reallly sold on the KIND lights, but after seeing the platinum par results it seems they are above Kinds numbers. Platinum is also giving me 6 p1200 for the cost of 4 Kind Led. For $6,000 i want the best lights i can get and i just dont know enough about LED yet. Do you know what spectrum the kind has that platinum doesnt? Btw i am only using the LED for flower as i use T5 for Veg.

KIND_LED_Diagram_Update_6.jpg

[video=youtube;Q09rgXU-itM]
[/video]

I saw that it has like 8 timers so you can gently wake the plants up on lights on. I was reallly sold on the KIND lights, but after seeing the platinum par results it seems they are above Kinds numbers. Platinum is also giving me 6 p1200 for the cost of 4 Kind Led. For $6,000 i want the best lights i can get and i just dont know enough about LED yet. Do you know what spectrum the kind has that platinum doesnt? Btw i am only using the LED for flower as i use T5 for Veg.

I believe the missing spectrum in the Platinum is an IR spectrum. Sound like you got a great deal and I would jump all over that! My next light I buy will be the Platinum just so I can do a side by side to see if the KIND is equal to the Platinum.

KIND_LED_Diagram_Update_6.jpg

[video=youtube;Q09rgXU-itM]
[/video]

"I believe the missing spectrum in the Platinum is an IR spectrum. Sound like you got a great deal and I would jump all over that! My next light I buy will be the Platinum just so I can do a side by side to see if the KIND is equal to the Platinum."

That's weird, it came through in my notification. That would be a awesome grow. I would deff sub to that side by side. I asked mark at Platinum Led if they have IR, so i dont think its that.

"I believe the missing spectrum in the Platinum is an IR spectrum. Sound like you got a great deal and I would jump all over that! My next light I buy will be the Platinum just so I can do a side by side to see if the KIND is equal to the Platinum."

I don't know then because I know Platinum has UV-B. I thought IR was the missing spectrum but I guess not.

Ill find out. I have to find out the amps on it anyways

Hey Doc...Good day sir! Another journal,wow...how you keepin track of it all ? Great to see you get some bright lites for those girls of yours.
Doc....have you ever thought of putting a plant in the corner somewhere, in a huge fu....in pot and seeing what you can get off her?Like a landrace Afghani or Paki? You know...just to see....! Duggs.:blunt:

I think about stuff like that all the time! Someday....

id like to see a grow of these resinous monsters inside 50 gallon garbage cans, something like urbanremo's garden but with high brix doc kit, that would be insane

I would like to see same strain, same kit, 4-6 different growers :) ...The 1st Annual High Brix Masters Grow.
Release the buddin'

Talk to me Ziggs....count me in!! Great idea....have to set limits and make rules and stuff. Pot size,veg time.you know,stuff like that. What a cool idea. Funny thing would be....everyone of us would win....:thumb:
We would all be using Doc's gear and we would all have great lights and a good enviro....so it would be cool to see it all at the end,for sure. Cheers.

Wow, Zig, what a fab idea!:cheer:

OR, how 'bout a contest about and for the newbie high brixers, with the experienced guys offering support, guidance, and judging? It would really help us newbs raise our bar quickly.

Back
Top Bottom