DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

Hey Ziggs....wtf brotha? You got too much time...:laughtwo: It's not fare. I like the way you up can that way....reminds me when i used to leave about 1/3 of the smaller pots soil sticking up from the next larger pot each time i transplanted it....read it in an old grow book. Lets the roots really breath well and have a tendancy to over develope, up top, close to the surface ....like a 1000 yr. old tree. Sativa madness or what? I can see why your doin all those strains starting right off at 11/13. If you let any of em get goin....youde be in a world of hurt!:rofl: Hey Ziggs....have you ever grown a 100% Landrace Sativa , like ....say a Columbian Gold or Panama Red.? Anyhow Ziggs....i'm a little late gettin here but that's not hard around here....miss a day and it takes two ,to catch up! Have a great afternoon .....cheers.:passitleft:

Hey Duggan! :)
I never grew a full 100% sative before that I knew of. Im in my 2nd year of growing and many plants were unknown strains. Im going to find out, though what its like.. Soon enough!
im curious to sample weed that by description sounds much stronger than anything I have smoked. And since going HB, thank you Doc, :) I not sure what that will translate to in smoke. I have what I and a few consider amazing weed. I have no idea the strain, but even if I do, the strains in HB seem to produce phenos not even mentioned by the breeders. As if an infinite genetic potential doorway gets opened with high brix.
Ill also be growing some non 420 stuff but will be in other journal. :)

thats interesting, have you always done it this way?
do you see any benefit to this method or is it just easier for you?

Alwayz, i dont know if my first answer was complete enough so here is more lol..
As Duggan mentioned in his post, its what happens in the wild..woods, forrests, etc,...layers and when the minerals are present, and if the mycos, bacteria , and all other living entities are present in the soil, the living soil, you will grow giants!... See sequoia, redwoods, etc..
I tried tiers on just used pots 30 days and grew my then best..its the kit.

Doc has us growing weed fit for him, for us! How fuggin cool is that?? :thumb:

I might have to come back to re-re-answer... I just tried a drying popcorn nug from the other days harvest..:high-five:

So too follow up.....are the new ones still called p's? Do they have the old one and new ones, or just grey ones now?

I dont know what the names will be.
I ordered a 450 after emailing the company and asking if the new ones were being delivered now, they said yes. :)
If its stronger than the other ones, people may have to rethink their grows..lol
I have 2 of the white ones and one gray. The whites will be the ones im using on this grow. The grey started the seedlings but will be in my new gorilla lite tent when I get it. Theyre strong!

Great strain selection Ziggy. I'm definitely curious about growing 11/13 from seed. When you have a seed that should finish in 8 weeks say 4 weeks veg + 8 weeks flower=12 weeks. How long would it take with this method? About the same?

Snoop, good question. :) im only doing my second grow with 11/13 from seed. Which brings me to ask how it came to be whole hrs? Maybe its better slightly more than 11 but less than 12. I think you will cut out at least several weeks, or at least with my setup, that is what is happening. :)

Nothing but a pic of the girls settling in to their new larger pots
image21070.jpg

Back
Top Bottom