Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Good morning everyone. Off on a weeks holiday this week. Youngest son has an all day hockey 'warriors' camp all week , so took the week off to make sure it all goes well, as he stays with me this week.
Oh, wanted to mention , i'm missing the PerfectPipe already cuz of no filters, so it's back to 'J' s until my Large Refill Kit gets here.
My largest A5 X Panama cola needed some extra drying out today. Checked it really close and a very good 'cure' has been happening , but it's way too moist to leave sealed up, so the lid is off for a few hrs. ...just in case. It's a massive cola , so don't wanna forget about it , only to find it 'molding' in a couple weeks.
A reminder to all those who have fresh produce in jars...DO NOT FORGET to keep a close eye on things.. :headbanger:
Cheers gang...enjoy the day!

:circle-of-love:

Good morning everyone. Off on a weeks holiday this week. Youngest son has an all day hockey 'warriors' camp all week , so took the week off to make sure it all goes well, as he stays with me this week.
Oh, wanted to mention , i'm missing the PerfectPipe already cuz of no filters, so it's back to 'J' s until my Large Refill Kit gets here.
My largest A5 X Panama cola needed some extra drying out today. Checked it really close and a very good 'cure' has been happening , but it's way too moist to leave sealed up, so the lid is off for a few hrs. ...just in case. It's a massive cola , so don't wanna forget about it , only to find it 'molding' in a couple weeks.
A reminder to all those who have fresh produce in jars...DO NOT FORGET to keep a close eye on things.. :headbanger:
Cheers gang...enjoy the day!

:circle-of-love:

Have a great staycation Duggan!

Evenin ya'l. Hope everyone's day grooved a bit for em. :surf:
Got some over due pics . Once again, Lemon Zkittles in the front,...two Bubba Hash in the rear. All stems and stalks are very green and i'm very happy so far, in this 4th run DBHBB soil. All three main lites on now, including the Advanced. The new Vipar Spectra is working great too.:ganjamon:

Evenin gang, nice little packet in the mail today. 3 packs of seeds. Talk about "Frankenstrains".:dude-knocking: Does anyone know anything about these strains?

The Viparspectra light came yesterday. Looks nice. A great lil one to brighten up darker areas of my garden...:reading420magazine:
As soon as the Nextlight gets here, i'm gonna make a couple/few changes down there. It will get hung right next to the Budmaster 2, at the back. The lil Growant ....and the Mars will get moved...not sure where yet :cheesygrinsmiley:.

The four girls are lookin good and starting to really 'take off' . Flip is not too far off. Even the slower growing BH is picking up the pace .Temps are good at 72/84 and RH at 45/50. Soil is performing good , so far. I still need to replace my filter , one of these crops.
Anyhow , enjoy the night everyone.:circle-of-love:.

The Peyote purple is a pheno of Bubba Kush. All females were open pollinated by a Seattle Sour Kush x Primo Verde male by Mr. spliffofcannabis. I have my Primo Black, SSKxPV x(Peyote purple), Skyline SSKxPV x( wounded warriors breath), SSKxPV x(Meat Breath) and Race 2 Space SSKxPV x( SSKxPV) The crosses have tested from 19% to 28% so they should be fun to grow. The father has chem D, headband and oringinal diesel in SSk and some Kush, cookies and original diesel in the Primo Verde. Hope that helps Doogs!!!

Evenin ya'l. Hope everyone's day grooved a bit for em. :surf:
Got some over due pics . Once again, Lemon Zkittles in the front,...two Bubba Hash in the rear. All stems and stalks are very green and i'm very happy so far, in this 4th run DBHBB soil. All three main lites on now, including the Advanced. The new Vipar Spectra is working great too.:ganjamon:

That's a happy garden!

Yup, I want plants just like that! Looking great.....I have been sampling some of your bubble hash this weekend (my work week starts tomorrow) and it is spectacular. I need to get one of those magical machines soon.
Thanks Seedling, glad you are enjoyin the BH. :high-five:
Nice looking brixy ladies Duggs :thumb::passitleft:
Hey Farmers, cheers man. Can't wait to try these two strains.
Looking Fan-fugu-tastic! :yummy:

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween, hope your day is groovin.:passitleft:
The Peyote purple is a pheno of Bubba Kush. All females were open pollinated by a Seattle Sour Kush x Primo Verde male by Mr. spliffofcannabis. I have my Primo Black, SSKxPV x(Peyote purple), Skyline SSKxPV x( wounded warriors breath), SSKxPV x(Meat Breath) and Race 2 Space SSKxPV x( SSKxPV) The crosses have tested from 19% to 28% so they should be fun to grow. The father has chem D, headband and oringinal diesel in SSk and some Kush, cookies and original diesel in the Primo Verde. Hope that helps Doogs!!!

Wow, wat a history there. Are those strains worthy... Thanks for all that '7'.
That's a happy garden!
Thanks Doc, nice havin you around . It's a rainy day today , just chillin .Cheers.

Thanks Seedling, glad you are enjoyin the BH. :high-five:

Hey Farmers, cheers man. Can't wait to try these two strains.

Thanks Ween, hope your day is groovin.:passitleft:

Wow, wat a history there. Are those strains worthy... Thanks for all that '7'.

Thanks Doc, nice havin you around . It's a rainy day today , just chillin .Cheers.

Yeah man, everyone who has tried the final product has been blown away. Entered and the high are fast hitting and flavorful. Seriously, I wouldn’t have sent them out if I didn’t think you’d love them. Pop them ladies and enjoy the ride lol

Yeah man, everyone who has tried the final product has been blown away. Entered and the high are fast hitting and flavorful. Seriously, I wouldn’t have sent them out if I didn’t think you’d love them. Pop them ladies and enjoy the ride lol
Ok then '7'. I'l have another look and maybe put them in line for grow after next . Cheers bud . Thank u so much btw!

Dam duggs lookn great in there the girls are sure firing off on all cylinders it seems lol. Man those are guna be some insane colas again. I cant wait to see this next round ill be flipping to flower. These girls are getting huge an once i flip them holy lord then they guna stretch lol i mite be in for a problem. Hope i got enough room to flip them an be able 2 keep them under the good lights. Ive been trying to wait till my first round is closer to finishing then flip them so i have time to cook the soil again for the next round. Its tricky trying to time out a perpetual run with numerous different strains specially wen this is the first time running most of them lol. Ehh oh well atleast ill have some good puffage while i think on how to deal with this issue.

Great mornin to ya'l gang! Got my PerfectPIpe delivery this morning!
Fast ,....nice..
:headbanger:

This is wat they call , their 'large refill' kit. It has 600 filters, 50 ss screens , two cleaning tools . I also ordered two 'bungie cap' ends for the two pipes. All looks good, shipping was fast . order was accurate. i'm happy!

Back
Top Bottom