Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Here's a photo of the veg tent this morning
image4908.jpg

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Brilliant m8 lovin the filla grow probably not from manila. Looks big and junky and nice to me. My missus and me just had a great laugh at your last couple of posts +reps for being funny a f#ck!

Thanks LA!...thank you for the the reps too:high-five:

I'm glad you guys laughed...as long as it didn't interrupt your making of the poppers :)

Good weed to you LA...I know your flux grow will be just another one of your successes:thumb:

....looking forward to more of your work

Well I popped my THC bomb in the flower tent today....my goal with this grow is to select two good mothers...I will clone from them 4 of each for.the next grow

The THC bomb had genetic defects from germ and I thought she had grown out of them but I am still seeing signs of it show up.

Removing her gives me more room in the veg tent...my veg tent is half the size of my flower tent and I want to have an 8 plant perpetual two grows from now.

The THC bomb, Is that the one way back in the corner of the grow tent with the leaf probs on the lower parts?
I like your perpetual grow plan. :riskybusiness:

Wow very attentive...the one in the back left corner is the white rhino it got nute burn ...I recently learnt that it does not prefer much nutes in early veg...I flushed it a couple days ago and it will be on a different feeding schedule than the other girls...the one in the rear center is the THC bomb it has had very strange formation of leaves from the start

I just want to work with one or two strains...my goal with this grow was to experience multiple strains with the primary objective of selecting the two best for mothers...then grow 4 clones from each for a few grows then flower out the mother's as I start new strains to try

This plants plan I'm sure will change...but that's the plan LOL ...I go with the flow so things evolve :)

hello jay..i am silently watching your progress from stage right...your buds are looking awesome:cheer:as well as your veg room:bravo:just so you know i am going by the feeding schedule on this web site... Growing Marijuana Indoors Guide and Tips | Soil i am on week 8....I water mine every 5 days with 1 gallon of water each and feed:morenutes: according to the schedule on the web site...i think it really helps also to use root pouches as it allows the roots to breath....here is a picture of my two critical+ and ufo(left to right) and i gots buds all over....:woohoo:
20131013_213247.jpg

Looking excellent Nim...very health plants

1 gal each every 5 days?...just wondering what size pots your growing in and what type of soil your using...are you getting a lot of run off?
Also what type.of water are you using? (R.O., tap, well, bottled)

Your plants look very healthy I'm interested in the details

Good weed to you Nim :high-five:

Wow very attentive...the one in the back left corner is the white rhino it got nute burn ...I recently learnt that it does not prefer much nutes in early veg...I flushed it a couple days ago and it will be on a different feeding schedule than the other girls...the one in the rear center is the THC bomb it has had very strange formation of leaves from the start

I just want to work with one or two strains...my goal with this grow was to experience multiple strains with the primary objective of selecting the two best for mothers...then grow 4 clones from each for a few grows then flower out the mother's as I start new strains to try

This plants plan I'm sure will change...but that's the plan LOL ...I go with the flow so things evolve :)
Sounds like a good plan! Looking great in there. :goodjob:

nice plants, like the LST! just wondering at how many week old do you do your for top/fim ? and at how many weeks you start the LST ? :D

i am using fox farm ocean forest in 5 gallon root pouches...I'm using my borough tap water which i let stand for a couple of days....i then ph the water to 6.5 or when my test vial shows yellow...if i am going to fertilize i ph after the fertilizer is added....since i find this method to be working for me I'm going to stick with it...as far as run off...no...i water very slowly so the soil absorbs all the water...at most the bags will get damp on the outside...i feel that by using the root pouches one can help illuminate the possibility of over watering as the pouch allows the roots to breath...never knew it but roots need oxygen...

I have no idea what happened last nite...I woke up covered in cheese with a turkey baster in my hand:rofl:

Thank you very much for the reps:thanks:

Thank you for the hysterical laughs you gave me with this. Subbed Jay and your girls look good!

nice plants, like the LST! just wondering at how many week old do you do your for top/fim ? and at how many weeks you start the LST ? :D

Welcome GreenRapho...I I don't go by time for lst or topping. First I make the decision whether I want to top or lst...I usually go by how the plant is growing...if it is growing short and wide..I top...if it is lanky and tall... I lst. Sometimes I lst most of the plants...Sometimes I top most of the plants....just depends on how they are growing. When I decide the plant should be topped I look for internodel branching first when a couple leaves form in the nodes and I am happy with there size (not too small) I take a very small top (I never fim) ...just enough to get light to those new branch sites. When I decide to lst I look for the same thing as I do for a plant I would top but because the plant is lanky I tie it over on its side...after a week or so if I am not happy with how the plant is responding to the lst I untie it and let it grow for another week then try it again...I repeat this process until I am happy with the result...once I am happy with how the plant has responded to the first tie down then I begin my training of the other branches. I usually begin lst or top when the plant is about 6-8 inches tall.

This is just my method..it may be right...it may be wrong...but it works for me

Thank you for the hysterical laughs you gave me with this. Subbed Jay and your girls look good!

Hey Shotta... u musta been stoned...but I'm glad I made you laugh:)

Your plants always look amazing:thumb:...thanks for stopping by

Sounds like a good plan! Looking great in there. :goodjob:

HEY Canna...I know I already replied but when I looked back to make sure I didn't typo a bunch of stuff and come up with a crazy post my reply disappeared...o well ... I'll try again:)

Speaking of typo...Sometimes when I write the word "reappear" my kindle spell checks it to "really red ass"...that's the truth...have come real close to getting myself in trouble a bunch if I don't check what I write LOL

Anyway... thank you Canna ...sorry you just had to read all that. ...farts :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom