LA: Back From The Beyond

So my friend.
Getting it at just the right time is a little subjective to each person. Or more so as to what kind of high you're wanting to target.
The usual rule for me is don't go by sugar leaf trichs go by flower only. Always make sure you've gotten a good fade to the plant also. So a good flush to help knock chlorophyll out.
I use a usb digital scope so can get the best view to judge trichome maturity. My ratio is 60-70% amber. 20-30% Milky and norm 5-10% are clear to milky. This way you get a balanced high that's nicely rounded. Yet if you want to stimulate say appetite then I'd harvest earlier.
Then nice slow drying normally takes me 2 weeks from chop to trim.
I like that. Good rule to go by. I'm trying find that way myself and asking people to see what's similar what's not and what's best for me . I have two seasons I have to make sure I don't harvest.. three months window. In summer but rained so much this year. I have to have a planned out timing grow just about. Had two got mold. But I think I'll solve that with not buying big huge nug plants. I can't mature them before mold. It control it without spending thousands.. and cure process I'm just lost.. got make the plant down pat. But rest. Still learning

Well purple punch and my 2 keepers from last run. Both need repotting. But purple punch doing nicely on the GLR lighting routine.
Yet I'm also aware that I need to develop the girls as because of GLR it won't take as long for them to switch to flower. Killing off a good amount of usual stretch. Then add that these are fast versions, soooo I'll develop them on some more before flipping.

Hope all you green family are good

So folks.....
Now I'm back on here proper. I reckon I may have to get cracking on a few of my mad little ventures. I've got to run a normal cycle of girls for a bit. But I'm gonna try starting a couple of projects off along the way.
A flux seems overdue. Also my 100 strains 1 plant really needs to be done. So I may kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Use a monster flux as my stock plant.
Then I want to do another big sculpture. Yet that'll be down the line as I'll have to give my space over totally.

In short I'm back and I'm bringing my old madness with me. So thanks all who still drop by. I'll give you some fun stuff soon 😜

We be bounding along on our GLR lighting schedule. Saves me 5 hrs of lighting costs per 24hrs. Only way I can grow is to cut costs to the bone.
Here's a few pics of the Purple punch quick version I got of my friend Giestv2 (half of HSO)

Hope Ur all good and green folks
What I did. Got heavy lights on schedule of rates and such.

@7Dust2 Yeah running costs are daft. Yet I'm really impressed with this photontek (lumatek) lamp. Only a 600w but kills it in this 1.5x1.5 and cheap to run.
Apart from that the simple thought of having to buy my meds if I was to stop growing scares the crap out of me more than high Lecky bills 😂
I agree. Had to cut cost myself. But electric seem to go up regardless these days for no reason but greed so yeah know what u mean on cost. Why I don't use chems and such. Cost me electric and few bags of dirt here and there. And I recycle dirt and reuse alot of it.

My flux was fluxing itself
8061DD84-DDA2-4D49-9130-A60AFC885A83.jpeg
so I thought I’d brush up on your threads (again lol) all lurker like but lo and behold the legendary LA is back, full blast, no dimmer!

So glad you’re well and back sharing your story, accumulated wisdom, ingenuity, good humor, and theories with the spirit of an mad inventor and a psychic level connection with our wonderful plant. Thank you for everything you’ve done for myself, the community and beyond!
83D4D4A7-E0C9-4689-819E-E2DA8C7E1B6B.jpeg

A couple fluxed clones (jungle juice and og alien) my coworker cut from his outdoor girls In early august. Any advice sensei?

My flux was fluxing itself
8061DD84-DDA2-4D49-9130-A60AFC885A83.jpeg
so I thought I’d brush up on your threads (again lol) all lurker like but lo and behold the legendary LA is back, full blast, no dimmer!

So glad you’re well and back sharing your story, accumulated wisdom, ingenuity, good humor, and theories with the spirit of an mad inventor and a psychic level connection with our wonderful plant. Thank you for everything you’ve done for myself, the community and beyond!
83D4D4A7-E0C9-4689-819E-E2DA8C7E1B6B.jpeg

A couple fluxed clones (jungle juice and og alien) my coworker cut from his outdoor girls In early august. Any advice sensei?
Thank you indeed for those kind words.
Your fluxes look really good tbh. I take it you are shortly going to start building vertically? If sooo just remember to lift the 2 very end tips half inch above others. Then build your feeding slowly as she builds vert. Also tip opening and even tip bruising can be used to stack nodes and keep all sites apart from the end pair on a even level.
💪if these are your first fluxes then you are doing a damn fine job my friend.

Holla any time on here and I'm at your disposal

If sooo just remember to lift the 2 very end tips half inch above others.
Interesting. I do more quadlining but same idea, and with those I've been tieing or weighing down the outer (tip) nodes to have them be a bit lower than the rest of the branch to try to encourage those others to grow and to not have the tips taller than everything else. But sounds like you  want the tips to be higher?

Sooo. BIGGGGG ASK???

Im going through my mom dying slowly but losing herself rapidly due to early onset Alzheimer's.
Do any folks out there in the cyber ether have any first hand experience treating this illness with our plant? Anyone know of any key studies.
It's a bit late for my mom. Yet I'd like to start driving the issue here in the UK.
I'm lucky to be able to be out publicly here. I'm the only 1 out as a grower etc and I've a small platform. So if anyone can shout and make noise for the good of people suffering it should be me I'm thinking.
All help info or input is very welcome and appreciated.

Interesting. I do more quadlining but same idea, and with those I've been tieing or weighing down the outer (tip) nodes to have them be a bit lower than the rest of the branch to try to encourage those others to grow and to not have the tips taller than everything else. But sounds like you  want the tips to be higher?
So yes use the branch levels throughout the plant to drive or stunt growth letting you tailor the plant how you like.
The bit I was referring to is still adaptable for quad lining or a waffle flux lol.
You pick a branch end. Once you top the main flux arms once you've got a plant the size you want. This makes all each branch same girth and structure. Then pick 1 of these new very out tips off a main branch. Rais this up half an inch above all other sites. Then drop feeding levels, just until you spot she's hungry. Then because these 2 ends on a flux, 4 on a quad are sat high they request most nutrients, becoming dominant. Yet every other site on a flux draws its energy naturally before these outer dominant ends. So you can build a feeding loop during flower phase for better yield

Sooo. BIGGGGG ASK???

Im going through my mom dying slowly but losing herself rapidly due to early onset Alzheimer's.
Do any folks out there in the cyber ether have any first hand experience treating this illness with our plant? Anyone know of any key studies.
It's a bit late for my mom. Yet I'd like to start driving the issue here in the UK.
I'm lucky to be able to be out publicly here. I'm the only 1 out as a grower etc and I've a small platform. So if anyone can shout and make noise for the good of people suffering it should be me I'm thinking.
Have you reached out to anyone at MedCan support? They might have some information.

Sooo. BIGGGGG ASK???

Sorry to hear about your mom.

We have 5 pages of threads about Cannabis for Alzheimer's

Here are a few more links I think you will find useful

Sending you and your mom lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe :love: :Namaste:

Then because these 2 ends on a flux, 4 on a quad are sat high they request most nutrients, becoming dominant. Yet every other site on a flux draws its energy naturally before these outer dominant ends.
Thanks, but why do I want the outer ones dominant? I've been trying to keep everything level especially since I have limited height in my cab. So the dominant ones on the outside edges affect how close they can be to the lights and either they or all the others are not at the optimum height.

I'm just trying to see I'd there is some advantage to having dominant ends that outweighs the uneven canopy issue.

Back
Top Bottom