LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's sideline grow, GDP X pheno hunt, Extreme LST, Self build Budmaster in cupboa

:oops:

I must have slept in and missed the start of this awesome journal! Hahaha

Well I'm here and loving the great start! This is going to be a good one!:goodjob:

LadyGreenthum :Namaste:

Re: LA's sideline grow, GDP X pheno hunt, Extreme LST, Self build Budmaster in cupboa

Looking good there bro!!! Beautiful lil green queenies!!! :volcano-smiley:

What is this 3 way flux you speak off?
I too plan on running a purple strain in honour of BID, ideally I will get my hands on some GDP!

Welcome Ladygreenthums :)
Cheers Scottay :)
Hidden my good buddy :) Its a flux jim but not as we know it! :) ill be using this run to check this plant a d its phenos I have. Then if good enough ill mother the best out from clone to get a full run of ready fluxed clones for January and the BID grow. The flux tribute to the big guy this run is just my personal nod to my pal. Ill use the tri topped girl to flux out the form BID in hopefully purple bats of bud! Its a nice challenge for me training wise! :)

People on here used to have a giggle and suggest I grow some furniture :) I'm gonna! I reckon some tables and even chairs are possible. So at some point soon after the next couple of runs ill be training myself some MJ furniture :) :)

Hidden my good buddy :) Its a flux jim but not as we know it! :) ill be using this run to check this plant a d its phenos I have. Then if good enough ill mother the best out from clone to get a full run of ready fluxed clones for January and the BID grow. The flux tribute to the big guy this run is just my personal nod to my pal. Ill use the tri topped girl to flux out the form BID in hopefully purple bats of bud! Its a nice challenge for me training wise! :)

People on here used to have a giggle and suggest I grow some furniture :) I'm gonna! I reackon some tables and even chairs are possible. So at some point soon after the next couple of runs ill be training myself some MJ furniture :) :)

Morning LA!

People on here used to have a giggle and suggest I grow some furniture :) I'm gonna! I reckon some tables and even chairs are possible. So at some point soon after the next couple of runs ill be training myself some MJ furniture :) :)

Crazy things are gonna be coming out of these journals over the next year or so....I cannot wait!

Hey Light I noticed that you left a small amount of stem when you trimmed near new growth. Is the reason for this to keep the nutrients flowing to the injured part through the new growth? I did my first defol a week ago and trimmed much closer to the new growth and it seems a little stalled to me compared to the rest.

I like the steps you show during your grows! Very very informative!! Im takin crazy notes since I started this site!

Johnnyblaze :) I just leave a stump as I nip/pinch off stuff as you get a smaller scar point and the stumps then just dry up and drop off anyway! :)

Scottay :) This is just a littke journal and not much to learn on this run. My next big solo venture is gonna have all my attention and tricks thrown at it. That one should be a show :) :)

There is always something to learn from you sensei!

I'll be there for sure LA!!!! :volcano-smiley:

Please send me an invite bub!! I really dig your skills!!! :volcano-smiley:

OK today we topped the last 2 GDP crosses and did some training to the one I'm gonna form into spelling BID with buds.
The tall lanky one may be male and if so will get binned. The monster cropped clone is going great! :)
Some pics :)
20140917_161326.jpg
20140917_161333.jpg
20140917_161400.jpg
20140917_161404.jpg
20140917_161435.jpg
20140917_161442.jpg
20140917_161545.jpg
20140917_161632.jpg
20140917_160956.jpg
20140917_161256.jpg

Looking good my man :) there's some fine topping & training methods on show right there :thumb:

Well hey all :) best of buds to ya! Today I've been fiddling with a replacement for my cfls. My funds are 0, so we have had to put my best bodgers hat on. So I'm running a test of a couple of OD range Budmaster clusters in a inverted cooler lid. Ill keep an eye on it but I reckon with 2 fans and the vented sides etc, temps should be ok and therefore hopefully were fire safe. :) letus know what you think folks :) :)
20140924_184017.jpg
20140924_184046.jpg
20140924_184110.jpg
20140924_184155.jpg
20140924_184146.jpg
20140924_184225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom