Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

Trich mate, you're welcome anytime as long as you DO behave lol. Don't want to make you stand in the corner and face the wall again lol :) :high-five: :passitleft:

LA, I will GLADLY pull this pic off if you prefer me to show them thru PM, that's fine. :passitleft:

Just wanted your thoughts on the amount of shade leaves that I'm leaving in these girls.

This is my first "wire job" and it is a bit embarrassing to post here! Your training skills are freakin' amazing, I'll get there! thanks LA

P218_flux.jpg

Ok buddy understand Im high on clear triched sugar leaf trim, that was already due removal from my issues with Gitt!
To answer your question; now it seems the point to let build into a bush. Unless time aint an issue! Let her build vertical now as you seem to lose the odd limb!
The key is getting the cross guide lines In. Its also end of limb to pot edge straps that count in final stage and placement!

Ok buddy understand Im high on clear triched sugar leaf trim, that was already due removal from my issues with Gitt!
To answer your question; now it seems the point to let build into a bush. Unless time aint an issue! Let her build vertical now as you seem to lose the odd limb!
The key is getting the cross guide lines In. Its also end of limb to pot edge straps that count in final stage and placement!

thanks LA, time is not an issue, I'm curious, will this be the first "420 outdoor flux act"?

You are up to 25 jars of trichfree shade leaf!!, I have 13 jars (plus 12 from oz) of prime yellow shade leaf with your name on it.

All you have to do is keep away from the PoM contest until Sir Coco passes his PoM crown to trich!

Back
Top Bottom