New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB LED

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

SPIDER 9 UPDATE​
Jan 20, 2015​

My mother (and my 11th grade English teacher) is the only one that ever really called me Reginald and when she did she was screaming it along with my middle & last name. It meant I was in trouble Star. :laughtwo:
It's Reggie or Reg.

All three girls were feed yesterday:

5ml of Cal/Mag applied to 1gal of tap that was then adjusted to 6.5 PH level.

SPIDER GIRL I
(Unknown Strain) Day 86 / Day 42 under 12/12

If you notice some of the leaf tips are starting to brown. I credit that to the 10ml of Cal/Mag she received on her last feeding. But it did help with the white spots. I didn't see any new discoloration.

IMG_00006689.jpg

IMG_00006695.jpg

IMG_00006712.jpg

IMG_00006724.jpg

SPIDER GIRL II (Royal Medic Clone) Day 77 / Day 29 under 12/12

IMG_00006671.jpg

IMG_00006672.jpg

IMG_00006676.jpg

IMG_00006679.jpg

CRITICAL SENSI STAR (feminized) Day 70 / Day 15 under 12/12

IMG_00006737.jpg

IMG_00006741.jpg

IMG_00006743.jpg

IMG_00006757.jpg

I'll do an update on ROYAL MEDIC CLONE 3 this evening. That's the plant under the SPIDER 9 having issues.

Re: New City Grower 3.0 - Sponsored by Twilight Group Co. - Featuring the Spider9 COB

Super looking plants and buds, BAR. Beautiful to see. Terrific job. And that Critical SS looks like she's flowering fast for just a couple of weeks under 12/12.

Always a joy to pop in here. :thanks:

Thanxx Teddy & Stainless. Smitty, my biggest yield to date in 2lt pots was a little over an OZ; which is fine for a perpetual grow. But this run I'm paying much more attention to detail and using the SPIDER 9 so I think we can see even better results; if not in both yield and quality definitely in quality.

Last update photos are looking great.

Then you're going to love this Fifi.
As promised...

ROYAL MEDIC CLONE 3
Day 81 / Day 42 under 12/12

Well I'm not sure if it was a Nitrogen deficiency or an Iron (Fe) lockout issue or both. On her last feeding she received Fox Farm Grow Big to boost up her Nitrogen levels & was top dressed with Azomite. The feed was balanced to a 6.5 PH level to offset a possible Iron lockout that may have came from not adjusting. Yesterday she was back to our basic flowering feed of 5ml Cal/Mag applied to 1gal of tap that was adjusted to a 6.5 PH level.

Whatever the case may be she responded well. All new growth is a darker green & most of the damaged leafs have fallen off or was weak enough to just pull off yesterday. There's still a few spotty ones but she'll probably feed what she can off of them before they go yellow. So I'll stick to PH adjusting.

Troubleshooting has become a big part of my "joy of growing".

5 Days Ago

IMG_20150115_095322.jpg

Today

IMG_00006769.jpg

IMG_00006789.jpg

This plant isn't one of the three featured in this journal so her next update will be on New City Grower 3.5

Also one of those unknown strains under the SPIDER 9 is definitely Sour Diesel. It has the whole room smelling like fuel. I guess I didn't notice it after not leaving the apt. two days in a row.

looking good there BAR :thumb:

she does look better. nice work doctor BAR :high-five:

coming along very nicely

will be smoking some soon

A dramatic turnaround there Reg. That has to warm your heart.

Back
Top Bottom