New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

420 Brother in the house!

Ok- another older yet 420 person stopping by......
Flo made it to the reunion too. It's just an all out bash going on.

Reg, The funny thing is as it turned out I was already subbed! :volcano-smiley: The BAR show, the longest running program on 420!

It is a full on reunion here at your place. I shoulda brought pineapple and whiskey.
No doubt Bob, I'll supply the weed but as far as the whiskey this here is a "BYOB" affair.

HALF A CHOP
1/2 Step Closer To Phasing Out The 2lts​

LIBERTY HAZE
(Clone) Day 128 / Day 79 under 12/12

I chopped the top half leaving the lower half to finish.

IMG_00019943.jpg

IMG_00019949.jpg

IMG_00019954.jpg

IMG_00019957.jpg

No doubt Bob, I'll supply the weed but as far as the whiskey this here is a "BYOB" affair.

IMG_00019957.jpg
Truth is I just wanted to sound tough. More manly than "I will bring the Fresca" yet the latter is closer to the reality.

Tasty looking chop! :thumb:
Bob

Congrats on the rolling harvest Reg. I just realized, reading your post, that I could take the top end of that White Widow and give all the lights to the bottom half and it would probably reward me with denser buds. Thanks Reg. Always so inspirational! :laughtwo: :love:

It thrills me that you're running this side-by-side on training autos. You certainly keep us all entertained as you push the boundaries. I gotta run, so :hug:

You have quite a party going here. :laughtwo: Have fun guys. Don't break anything, or at least try hard not to. That way intention will smooth it over.

Don't mind if I do. :passitleft:

Truth is I just wanted to sound tough. More manly than "I will bring the Fresca" yet the latter is closer to the reality.
Truth is I was just trying to sound sociable Bob. If I'm partying there's already a bottle there. :laughtwo:

Reg the rocket man :thumb:
:)

Nice harvest BAR.... Nice big bud too.... With plenty more to come soon

:high-five:
Yeah Budworshipper, I can't wait to be done with these 2lts and get this 3gal Smart Pot Never Ending Harvest in full swing.

And Sue...
:hug:

A BUSY VEG TENT UPDATE​
Nov 4, 2015​

THE AUTO EXPERIMENT​
TO TRAIN OR NOT TO TRAIN AUTOS​

DAY 4​

This morning the fun began. Subject #2 was topped.

IMG_00019969.jpg

IMG_00019982.jpg

IMG_00019975.jpg

JACK HERER
(4th Generation Clone) Day 48

She got laid down this morning.

IMG_00019985.jpg

IMG_00019990.jpg

And here's how she looked this evening.

IMG_00019998.jpg

ROYAL MEDIC Day 49

Transplant Day: The continuous topping in the solo cup went so well there won't be any need to torture her anymore.

IMG_00020004.jpg

IMG_00020007.jpg

Just a quick look at how the roots shoot straight to the bottom when I bottom feed seedlings. Once I transplant I alternate between top & bottom feeding.

IMG_00020013.jpg

IMG_00020017.jpg

MYSTERY X CRITICAL SENSI STAR
Day 32

Transplant Day:
I planted her at a 45 degree angle and then laid her down. I had great results with this technique before but the plant turned out to be male.

IMG_000200211.jpg

IMG_00020033.jpg

IMG_00020038.jpg

So now the Veg Tent is full with 3gal Smart Pots of PJ's Organic Soil Mix. As soon as there's room
(finishing the remaining 2lts) the rotation begins...

IMG_00020045.jpg

IMG_00020043.jpg

Nice update BAR. I love what you're doing with that Mystery X Critical Sensi Star transplant, I'm looking forward to seeing how it grows. I've also been looking into using Peejay's Organic Soil mix but unfortunately (as per usual) a lot of the ingredients aren't readily available over here. Good luck with the auto training too, I hope you are all well over there. :passitleft:

This one's for you Kraize...

(Planted at a 45 degree angle) Day 33

Last Night
IMG_00020045.jpg

This Morning
IMG_00020055.jpg

IMG_00020055_-_Copy.jpg

Wow dude... Looking awesome

Interesting techniques too.... Some nip the tip.. Not our Reg.... I like it fella.. Simulates nature, after all a grazing animal takes the lot.. Nature wants to survive and fulfill its destiny, even after a loss like that

Cant wait to see the results
:goodjob:

I'll bring the damn bottle.................. JK not but just driving thru BAR. I do need to read abit so I'm going to smoke then catch up. Keepem Green My Friend

Every post is a tutorial Reg. Truly amazing. It's like stopping at the coolest school in town. I absolutely love the overnight shots. They amaze me at how quickly they grow. Of course, yours really love you so I suspect they overachieve just to please you. :battingeyelashes:

:hug:

This one's for you Kraize...

(Planted at a 45 degree angle) Day 33

Last Night
IMG_00020045.jpg

This Morning
IMG_00020055.jpg

IMG_00020055_-_Copy.jpg

BAR I'm honoured that you took a picture of that plant for me, you truly are a diamond sir. She really does want to live doesn't she? One night after and she's stretching upwards back towards the light. I love how you tell a tale with your journals, thanks for just being here and making my reading time (short as it is at the moment unfortunately but bills have to be paid) a pleasure. I'm going to keep on coming back for more...subbed for life :thumb:

I feel like such a training noob when I look at pics like that. Really cool stuff always brewing here. I need to really go back and read up on your auto work as well as I think I have missed A LOT in the last year and a half.

:goodjob:
Bob

Well Well Well, Looks like you & your helper have been busy. And been doing a fine job :welldone: as for the rest of you hope all your grows bloom abundantly :peace:

I wanted to stop by and say hello! I hope you and yours are doing really well. I will take a look at the last couple of pages to get an idea of where you are late. I just wanted to say hello, and tell you I missed you!

Back
Top Bottom