New City Grower 3.5 - Our Perpetual Grow - Continued

All is good,many changes since I've last been on here, started growing again, got a cherry pie and a gdp on day 10 of 12/12, thought about doing a journal just don't have the time, i see you've been a very busy person the past couple years! Grats man

same here man, just thought id put out there. i would of been very supprized alright. how was the growth in the CBD strain, was it a harder grow then usual or? :)
If you're referring to the Royal Medic she reached a point where she just stopped performing. I thought it was because of the 3 tent rotation; 18/6, 12/12, 11/13 but with the help of the New City Grower followers we found that the problem was PM. One of the symptoms of mold is it retards growth. I've grown this strain a few times and it's always been a finicky grower but the end result has been decent smoke.

Since the Royal Medic we chopped last wk looked bland I'm letting her cure for a couple of months.

:thanks: Mr. Flintstone

Yea The Royal Medic, I just call them all Cbd strains becuse iv been looking foward to high cbd strains :D Atleat u got the good smoke from it rather then it completely gone. Iv soon to try the Euphoria strain. Im defo gona keep this PM in mind and iv been reading here abit about it. Gotta be prepaired :) Thats the best thing to do at this stage, just leave her aside in the dark :tokin:

Broke Azz Reg :passitleft: Mr. Amazing

:ciao: Everybody..

HARVEST​

SUBJECT #1 (The Untrained Auto) Day 105

I'm going to go out on the limb and say I prefer training autos. The reason I say this is because you get more time in veg since training slows down the life cycle of autos. This girl shot up and before we knew it she was all cloudy/amber. We tried to remove all & any fan leafs that blocked light from penetrating early on but it didn't seem to help the lower sights. The buds are solid but far a few between.

Also she was moved back and forth between the Veg Tent & Bloom Tent on numerous occasions for space management until she was too tall for the Veg Tent.

IMG_00021953.jpg

IMG_00021954.jpg

IMG_00021962.jpg

KANDI KUSH Dry Weight

IMG_00021943.jpg

Great observation! I think this summer I may do one each of my autos. LST and run free. See who finishes best.

:thumb: Reg! Just seems like delicious looking bud never stops coming out of your place. Almost like it was a perpetual grow or some such!

Bob ;)

Reg! Just seems like delicious looking bud never stops coming out of your place. Almost like it was a perpetual grow or some such!

Bob ;)
You think... LOL

With all these different plants, methods of training, experiments, light schedules, strains, etc, etc... crammed into one journal I'm sure it seems like it's all over the place sometimes so here's what we're going to do.

The plant below is to be my personal 3yr "Skills Test" since joining 420mag. I'm trying to put together all the knowledge and pointers I can remember to make this one something special.

When it's done the grade will depend on the smoke buddies I share with. They don't know I grow so it'll be unbiased. The strain of choice is what's considered the most popular strain in the streets of NYC.....

SOUR DIESEL Feminized Day 49

She started in a rockwool cube and was planted into a styrofoam solo cup of used depleted soil with Growology Step 1 (mycos) about 6 days after sprouting.

Once I was satisfied with the rootball (I check periodically by lifting it out of the solo cup) she was transplanted into a 3gal Smart Pot of PJ's Organic Soil Mix.

She's been under her own CFL lamp at approximately 6 inches away since she was in the solo cup.

IMG_00021987.jpg

IMG_00021980.jpg

So far the only training she's received is topping. I've done four rounds which has gotten me 16 top sites with one more round to go; that will lead to 32 sites. She get's thirsty about every 3 days.

IMG_00021994.jpg

Once we have the 32 top sites I'll start LST and super-cropping to an even canopy. I'll update this plant at least once a week.

HI Partner! Took awhile (a whole plate of spaghetti) to get caught up. I couldn't give you reps for every harvest, the system wouldn't allow until I spread some around. ;-)

I am so glad to read that you have taken care of the PM problem. Truly no fun!

Your most recent pics above, Sour Diesel..has some whitish areas on the leaves. Is that something you have been combating recently on that one? I got lost on how many plants you had affected with the PM.

I just love catching up here, I learn so much from you and everyone else.

:circle-of-love:

The little white streaks on the leafs; I was waiting for someone to comment on those Partner. I have no idea what that is but I've seen it before in veg. They usually just stop appearing so I haven't put too much worry into it. Does anyone have any idea what it is?
Over on LA's thread he had just made a post about how after growing for awhile every little thing doesn't throw us into shock anymore.

Thanxx B. Really Real & STIHL LOGGER

Back
Top Bottom