New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

Hey Reg,
I wonder what camera/phone you use. I 'm in the market.

Now how long did it take you to calculate that & is it a good or a bad thing? :laughtwo:[/QUOTE]

Just a second man :) weed is good for the brain ;) haha Its just the current amount of likes divided by the amount of pages And yes i think thast very good since it Will rise as the journal and Plants grow :allgood::rollit:
:circle-of-love:Reg its an amazing thing 108 is just about the greatest number
an REPS+ to indochronic for seeing it :volcano-smiley:108 Gopis:love::welcome:
Your girls are wonderful and its jumped a few pages since you had these posts :cheer:I can safely say you grew up on 420 and now Brother you are helping so many grow on Reg Reps for being constantly encouraging and informative :thumb:

BAR,
I fear that you may soon be overwhelmed by the amount of nug trimming you are going to be doind. PM for my address and ship two of those plants to me asap to prevent being overwhelmed and possibly injured due to the repeated action of trimming so many nugs. It's ok buddy. I am hear for you and I know you would do it for me. :)

That bagseed plant is pretty big. Wonder how its gonna turn out. Hopefully a good high
Let's hope so 007, Bond, James Bond. She's just starting to frost up so I've decided to continue feeding her nutes for maybe another week 1/2.

Loving the looks of that JH!!!
Thanxx Pita.

Hey Reg,
I wonder what camera/phone you use. I 'm in the market.
Either my old HTC G2 or the new BLACKBERRY STL 100, depending on which one my memory card is in that morning John.

Your girls are wonderful and its jumped a few pages since you had these posts :cheer:I can safely say you grew up on 420 and now Brother you are helping so many grow on Reg Reps for being constantly encouraging and informative :thumb:
You nailed it Jaga! I joined 420mag as a Virgin Cannabis Grower. I still have a lot of learning to go but it's my turn to "Pay It Forward".

BAR,
I fear that you may soon be overwhelmed by the amount of nug trimming you are going to be doind. PM for my address and ship two of those plants to me asap to prevent being overwhelmed and possibly injured due to the repeated action of trimming so many nugs. It's ok buddy. I am hear for you and I know you would do it for me. :)
Lol, I think I can handle it Brat but just in case I have you on the Rolodex.

ooo that's a Frosty Bud :thumb:
Right Cronic! I was like "Holy Crap" when I downloaded that pic this morning.

It's early to start reviewing but at this point I can honestly say I'm 150% satisfied with the ADVANCED LED DIAMOND SERIES XTE 200. The Afghan Kush Auto we had in the Veg Tent under the "donated Top Led 96x3w Reflector (Thanxx guys/gals, you know who you are, I haven't forgotten)" has exploded since putting her here with the big girls.

FEEDING UPDATE​
Aug 12, 2015​

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 125 / Day 58 under 12/12

She's drinking like a sailor on shore leave. This morning she was pre-watered with 1qt of plain tap and approximately an hr later feed:

1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

Now how long did it take you to calculate that & is it a good or a bad thing? :laughtwo:

:circle-of-love:Reg its an amazing thing 108 is just about the greatest number
an REPS+ to indochronic for seeing it :volcano-smiley:108 Gopis:love::welcome:
[/QUOTE]

108 is a great number. I've worn out a few malas in my life :)

and...

um....

really great plants here.

plant after plant after plant.

Beautiful buds Reg!! :drool:

Thanxx Rado & SoulGirl.

All good here, I still drool when I see that double bagseed. Gonna miss it when your enjoying it :thumb:
Here's one you can start missing already Mr. Amazing...

JACK HERER CLONE Day 102 / Day 59 under 12/12

I know I said I was going for the deep couch-lock stoned effect on this one with extra heavy amber but last night while smoking a joint from her mother I said to myself; "Self, this here is the business! Don't tamper with it."
Sooo...

IMG_00016577.jpg

IMG_00016579.jpg

IMG_00016589.jpg

There wasn't really any popcorn buds, just solid dense buds all the way down. So the penetration of this lamp is there. All I can say is that the next JH I put in this tent will veg longer for a bigger yield.
She's drying using the Paper Bag Method. The dry weight will be posted in a few days.

You are a cannabis-growing-machine! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom