OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Hey there OMM

Sorry I have not been around lately... Had some issues to address in my personal life, some things I have to resolve, but I am still alive and kicking (so far). I have to let go of the MJ for a little while completely.

Good luck in the contest.

Ahhhh Man G-Dog! Bummer! Things get out of our control sometimes and we gotta do what we need too. That don't mean I can't say sorry though! Bare with it Bud! :thumb:

Looks so empty back there now, but I see you've got a fresh crew all ready to go.:thumb:

The VK looks great, I hope the effects are as good as expected. No doubt they are. :goodjob: Great news that girl was uninfested.

I had a black lab that ate recycled plastic whenever possible but it had to be in the shape of a full trash bag, lol.

hope you're back in action and feeling good.

Hey My Good Friend Mmmmick! It does look empty. I promise soon it will be full again. VK is just as good as I thought, a great couchlock that I have been missing. It really helped me sleep, just when I needed it. That's one I will keep just for me!

I had a Dalmatian that liked cassette tapes! Crazy Mutts! :ganjamon:

I kinda figured you weren't doing well, hate being right, good to see your feeling better.....please stay that way my friend. Have some help with your next grow?

Nice looking bounty on the Kush! Hope it outshines the Columbian....maybe an 11?

What eats recycled plastic? Probably some biological mutant bug whose twisted cells combined together under an abandoned Hudson plant in Detroit, hitched a 3rd class fare to Alohaland, and settled comfortably in your backyard of plastic delights. My theory.

We hacked up Wanda#2 Friday night. Possible potential with this one. Smelling skanky. Loaded some photos to my album if ya wanna take a look. Wanda#1 is scheduled for tomorrow.

Hope your feeling better by the time you read this.

Aloha

Hi Ya Buddy! Felling much better....and... I hope to stay this way!
I think you got something with the plastic eaters. What next?
I think the new Wanda's heard you talking bad about them and decided to show you!!!!:ganjamon: Never talk behind their backs! :smokin:
I do feel better! :yummy:

:passitleft:Ere' Woods gave me this healing spirit weed, only kind he could find that he could send me. While I don't feel better, I think it is good stuff....:thumb:

Aloha brother, sorry to hear you are under the weather too, and sorry about the bug thing...I would of done the same...if there is one thing science is falling far behind in a battle that would ease much stress...

Just dropping by brother to let you know I am alive and hoping to find you well and getting some rest while your babies get big.

:peacetwo: from my little garden on the verge of fall...maybe...:Rasta:

Aloha High! :thumb:

Glad your feeling better...thank goodness I am too! Hope you get your fall weather soon. We will talk later my friend. I like the Mites ad of the future!
Really a good idea! :morenutes:

well, at least you got nice weather for the clean up....plastic eating bugs huh? ive heard of:peacetwo: cockroaches that live on electrical wiring....now that is a gross thought....no wonder florida doesnt want legal mmj..jk...half of the wiring is probably gone....yukk....sorry i went there....

hope you are feeling better....take care, talk to ya soon...Lots of hugs, L:peacetwo:

Hi Lavendar :surf:
I agree shouldn't have gone there!:smokin::smokin: Still laughing though! :Rasta:
Finally feel better! :thumb:

OMM, I am so sorry to hear you are not well. I never read what it is exactly that is ailing you.

I am just recovering from a bout with Poison Oak that I thought was killing me. It was one of the worst experiences of my life including all the normal rashes and itching, a fever and a very congested bronchial system. I am just getting over that now. If anyone wants to know what seemed to work let me know... it was over the counter and very expensive.

Anyway, I hope you are doing better now.

Thanks G-Dog Oh! Man! That sounds awful. Lavender might know what's best for you. She really knows allot about natural cures. I hurt just thinking about it! :smokin:

Hey, OMM! Sorry it's been so long. Roaches ate my computer wires.....:rofl:
I've been following along though.
Congrats on your awesome harvest of excellent buds!:thumb:
Sorry about your "bugpocolypse". I know the feeling.
May healing vibes wash over you. Get well soon, my friend!
In the meantime, relax with the fruits of your labor. You deserve it!
:goodjob::goodluck::peace:

Hi tricome ;) I believe anything now! I couldn't believe those pots!
Thanks for the good vibes...they help! I am enjoying those fruits.:tokin:
Thanks! :blunt:

OK! I think I'm all caught up! If I missed anyone please speak up! :)
I sure appreciate all your good wishes and kind thoughts. :thumb:

I finally climbed out of the giant bowl of chicken soup I've been swimming in. It finally worked!! :morenutes:
But, I'm still drinking it just in case.:smokin:

Here is the final totals:

Columbian Gold......81 grams
Super Lemon Haze.....106 grams
Super Silver Haze......38 grams
The Church...........77 grams
Moby Dick..........143 grams
Violator Kush.......52 grams
The 2 Skunk #1's ......47 grams

Grand total...... 544 grams Yahoo!
19.5 onces!

Hallelujah :thumb:

Since so much time has past, they have all cured a bit and there is not a bad one in the lot. All good smoke.:blunt:

I'll be back tomorrow with my final thoughts on the grow. I'm off for more chicken soup! Not gonna push my self....don't want a relapse! :smokin:

See all you wonderful folks tomorrow!

Maybe seems like a goofy question......Did that Colombian grow out Golden colored? Was it a true Sativa?
Back in 1974 (or so) we got shipment(s) of product from "Colombia" that changed EVERYTHING! (This is on the E. coast...Philly/NYC zone) First was a yellow colored (literally straw) tiny black seeds, budz the size of a thumb nail. It was OUT-STANDING!***up to this point in history, weed was not real good***It was called Chiba Chiba, and by the time I'd found how good it was and got back to Rob's...it was all gone. (This was also the first time weed had cost more than $15 or $20 an oz......Chiba was the unheard of price of $50 an ounce. Right behind this came a large batch of "Red Colombian" It was rusty red as Bic lighter, tiny black seeds, wonderful taste, smell, and high...$50 per oz. It lasted most of the summer, and eventually it all became standard Colombian,but the price never went down again :)
Remember Paraquat? Well, that brought the party to an end, but it was too late...We'd found out what REAL weed was and there was no going back. I never touched another paper wrapped Mexican brick, and the very first product of Cali grows started circulating thru the Deadhead community
Like I said.....Gold Colombian changed everything! In 35 years there has never been a replay. Those seeds make me wonder

Maybe seems like a goofy question......Did that Colombian grow out Golden colored? Was it a true Sativa?
Back in 1974 (or so) we got shipment(s) of product from "Colombia" that changed EVERYTHING! (This is on the E. coast...Philly/NYC zone) First was a yellow colored (literally straw) tiny black seeds, budz the size of a thumb nail. It was OUT-STANDING!***up to this point in history, weed was not real good***It was called Chiba Chiba, and by the time I'd found how good it was and got back to Rob's...it was all gone. (This was also the first time weed had cost more than $15 or $20 an oz......Chiba was the unheard of price of $50 an ounce. Right behind this came a large batch of "Red Colombian" It was rusty red as Bic lighter, tiny black seeds, wonderful taste, smell, and high...$50 per oz. It lasted most of the summer, and eventually it all became standard Colombian,but the price never went down again :)
Remember Paraquat? Well, that brought the party to an end, but it was too late...We'd found out what REAL weed was and there was no going back. I never touched another paper wrapped Mexican brick, and the very first product of Cali grows started circulating thru the Deadhead community
Like I said.....Gold Colombian changed everything! In 35 years there has never been a replay. Those seeds make me wonder

I remember those days really well too Chopper. I can remember when all we got in a bag was shake, and not very good at that. Then the Gold and Redbud.... honest to God I can still remember the exact moment I saw my first bag of sinsemilla, probably in 80.... another price jump to $100 but the biggest problem was supply, couldn't get enough of it.

I read somewhere here that the Gold gets that real light color by being dried in the sun, but I'd love to hear what OMM has to say.

That's part of the fun of growing now I'd say.... I hope these new strains will be as memorable as the old ones were.

Thanks G-Dog Oh! Man! That sounds awful. Lavender might know what's best for you. She really knows allot about natural cures. I hurt just thinking about it! :smokin:

uhhhh, here comes the medicine without a license bit....ok, the old fashioned remedy is this, and it works, but stings like the devil bit you....my brother had it soooo bad we finally agreed to try it...docs were out, when i was a kid, so it was all grannie docs, and great grannie was our clan one....vinegar and pennies....mix togather, and pat on with a rag....the two make some sort of acid or something....cured my brother overnight....just dried it up....now its all my brother uses....he hunts alot, and always has pennies...and his wife packs the vinegar in his supplies....so he always has the remedy with him...we just put about ten pennies in a cup of vinegar, let sit for a hour or so, usually takes that long to catch the victim..lol....hope it helps, and use in good health....all i know is it worked for our family....L....try it on a small spot first....he had it ALL over, even in jeans....bad juju....:thumb:

Thanks Lav, I believe I beat the Poison oak now, but it took several weeks and drove me nearly insane. My mind raced and I thought it was becoming something else more serious. Poison Oak is serious business and needs to be dealt with. Thanks.

Thanks Lav, I believe I beat the Poison oak now, but it took several weeks and drove me nearly insane. My mind raced and I thought it was becoming something else more serious. Poison Oak is serious business and needs to be dealt with. Thanks.

chicken...lol...i scared you off huh???, seriously keep it in mind...it does work, and right away....better than the prolonged pain and itching of it...L

No Lav, all my sores and the rash are gone now. It took weeks and every cure I could find on the internet (Your's was not mentioned in anything I read btw). The thing that worked the best was a product called Zanfel and it was sold in a tube of 1 ounce at Walmart for $34. After one treatment everything started getting better, but the one ounce was not really enough and I am broke. Anyway, I got through that and now on to other adventures.

Back
Top Bottom