OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Unlike the others who want only want to 'use' her body, I have very honorable intentions. I will marry her afterwards! :)

Your back yard looks like the Hawaiian Botanical Gardens! Now I'm jealous! Norcal and you are going to move in and take my Columbian senorita away! :Rasta: I'll never be able to see her again!

Sorry to hear about those leaf miners. Good luck with your battle. Will they affect your grow at this stage?

Woodsman Wait a minute! What's this "I will marry her afterwards"?
When your finished, there will be nothing left of her. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

For once! I will not share her. She is a beautiful girl and she is all mine. After all I raised her.:):)

I don't think the Leaf Miners will hurt the ones finishing right now, however they love the new plants. That is where the battle will be fought! I will be looking tomorrow for the tools to get rid of them. Blow torch maybe! :grinjoint:

This grow is amazing and has a right vibe to it :)
I'm using air pots myself in my current indoor grow and noticed some serious vigour of flowering since I've repotted my ladies. My pots are much smaller though - 1,6 gallon, and cannot be larger due to the lack of space in my grow room. I'm really satisfied I made that purchase anyway! The only disadvantage is, that I have to water them every 2-3 days basically, however air pruning makes it up!

Hello Mate! Thanks for taking a look in!:) Thanks for the nice comments!:grinjoint: At least you didn't have to pay shipping for your airpots, since they are made in your country. I'm kinda feel amazed that they are just starting to be used here, since you folks have been using them for years.
!.6 gallon is perfect for your indoor grow. Even then watch out for height, They will still be growing roots constantly. I veg in a 3 liter airpot and was surprised by how tall plants grew, even in a small airpot. Love em.

Know what you mean about watering. Some of mine that are finishing and packing on buds need water everyday! Ugh! But, they do the job.

It's good folks like you that make the vibe nice! Visit all you want, the more the merrier! :cheer:

UMMM, UHHHH, :drool: looking good OMM! The plants are looking good too. I haven't totally dropped off the face of the planet, still feel like I'm in space though. Love and kisses to you from us!

Hi Sisco my friend :grinjoint: So you are still alive! :) :cheer: I think I would feel the same without a grow and you really like to grow! Bummer!:smokin::smokin: You'll be back at it soon.
Hopefully your job is keeping you busy. Hello and love to the family I've missed you! :)

Wow looking awesome!!! I love looking at ur pics,there always so clear,lol...what kinda camera are you useing?

Hi My Friend! Thanks!:)

I use a Nikon Coolpix L 110. It has a zoom and macro feature built in. Lens is not interchangeable, but does what I need. Truthfully, I shoot at a low resolution so I don't have resize all my pictures to meet 420's standards.
They could be allot better, but I'm lazy! :)

High OMM, dang, that Columbian is looking... wellllll... Columbian!. Beautiful. We should all be able to grow outdoors.

do marigolds grow out there? A natural pyrethrum... but you could probably get surplus napalm cheaper LOL

You have a good thing going on there, nice job!

:peace:

Hey Horse! Welcome! :cheer: She's everyone's favorite......especially we old timers. We remember when.......:)

Be checking on the napalm tomorrow! :smokin:

Hi High :) I hope I have a good harvest. Just got off the phone with another person that wants me as care giver. :) It will take him a few months to get his ticket. I haven't seen this kid in a year or two, he was going to college last I heard. Now he has Krons disease, Hope I spelled that right. So the garden may expand a bit more. We will see.:slide:

Well, of course we could sample together. Like you said, it maybe a hard choice so we might have sample at least 2 or 3 times!:cheer:

Church does look like a cactus :rofl::rofl: :grinjoint::);)

Aloha My Friend :)

omm,
its crohns, look it up...my grand daughter has it...since 8yrs old, 19 now, yes, the same one....thats why shes mmj....only thing that keeps her intestines relaxed and her eating....she has a c-bag now....no more large intestine left...after 5 surgeries....horrid disease....has to drink ensure to make sure she gets all her minerals and vitamins....sure you've heard the drill, no seeds, no anything that could ball up the works...shes going to fl. for a memorial, with friend from here, later this month....rather dangerous move i think, but her life....any change in the leaf miner department yet?....L
so far, while here, shes doing well...who knows after his family get ahold of her....L

omm,
its crohns, look it up...my grand daughter has it...since 8yrs old, 19 now, yes, the same one....thats why shes mmj....only thing that keeps her intestines relaxed and her eating....she has a c-bag now....no more large intestine left...after 5 surgeries....horrid disease....has to drink ensure to make sure she gets all her minerals and vitamins....sure you've heard the drill, no seeds, no anything that could ball up the works...shes going to fl. for a memorial, with friend from here, later this month....rather dangerous move i think, but her life....any change in the leaf miner department yet?....L
so far, while here, shes doing well...who knows after his family get ahold of her....L

Hi Lavendar :)
Thanks for the spelling. My young friend has had it a while too. He hid it well. He can't any more. Yea, I have a c-bag too. I too drink ensure. They are so young. :smokin:
Too bad she's going down there, but it might be completion for her. Truthfully I understand her better now. Believe me it's tough to find someone who will accept you with a c-bag. Those with em feel less than. :smokin:

Going to look tomorrow for something for the miners. I don't think they would kill a plant, but the plant would be trying to replace all the leaves lost and not do well. Don't know if that's true are not. We'll see. OMM.

I watched this movie about tobacco farmers and they used soapy water on these caterpiller looking things that left the same marks on the tobacco... It was with Jodie Foster and Richard Gere called Sommersby...

Might work for ya...

I watched this movie about tobacco farmers and they used soapy water on these caterpiller looking things that left the same marks on the tobacco... It was with Jodie Foster and Richard Gere called Sommersby...

Might work for ya...

Thanks GD It might be simple as that. If I can't find some form of Pyrethrvm tomorrow. Thanks!;);)

I cloned today... Pray for me... I hope they survive! Pics in my journal, but I think it may have flipped a page since I posted pics

I cloned today... Pray for me... I hope they survive! Pics in my journal, but I think it may have flipped a page since I posted pics

Hi Girl..........I was just over there.....and you said he couldn't clone the SLH. Did you clone others? I may have missed that part. :)

Hi Omm, great update. These girls are all so beautiful it's hard to find a favorite. They all have their special features. Columbian is still a favorite but as they mature it becomes harder to decide. Looking very nice.

Good luck with the leaf miners, I'm sure you'll get them under control soon.

I hope that prospective patient doesn't load you down with too much work, but it's good if you can help somebody else.:cheer::grinjoint:

Hi Lavendar :)
Thanks for the spelling. My young friend has had it a while too. He hid it well. He can't any more. Yea, I have a c-bag too. I too drink ensure. They are so young. :smokin:
Too bad she's going down there, but it might be completion for her. Truthfully I understand her better now. Believe me it's tough to find someone who will accept you with a c-bag. Those with em feel less than. :smokin:

Going to look tomorrow for something for the miners. I don't think they would kill a plant, but the plant would be trying to replace all the leaves lost and not do well. Don't know if that's true are not. We'll see. OMM.

dont want to belabor a point, but i was never one to "see" things like that...one of the loves of my life was a v.n. vet paraplegic....he has past now, but never saw or even noticed all that....except when other people placed obstacles in his path....then my blood boiled...but he took care of it...we even danced....

shes had hers moved 3 times now....scars, but to me, thats just a roadmap of life....think i have 5 large on abdomen, and several on legs from surgery...just life and trying to stay on planet earth....yes, she has a hard time with body image....i grew up in a diff. time tho...an era of scars and wounds....i had ulcers from 12yrs on....none now....but im not a stuffer now...i scream in car when alone, and you should see some of the looks i get, i smile and start laughing....must look really goofy....hugs, L....and i cry when the moment requires it, openly.....

if the azamax isnt working, you need to get what will....anything if enough will damage them....would mess with photosyn. if nothing else i would think....im not against anything that gets rid of critters...and have bombs and all such stuff on selves from my battle with the borg..."s.m."....also the pyr. spray, just dont use in flower....afraid to use then, thats when i use preditors....but thats me....kill them all....L

Hey Old Man' Tried sending you a p.m.,but bein' the new kid on the block,they said no. Gotta keep on posting to talk to you. Keep up the good work. Love your state and the folks there,too. Was there with the USMC and the ol' lady many times.Y'all got room for two more in twenty years or so? My first attempt this summer was a stunning success, all things considered. Thanks for the pics and the upbeat spirit. J.H.W.

dont want to belabor a point, but i was never one to "see" things like that...one of the loves of my life was a v.n. vet paraplegic....he has past now, but never saw or even noticed all that....except when other people placed obstacles in his path....then my blood boiled...but he took care of it...we even danced....

shes had hers moved 3 times now....scars, but to me, thats just a roadmap of life....think i have 5 large on abdomen, and several on legs from surgery...just life and trying to stay on planet earth....yes, she has a hard time with body image....i grew up in a diff. time tho...an era of scars and wounds....i had ulcers from 12yrs on....none now....but im not a stuffer now...i scream in car when alone, and you should see some of the looks i get, i smile and start laughing....must look really goofy....hugs, L....and i cry when the moment requires it, openly.....

if the azamax isnt working, you need to get what will....anything if enough will damage them....would mess with photosyn. if nothing else i would think....im not against anything that gets rid of critters...and have bombs and all such stuff on selves from my battle with the borg..."s.m."....also the pyr. spray, just dont use in flower....afraid to use then, thats when i use preditors....but thats me....kill them all....L

Hi Lavendar I know what your saying for sure. To tell you the truth which is hard for me to say and you'll understand where I'm coming from. Jo and I had been married for 2 years when I had the c-bag attached. When I got home for the first time, Jo looked at me and said that's disgusting. End of sex life and end of myself image. Took me all those years to finally realize not everyone would be like that. Hence the divorce. Doesn't matter now since I'm so old. Was really hurt mentally for a long time. Realized everything too late.

I went looking on the web for tips on the miners. Lots of info actually. Number one thing....remove all the effected leaves. Number two spray the surrounding area with Acephate or Imdaclopid which I found today with the Orthene brand name. Tomorrow they die! Mhaaaahaaaa!
Well see what happens. :morenutes:

Too bad I only have one Bee here and no Wasps. Natural enemies of miners.
As Wood would say Laters! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Old Man' Tried sending you a p.m.,but bein' the new kid on the block,they said no. Gotta keep on posting to talk to you. Keep up the good work. Love your state and the folks there,too. Was there with the USMC and the ol' lady many times.Y'all got room for two more in twenty years or so? My first attempt this summer was a stunning success, all things considered. Thanks for the pics and the upbeat spirit. J.H.W.

Hello Jarhead Did you ever take any classes at Kbay? I taught Computer Science there for 17 years for HPU. We might know each other. :popcorn:

Opps! :welcome: to 420 and my grow! Glad your looking in! Plenty of room here....since the crash! Over a 100 foreclosures every month. 20 years from now maybe a bit different.:ganjamon:
Glad your grow was a success! Especially the first one :yummy:

The spirit you mentioned.....much easier to be happy than sad! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom