OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

It is so funny... Last time I was there, I stayed in Oahu (Ko Olina resort). I got there the rain stopped. I mean the day after all that rain stopped. It overwhelmed the Honolulu sewage plant and ran into Waikiki beach. They had to close it down. We went to the North Shore that time and the water was brown from all the rain run off.

I was in Kona a couple years earlier and drove to Hilo to see the cool surf from a passing hurricane. It was a bit disappointing. Lot of surfers out, but the waves were nothing like what you get on an average day at Sandy Beach in Oahu.

I love Kona, but it is not really a surfer's paradise. I am not much of a surfer myself anymore, but I like to watch the kids do it and I enjoy big surf.

But my question was... Can a man just plant a seed any time he wants to there and bring home a crop? Well let me change that... I mean you would want to start it out inside to get a little veg going, but soon as you put outside you go into flowering right?

Hey G-Dog Yea Kona is not for surfers. More for deep sea fishing. Hilo is the grower's side. One horse town really.

I got my baptism at sandy beach. Rule number one....never go in the water when the locals are all on the shore! :yahoo:

Yep, I veg 24/0, all day outside and in a grow box at night. Then when they are tall enough I put htem out and they are in flower from then on. Some strains like Violator Kush...veg for three weeks and out she goes to bloom. Easy stuff. :grinjoint:

Hi All! :)

Well here is the dry weights for this harvest!

The SLH :grinjoint:
SLHdry.jpg

The Church :grinjoint:
chruchdry.jpg

The SSH :grinjoint:
SSHDRY.jpg

The Moby Dick :grinjoint:
mobydry.jpg

OK! Lets see what we have for a total!

Columbian Gold 81 grams
Super Lemon Haze 106 grams
Super Silver Haze 38 grams
The Church 77 grams
Moby Dick 143 grams

For a total of, trumpets please! 445 grams or almost a pound! Happy! Happy!

Smoke Report!

Columbian Gold. Just like we remember her. Smooth fruity/kind of spiciness taste and a A good spacey, silly high! :smokin: 9

Super Lemon Haze. A distinct lemon flavor, easy on the throat and a very up high. 8 to 9.

The Church A bit on the musky side, but good taste and a really nice indica stone. Very close to couchlock, but not overwhelming. 9 I'm in love!

Super Sliver Haze Fruity taste and easy to smoke. 9 A very up silly high!

Moby Dick A very powerful stone. Sweet taste I can't place. Smokes nicely and is one the best strains I have ever smoked! A very solid 9 !!

Well, there you go....all good smoke and some great! Just what the doctor ordered! :cheer:

Hey no "10's"? You're a tough grader, glad I didn't have you as a teacher :)

Were they all about 50% amber when you harvested?

In any event great grow, you gotta be psyched.

Congratulations:cheer::cheer::cheer:

When you get a chance stop by my grow, I wanna pick your brain on some strains.... Thanks and take care my friend!

Hey no "10's"? You're a tough grader, glad I didn't have you as a teacher :)

Were they all about 50% amber when you harvested?

In any event great grow, you gotta be psyched.

Congratulations:cheer::cheer::cheer:

When you get a chance stop by my grow, I wanna pick your brain on some strains.... Thanks and take care my friend!

This time I cut one at 2 or 3% amber, the SSH. The rest were 20 to 50%.
More toward 50%. :grinjoint:

I hope to be by your place later to day! :)

I guess I am going to have to try out the Colombian Gold.

Blue is right, what does it take to get a 10?

You know I smoked some Hawaiian in the mid 70s. One hit out of a bong. It came on in waves, I laughed my ass off, it was like acid. Never seen anything before or since. It was $200 an ounce in those days.

Very nice OMM!!

A pound of 9's is nothing to sneeze at.:cheer:

I am happy to hear that Moby is up there with the top smoke. She came through on the weight as well. Great growing my friend.

Your next round is well on the way, got the perp grow flowing now. :thumb:

Well done.

I guess I am going to have to try out the Colombian Gold.

Blue is right, what does it take to get a 10?

You know I smoked some Hawaiian in the mid 70s. One hit out of a bong. It came on in waves, I laughed my ass off, it was like acid. Never seen anything before or since. It was $200 an ounce in those days.

Hi G-Dog That sounds like a 10 to me! :) So there you go....a 10! :)

Very nice OMM!!

A pound of 9's is nothing to sneeze at.:cheer:

I am happy to hear that Moby is up there with the top smoke. She came through on the weight as well. Great growing my friend.

Your next round is well on the way, got the perp grow flowing now. :thumb:

Well done.

Thank You Mmmmick! :)

One thing for sure is I'll grow more Moby Dick....really fine strain and good any way you look at it. :grinjoint: Larger pot next time! More Church too. If I can manage it I will be harvesting all along now. When the journal gets too long, I'll start another one. I'm germing like crazy to get the next batch ready for when the present batch finishes. Just as long as they finish at different times, no more 5 plants in a week! Thanks again Buddy! :cheer:

bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
puna butter that was some sh!t off the islands in the 70's oh and the maui wowie.....................:tokin:

Hi my Freind :) Thank You! :grinjoint:

I've heard of the famous puna butter! I think there is a "How To Make It" on U Tube.

Gonna grow some of that Maui Wowie some day soon. :) Aloha!

Whats up OMM, almost a pound of 8 and 9 smoke, you must be in heaven. I still some to come. Must be like Christmas in the OMM household. Great job.... I'll be right over...

Whats up OMM, almost a pound of 8 and 9 smoke, you must be in heaven. I still some to come. Must be like Christmas in the OMM household. Great job.... I'll be right over...

Come on over sonzor :tokin:
Plenty for everyone!:cheer:

Fim does make your leafs stubby. But that's when it's done right the weed bounces back and more branches appear?

Hi Blowin :)

Sometimes the leaves curl, but not usually. Each time you FIM you get two branches is correct. Usually that branch is the main stalk and where one cola usually grows two will now grow! Give it about a week to recover and FIM the two new branches and them 4 will grow. That is why my Colubian and Moby Dick hard 4 colas each!

Here is a link to help you by seeing what to do.

omm,
thats terrific, soo happy for you....and sooo much....glad to hear that about the moby....i have one growing....i still have a couple of youngsters from the heat wave that made it to the bud room, and one is acting hinky...a nycd, she has always been picky, i even gave the mom away, but have some seeds and thats ok, i can get back to her if need be....lost my darn blackberry clone, the roots just took a hike....oh well, it wasnt meant to be....may try to take a clone off a budding plant to see how it goes...once again congrats, that is soooo great, hugs....:cheer::cheer::cheer:L

omm,
thats terrific, soo happy for you....and sooo much....glad to hear that about the moby....i have one growing....i still have a couple of youngsters from the heat wave that made it to the bud room, and one is acting hinky...a nycd, she has always been picky, i even gave the mom away, but have some seeds and thats ok, i can get back to her if need be....lost my darn blackberry clone, the roots just took a hike....oh well, it wasnt meant to be....may try to take a clone off a budding plant to see how it goes...once again congrats, that is soooo great, hugs....:cheer::cheer::cheer:L

]Thank You! My good friend and confidant Lavendar :) Glad you have a Moby too. She doesn't complain, just grows like crazy. :grinjoint: Low maintenance girl.

Sorry about the Black Berry. She sounded tasty. ;) Note to self, be careful with nycd, picky.

Since I don't clone. I have a question for you. If you take a clone in flower, will it automatically be in flower when she is planted? Seems likely to me.
Have a good evening and I hope you can actually get some sleep! :)

Wow! Nothing like seeing a spread of quality bud laid out for your viewing pleasure like delicate pastries on a dessert cart. Amazing work my man.

The Kush, and Skunk look dangerous:) Perhaps one of 'em will be your 10?

Oh no, it got down to 51*! Bet you islanders thought Pele was really pissed off about something.

Think I had some of that Hawaiian bud G-man mentioned. Had a friend that scored some in the islands around '75 or so, brought some back to share. Never laughed so hard, and for so long in my life. Truly was like an acid high, haven't experienced a high quite like it since.

Ummm, day 57, and this baby is till show'in 90% clear! Now I know I cut Wanda waaaaay too early....I'd chopped her at day 56! Like yourself, I plan on at least 25% - 50% amber before I take her daughter.

If your able to function with all that prime med around, my hat's off to ya....my skinny butt would be super glued to the couch:tokin:

It's been a hell of an adventure since that first indoor box grow.....done good.

Aloha

Back
Top Bottom