OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

Ouch! That would suck. Then again something is better than nothing. :smokin:
I think you'll make it, you look well ahead of me and I'm hoping for about the same time. Too bad we don't know what she is.:smokin:

I went over and talked to my neighbors today. It was kind of a hoot. The guy downstairs owns the house and rents out the top floor. He's Major in the Army. I told him I wanted to talk to him about my plants. He said, What plants?:smokin:
I explained mmj to him and he said if it helps you, who cares. He said he would not tell anyone and would kinda watch out for anything weird. :grinjoint:

I then went upstairs and lo and behold the man was a Gunny SGT in the Marines. Told him I wanted to talk to him about my plants. Once again, What plants? :smokin: He said he would love to toke with me, but his career was too important at this stage in his life (I did the same thing later in my career).
He is going keep a watch too. :grinjoint:
It was a bold move, but I just worried too much about it. Guess time will tell.:peace:.

I don't think there is anything mundane about your grow.:cheer::cheer:

Talk about grabbing the bull by the horns! Ballsy move, but all good now. Removing weight from ones shoulders is a good thing. Cool, now you can just sit back and let them babies fry in tropical sunlight alllllll daaaay loooong. Awesome!

Time with tell with Wanda. Maybe I can tell my kid to go to bed early if she drags her feet.

Nice Job OldSkoool! +reps!

Maybe shortning the light cycle will tell the plant to finish? I have heard of turning the lights off for 48 hours just before harvest to plump them up. Plus you'll have to cure, which is another week and a half of dank buds hanging around. It makes your whole house smell like someone is smoking a fat joint, and blowing the smoke in your face.

Thanks much for the reps Ms. chump stain!

Thanks for the lighting tip as well. I'd planned on shortening the cycle to 11/13 around the 7th week, then to 10/14 around the 9th. Same schedule I'd used with previous grows. But I always seemed to outguess my microscope, and harvest too early.

The smell is something I'm looking forward to LOL, it's just finishing her up that I'm worried about. I go in her room right now about 10 times a day for a smell fix:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for dropping by, and stay tuned to see how she grows!

I like lottsa pictures...

Finally got the natural light photo's I've been wanting to take. Parked Wanda ass on the kitchen counter when I spotted sunlight streaking in this morning.

buds11-02-09A.JPG

buds11-02-09B.JPG

buds11-02-09C.JPG

buds11-02-09E.JPG

buds11-02-09F.JPG

buds11-02-09G.JPG

buds11-02-09H.JPG

buds11-02-09H.JPG

Thought I'd see more pink, tad early I guess.

Wanda II Clone

37 days since cut/planted

7 days since topped

Remarkable new branch growth in 7 days, considering the 13W desk lamp. Was hoping the low light level would slow growth until harvesting Wanda. At least I'll have plenty of new branches for more clones.

clones11-05-09.JPG

Two new top branches forming. Note to self: Don't wishbone.

clopnestpd11-05-09.JPG

Damn :popcorn:

Wanda has turned into a monster.:goodjob:

Sure glad you cloned her.:cheer:

:peace:

Thanks bud, yeah she's coming along nicely, certainly better than anything up till now. I was just comparing pics of her buds to same age buds from previous grows. No contest. Yessssssss! I hope to see some pistil color changes next week, when my previous buds began turning pink after their 4th week.

When I get close to Wanda II, she has the same, but weaker scent of her mom. So cool:slide:

If it weren't for confusion, I'd be without an opinion. Medicated statement if I ever read one.

Earlier this morning, I passed the time checking out the trich's covering the little buds I clipped off using my microscope. I was surprised to see about 40% of them were cloudy. Zero amber.

Being almost dry, I thought wtf, so I flash cured the little tykes.

Smoked a bit young (duh), not as harsh as I expected, with no veggie taste.

I took four hits, shoulda made it three:cheesygrinsmiley:

:hug:OldSkoool:hug: Shakin' my finger atcha for sneakin' some!!!

Nah... I snuck a couple little buds from the bottom of a couple plants this week too. They aren't ever gonna amount to anything anyway, especially when I start crowding the plants. But I think they'll be a whole lot better once they get a bit more age on them!

Gees - 3 weeks into flower and you have 40% cloudy trichs??? WOW! I don't think you'll have to worry about it finishing by the time yer son visits - it might finish by 5 weeks! LOL!!! Gosh the trichs are just beautiful!!! So is your photography - I still gotta get better at those macro pics.

And I gotta go get a better magnifying glass to be able to see them down the road... I even got out some binoculars we use for hunting, thinkin' maybe I could see them better.... but binocs are definitely for long range - not macro close.

Anyways... about the end of the day here at work and I just been checkin' everyone's updates off and on all day! I LOVE YOUR FROSTY WANDA!!!

:hug:OldSkoool:hug: Shakin' my finger atcha for sneakin' some!!!

Nah... I snuck a couple little buds from the bottom of a couple plants this week too. They aren't ever gonna amount to anything anyway, especially when I start crowding the plants. But I think they'll be a whole lot better once they get a bit more age on them!

Gees - 3 weeks into flower and you have 40% cloudy trichs??? WOW! I don't think you'll have to worry about it finishing by the time yer son visits - it might finish by 5 weeks! LOL!!! Gosh the trichs are just beautiful!!! So is your photography - I still gotta get better at those macro pics.

And I gotta go get a better magnifying glass to be able to see them down the road... I even got out some binoculars we use for hunting, thinkin' maybe I could see them better.... but binocs are definitely for long range - not macro close.

Anyways... about the end of the day here at work and I just been checkin' everyone's updates off and on all day! I LOVE YOUR FROSTY WANDA!!!

Thanks for looking in Granny!

Actually I didn't sneak them. I took a tip from Flurple, and trimmed off the small, under developed buds, either shaded, or hadn't shown much growth on the lower limbs. I'm already seeing the results on the the bud tops, all seem to be filling out, becoming fuller after the trim.

Not to say I'm not enjoying them:cheesygrinsmiley:

As far as the trich's, finishing early would be great, but checking the trich's on the tops, most are still clear. Pistils are still white, so it's going to be a while.

I hope you have a microscope, cause your certainly going to need one with that outstanding grow of yours!

perfect pics

:rocker: :adore: :headbanger:

Thanks for the compliment, and stopping by greenblood! I'll be posting more tomorrow, the buds hit their 4th week of flower.

I love taking pics, especially macro shots. Thank god I don't have to pay for processing anymore:cheer:

Few more shot's I took this morning, lordy she smells good!

My favorite shot, one of the frosty smaller buds.
buds11-06-09A.JPG

Cropped looks like a piece of MJ coated candy
buds11-06-09I.JPG

You can see where I cut some of the shaded buds.
buds11-06-09C.JPG

Using my finger for some sense of the main bud size.
buds11-06-09J.JPG

Looks almost like an MJ tropical forrest
buds11-06-09B.JPG

Main bud
buds11-06-09D.JPG

Secondary bud
buds11-06-09E.JPG

Wanda in all her glory....I just love this gal....main bud on the right.
buds11-06-09G.JPG

Wanda's sexy backside
buds11-06-09F.JPG

Can't wait to see the difference next week, hoping to get some color in those white pistils.

Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I get off taking them!

Wow I suddenly have a sweet tooth +rep for those sugar coated buds

What a show off:grinjoint:
Wow! I mean Wow. She is really paying you back for spoiling hell out of her.:cheer:
I am so jealous :popcorn:
Your pictures are great, maybe it's just because you have wonderful subject:adore::adore:

I did update my pictures, but they pale compared to yours. :smokin:

Did I say Clone Clone Wanda II ?.:goodjob:

Way to go bro. :peace:

Sexy ass Wanda

Wow I suddenly have a sweet tooth +rep for those sugar coated buds

Thanks for the reps bigman151! I wish I could claim credit for those sugar coated buds, but all I did was stick a seed in the soil, added water, and got damn lucky with this bag seed lady.

Thanks for stopping by!

those are some very frosty buds
oh your going to have a blast

Your times coming blacken! I'm already having a 'blast' with a few lower buds I clipped off to stimulate the tops. Now I just have to get the timing right when I harvest her, but that'll be weeks away.

they're very pretty. I bet they smoke well too. Nice job!

Thanks Doc, nothing compared to your grow, but for a single bag grow, I couldn't be happier. How she smokes will be dependent on when I pull her, and how she cures. Sooo many hurdles yet to face.

Back
Top Bottom