OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

OMM howdy doody my friend:circle-of-love:
I am sort of coming through although as you know the reality of loosing parts of the body,,after seeing the dentist yesteay it seems an old infection that partially crumbled my upper jaw,,may have started another new infection over the hole that my front tooth occupied and its the reason for all the pain:love:
The thing is at least I know whats going on now an so I will have a Hollywood smile some time this year ,, all going to plan :cheesygrinsmiley:by Xmas I maybe able to smile again :high-five:

Sorry for Jo I do understand when you cant help the person you love and have to sit an watch them in pain is a very hard thing to do :circle-of-love:Just try and give her supportive words and lots of understanding :love:I watch MissP,s memory fade so quick it sometimes scares me ,,
All our love an best wishes :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::high-five:

OMM howdy doody my friend:circle-of-love:
I am sort of coming through although as you know the reality of loosing parts of the body,,after seeing the dentist yesteay it seems an old infection that partially crumbled my upper jaw,,may have started another new infection over the hole that my front tooth occupied and its the reason for all the pain:love:
The thing is at least I know whats going on now an so I will have a Hollywood smile some time this year ,, all going to plan :cheesygrinsmiley:by Xmas I maybe able to smile again :high-five:

Sorry for Jo I do understand when you cant help the person you love and have to sit an watch them in pain is a very hard thing to do :circle-of-love:Just try and give her supportive words and lots of understanding :love:I watch MissP,s memory fade so quick it sometimes scares me ,,
All our love an best wishes :circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love::high-five:

Man, jaga.......Bad...Bad....Luck...ole Buddy. :smokin:
Old old holes in the original bone! Yuck!

Yep, at least you know more of what's happening now. :thumb:

Can't wait for your "Hollywood" Smile!

Sometimes Jo has almost pain free days.....and then back in hell! Bad part, in my eyes, is she has really really strong pain pills, but refuses to take them. Then she is out of it and doesn't know up from down. I do understand it though.:smokin:

She is one tough woman. They could do more surgery........but it's a gamble on what the results would be. Could make her worse. Gulp! She refuses that! WE just try to cope.:helpsmilie:

We play a lot of Backgammon...which she loves....it helps.

I am the one with memory loss like you're poor Princess. May the Gods help us all! :popcorn:

Much Love to you both.:love::love::love:

Hey OMM! stopping in to send you the bestest vibes as always. You and Jo are in our thoughts as ever so just a keep on, keepin on my friend, much love from me and K :)

Hi my good friends LA!...and K :thumb:

I don't know if you know it or not, but I'm on Oxygen 24/7. I was down to 4 tanks and finally reached the O2 folks early this morning......a new shipment coming next week! I was getting panicky. Got to breath ya know. They have only one phone number for the whole US and they are very hard to reach. I have a O2 generator in my home, so I'm fine at home. The tanks I can take with me, so that way I can go places. What a world eh?
:hookah:
Much Love and good vibes back at you two. OMM:love:

High OMM

You're a better man than I am Gunga Din. I'm pretty sure that I would have pulled the plug long before now if I were packing half the load you are..

I'm only almost 61 but easily feel a lot older some days. No where's near the troubles you and Jo are suffering but no fun either.

I see oxygen tanks in my near future as well if I don't give up these damn cigs. Pot's still illegal but they still sell tobacco. Go figure.

Already had my right lung collapse twice due to smoke damage. Just sitting here gabbing on the phone to my mom a couple years ago and felt like someone stabbed me in the back then slowly carved around to the front with a rusty tin can lid. Hurt like a mofo. A week after that had a small stroke and the scan showed it was the fifth one but I never felt any of the others and think that they happened during other head injuries. Car wrecks, hammer attacks and stuff like that. The second collapse was about 8 months ago and didn't hurt as much. I even went to bed then had a bath before going to the hospital in the morning. This doc didn't use the Heimlich valve with the spaghetti thin tube in my chest like the first doc used, but cut a hole just below and in front of my armpit and then tried a dozen times to spread the ribs to insert a 3/8" tube. Took forever it seemed and I had no anesthesia the whole time. I yelled that hospital down! Stupid bugger claimed he thought I was about to die so had to put me through that. Still have half a mind to sue. Worst pain I've ever had and I've had some hurtin' in the past. Took over 20 min to get the tube in and he dropped the first one and had to get another. The jaws from the little rib spreader kept slipping and every time they did it was like getting stabbed in the chest with a twist. Still have bad dreams and sleep paralysis about it.

Other than that I'm doing pretty good. :)

I think of you often and very fondly OMM and wish it were in my power to restore you and Jo to good health. May you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead!

:peace:

OldMedUser......Jesus......and I thought I had trouble!

May you have good sailing for a while. Don't pull the plug...the fun is just beginning!

This is turning out to be the 420 Hospital!
:volcano-smiley:

Drive bye to check on my friend. But all this talk of IV's really scares me. Damn I have to damn near get a c-line plugged in to just draw blood. And on the 19th I get this stupid pain pump removed. I hope they have a good vampire to hook me up or probably another c-line for a simple surgery. Pop's take care and anytime you need to talk,,,,,,,,,, damn I'm one hella talking after I get my prime of Kentucky Windage................. Keepem Green my friend.................

Drive bye to check on my friend. But all this talk of IV's really scares me. Damn I have to damn near get a c-line plugged in to just draw blood. And on the 19th I get this stupid pain pump removed. I hope they have a good vampire to hook me up or probably another c-line for a simple surgery. Pop's take care and anytime you need to talk,,,,,,,,,, damn I'm one hella talking after I get my prime of Kentucky Windage................. Keepem Green my friend.................

Hey you old fart! Man, you are finally getting that damn pump removed! Good for you! Wonder how you will feel without it???? It's been part of you for so long. Maybe a bit of Kentucky Windage before you you go in would help. Good Luck old friend.

As you say....keep em green!:bravo:

And Pop's I want to see ya growing atleast some auto's. Flush them girls for over a week and it won't be any fault of the weed that makes ya cough. Keepem Green my friend

And Pop's I want to see ya growing atleast some auto's. Flush them girls for over a week and it won't be any fault of the weed that makes ya cough. Keepem Green my friend

I know where you can find some auto's :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi OMM and the rest of 420 mag. I been around but not posting. Hey OMM no more o2 for me I quit those nasty cigs. Nov. 5th 2015 will be a year of no cigs. Hope all is well and doing good.

Hey wildbill38!

Good for you!......I'm still puffing on something. Still trying to quit cigs. Hard to do! I will keep trying.

I have to be on o2 forever......lungs about gone...even if I quit everything.
:smokin::thedoubletake:

I'm sooooo proud of you my friend!:thumb: :Namaste: :thumb:

Congratulations! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom