Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Ill step in again on his behalf, please dont think me wrong for doing so. Im lucky to count OZ as a dear friend off site :)
OZ maybe wounded some in life at present but not down! :) Disenfranchised a little maybe, and gutted for sure! Yet all of you that knew him understand you can't keep a guy like OZ down for long. He brought more light to 420 than my God light promises too! :)

Anyway on his behalf: you all humble him with your kind words and well wishing thoughts. He would like to state, im sure ;) (as he did so often lol) that it was this great community that inspired and educated him, to the point of Him surely establishing himself as a damn fine gardner of green. As well as inspiring his own wave of 420ers :) Thank you all and I know he misses you!!! :)

EDIT added here. I think if we asked 420 admin to mark this journal complete and not call it abandoned, they would comply instantly, Rico, King John, Kitty, 420Girl & all 420 staff/admin, I am your first request to NOT label this journal with that "a" word.
many thanks for your consideration.:thanks: abandoned is just not something he would do intentionally. I hope I'm not out of line here. Sometimes rules are rules with flexibility.

THANK YOU LA, you can ignore my PM, he is the last person anything bad should happen too. The man never had one bad thing to say, I'm the only one that ruffled his feathers. I sincerely apologized & he forgave me. I too, will truly miss him. LA & BAR, you guys are amazing people that I admire, along with every single member that jumped in here. it's all about the circle.:circle-of-love:

best regards OZ from trichster :green_heart:

:peace:

EDIT added here. I think if we asked 420 admin to mark this journal complete and not call it abandoned, they would comply instantly, Rico, King John, Kitty, 420Girl & all 420 staff/admin, I am your first request to NOT label this journal with that "a" word.
many thanks for your consideration.:thanks: abandoned is just not something he would do intentionally. I hope I'm not out of line here. Sometimes rules are rules with flexibility.

THANK YOU LA, you can ignore my PM, he is the last person anything bad should happen too. The man never had one bad thing to say, I'm the only one that ruffled his feathers. I sincerely apologized & he forgave me. I too, will truly miss him. LA & BAR, you guys are amazing people that I admire, along with every single member that jumped in here. it's all about the circle.:circle-of-love:

manerd
I toatlly agree with you Trichs
I an all miss Ozy evn though I may not turn up much I really liked the fellow an hope and pray he returns real soon in his well mannered & good humoured
lovely self just put a line in to say you are OK :circle-of-love:

I toatlly agree with you Trichs
I an all miss Ozy evn though I may not turn up much I really liked the fellow an hope and pray he returns real soon in his well mannered & good humoured
lovely self just put a line in to say you are OK :circle-of-love:

Ditto ! He will be back, just a matter of time ! :green_heart:

This journal is not abandoned. All we have to do is check in once in a while until OZ returns. I agree the circle of life is love is alive at :420:

Whaaat.. Hope your doing alright man. You seem like a good guy.

The laws around this plant make no sense. You can grow it, you can't grow it.. You get buttsecked in jail for growing a plant in your house. Yay government Yay! *seal clap*

Back
Top Bottom