Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Nice Photo Shoot Lester. How was the concert?
Anyone who reads my entire journal from start to finish deserves a big fat bowl and a boat load of reps. :thanks:
Can I exchange the reps for an extra bowl? :roorrip::roorrip:

Looks great in here, eye candy for sure, sweet frosty eye candy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks tasty.

Started a new journal.

Thanks! I'm there:thumb:

Wonderful medicine Les, the current force flowers are looking primo :Namaste:
The big natural kc45 has definitely passed big betsys status, she is going to be extra sexy once she starts bulking where it counts :blushsmile: Positive vibes coming your way as always :surf: Stay vigilant!
Thank you kindly brother! LOL :rofl: I don't think my plant is gonna surpass the big betsy status though :) But I think she is gonna be extra sexy :) Thank you for the positive vibes, you too! :ciao:

Cream of the Crop :thumb: :thumb:

the buds are really frosty, smokers delight :bravo:

Yeah they are frosty, but not as frosty as one of the other phenos. This one is gooped up with sap/resin. It's gonna be a potent puff for sure, and sure is gonna have a mature flavor. I'm stoked :surf:

Way cool Lester, Paul McCartney will be a real treat. A little herb and the night will be spectacular. The eye candy is just getting better and better. Beautiful grow :bravo::thumb::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::thumb::bravo:
Thanks Bee! Yeah I think it will be a good time. I am feeling darn good right now. :)

Nice Photo Shoot Lester. How was the concert?Can I exchange the reps for an extra bowl? :roorrip::roorrip:

HI Bar! :ciao: The concert is tonight at Dodger Stadium. Going to spend the afternoon puffing a bunch of KC-45, just like way I like my afternoons :Namaste:

Haha, there should be enough reps there for 8 bowls brotha :thumb: Turn off the lights on the way out :surf:

Looks great in here, eye candy for sure, sweet frosty eye candy :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey Buddy. Thank you so much. Your positive reinforcement means a lot brother Buck :thanks:

Man lester those look FREAKIN awesome. So much candy to look at. I realize I have not commented much. Being a new grower I feel I'm out ta my league in this journal. I give you major props on these bountiful girls. I'll take the phat bowl an the reps. Way awesome bro. Keep growin and smokin bro.

Man lester those look FREAKIN awesome. So much candy to look at. I realize I have not commented much. Being a new grower I feel I'm out ta my league in this journal. I give you major props on these bountiful girls. I'll take the phat bowl an the reps. Way awesome bro. Keep growin and smokin bro.

Howdy brother dunc014, thank you for joining us :surf: Feel free to shout whenever and thanks for the props :) Take a handful of buds on the way out :surf: :ciao:

Good Day Lester

Wow it is good to be back!!

I have missed your journal, i ran into some law trouble that made it impossible for me to post or even visit the forum but it is all over and sorted now so i am back and looking forward to a new journal and also getting back to all the journal's i missed for so long!!

I will now go on my journey to try and catch up to all that I have lost!

Much Respect to you

:adore:

Good Day Lester

Wow it is good to be back!!

I have missed your journal, i ran into some law trouble that made it impossible for me to post or even visit the forum but it is all over and sorted now so i am back and looking forward to a new journal and also getting back to all the journal's i missed for so long!!

I will now go on my journey to try and catch up to all that I have lost!

Much Respect to you

:adore:

Rooster my South African friend! It is so good to hear from you. I hope all is well in your world. Grab a bag of popcorn, a beer, and a big fat bowl and sit down and enjoy all you have missed out on. :popcorn: There is probably more material than you will a have time to read through :) Story of our lives... :surf: Great to see you back, albeit the craziness that it sounds like you have endured.

Respect, mon. :ganjamon: :ciao:

Hi Relaxed Lester :ciao:

Your Brazilian is captivating. :dreamy:
I can't wait til the Natural girl starts throwing pistols. :high-five:

:nicethread:

Aloha Brother Spimp! You're telling me! I have been thoroughly enjoying my KC-45 lemon tart phenotype. Unbelievably enjoyable pot. Too bad there is only a little bit of it! :) Oh and the Natural Girl is way ahead of you buddy, centralized flower heads are on the way and pistils have been increasing over night for awhile now! The next frontal shot will illustrate it nicely :) :high-five:

Also, based on my poll Relaxed 2014 J-Poll, some people seemed to be confused about how many phenotypes of KC-45 I will have gone through by the end. I guess it's just hard to believe :surf: I will make a special post/thread called the KC-45 Phenotype Project where I will in detail go through and talk about each individual phenotype that has been isolated. I may also do a Blackberry Phenotype Project as well since I got 4 different phenotypes with that one.

Gonna repost some of my favorite previously posted photos for fun. Will probably be harvesting the last force flowers today so prolly a harvest update later too. Good Day.:thumb:

Nirvana's Blackberry (Sour Skunk pheno)
IMG_224610.JPG

IMG_250514.JPG

KC-Brains KC-45 (Lemon Tart pheno)
IMG_29188.JPG

Nirvana's Blackberry (Sweet cotton candy pheno)
IMG_23699.JPG

KC Brains KC-45 (Lemon Skunk pheno) Before Final LST and pistil formation. Will show After Frontal Pic Next Week :surf:

IMG_28654.JPG
IMG_28925.JPG

Okay that was kind of random, but it was fun. :Namaste:

Over and out :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Lester. That Nirvana's Blackberry (Sweet cotton candy pheno) looks so nice. Beautiful. :thumb::circle-of-love:

Nice pics!

Looks like you got some fun ahead of you!:)

Sounds like that Lemon Tart is super nice!! Great job

Hello RL.....I got pop corn, raisinettes and skittles. Wonderful to see your going strong and staying green. Quick update found a new place and the 22nd is move in day. There is a small utility room that has a crawl space storage area and roof vent for the bathroom right there. So already sketching ideas and it is inland in the pines so a total outdoor "winter grow" may be possible. Great to see your stuff and it stinks I have to use WIFI hotspots till I get into my apartment. Was at a DD coffee and donut shop and the guy behind me was checking out my laptop screen!!! Thought I heard him say "DAM" under his breathe!!! Enjoy your fruits and will send an update from time to time. The heat and humidity devastated my little one and I just dried her out and she did give a little buzz, though immature. We are at "feels like" 110 ~ 115* and just a walk to the mail box your soaked and the sea breeze only causes monsoon rains and hail flattening everything. Keep it green and great pic`s!!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :peace: :volcano-smiley:(like this one!!)

OMG they got a vape smiley!!!! :volcano-smiley:

THANK YOU 420!!!

AND btw guys I havent harvested the final force flower yet. She is been released of her light deprivation and she is just sitting in the quarantine zone as she takes in the last days of her life. Wind and cooler 60 degree nighttime temperatures should help her. But I will probably chop tomorrow or early Wed morning. Trying to push it back as long as I can before I leave the garden for a week.

ANyway. I 'll get back to you all individually later. Be Welly and :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed Lester. That Nirvana's Blackberry (Sweet cotton candy pheno) looks so nice. Beautiful. :thumb::circle-of-love:

Good Mornings Herb my friend! :hug:. Yeah, that phenotype was really nice :) :circle-of-love:

Congratulations on your harvest!

Which one? :rofl: :) Thank you kindly John who is King!

Nice pics!

Looks like you got some fun ahead of you!:)

Sounds like that Lemon Tart is super nice!! Great job

Thanks sir grow a lot! Lots of fun ahead :Namaste: :cheer:

Nice pics, congrats on the harvest Lester.:high-five:

I am glad you enjoyed the pictures! :Namaste: :thanks:

Hey, watcha doing... :volcano-smiley:

Good Mornings Herb! :volcano-smiley: :high-five:

I love the volcano smiley!

I love it so much too! I am so happy. I feel like my dream has come true. Not too long ago at all I wrote in a post "they should get a vape emotion instead of the Hookah one" and then it happened. What a dream come true :)

Hello RL.....I got pop corn, raisinettes and skittles. Wonderful to see your going strong and staying green. Quick update found a new place and the 22nd is move in day. There is a small utility room that has a crawl space storage area and roof vent for the bathroom right there. So already sketching ideas and it is inland in the pines so a total outdoor "winter grow" may be possible. Great to see your stuff and it stinks I have to use WIFI hotspots till I get into my apartment. Was at a DD coffee and donut shop and the guy behind me was checking out my laptop screen!!! Thought I heard him say "DAM" under his breathe!!! Enjoy your fruits and will send an update from time to time. The heat and humidity devastated my little one and I just dried her out and she did give a little buzz, though immature. We are at "feels like" 110 ~ 115* and just a walk to the mail box your soaked and the sea breeze only causes monsoon rains and hail flattening everything. Keep it green and great pic`s!!!...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: :peace: :volcano-smiley:(like this one!!)

Thanks for dropping by goofy! Sounds intense down there. There is a guy, Ascended Master Kief. He also is growing KC-45, but hes in the everglades. He might interest you :volcano-smiley: Either way congrats on your move, hope you can get something figured out :Namaste: Be Well brother goofy :thumb:

Ok guys little bit of info.
Spent the morning watering and fertilizing. So there are 4 small flowering plants. Two phenotypes of the Blueberry x Santa Maria are female flowering with centralized flower heads. Two female Maui Waui plants (though small) are also female flowering. All 4 of those plants were fed with a low strength combination of D&S Step 3 and SNS 604B.

The rest of the plants that are just really small were fed with a low strength solution of D&S Step 2 and SNS604A, those plants consist of two unknown sex Swiss Cheese runts, two Bb x Sm seedlings that have been seedlings forever, same with those Criticals. I should have been more careful with them. Now they will be a part of my winter grow. Anyway, I also fed the (4) established KC-45 clones with some of the veg solution, was hoping they'd get a bit bigger. Anyway, the new (4) non-established KC-45 clones are still getting misted under the humidity dome (which is conveniently placed outside in the shade).

About the natural KC-45. Flower heads are becoming centralized quickly. Still some minor leaf yellowing. But over all looking fantastic. I decided to give it water, then a nice continued solution of SNS209/SNS604B. After that I gave her a full serving of another 10-3-1 Dr Earth brewed bat guano tea. That will be her last nitrogen dominant fertilization for sure. Next up is the 4-5-4 after I get back from my hiatus. I also top dressed the plant with some fresh soil that was infused with the bat guano, there is a lot of top roots that love a little accommodation. I noticed there are a lot of bugs in the smaller plant containers, not much I can do about it. They'll just have to grow and be one with each other. The only thing I worry about is mushrooms coming up while I'm gonna and that attracts the fungus gnats... so hopefully it doesn't get bad. I had to spray some of the only thing I got that could repel bugs on the top soil and that is SNS-244, works good anyway. Oh and last night the natural KC-45 was foliar sprayed with SNS-604B and it loved it.

Getting ready to harvest the force flower plant either today, but quite possibly tomorrow morning. Will definitely get a harvest update when I do. It definitely loved being released from the chamber completely for a few days. An independent woman now. :surf:

So I might take a few random pics later for fun, anyway hope everyone has a great day! :ciao: :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom