TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

With your soil pH at 7+ your leaf damage is most likely from a pH lockout. I would flush your pots with pH 6.5 adjusted water until the runoff pH is 6.5.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

phnutrcombo11.gif

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Ok kJC, I'll go try this today. I've read several places that the regular ph down is not good for organics, do you have any suggestions as far as a way to do this organically? LA said he uses lemon juice. I think I will try this. Thank you KJC, I hope your having a wonderful day.

Og13 is the first to show resin. These will be some frosty buggers, if I can get them to heal properly. This picture is of one of the firms that was transplanted into super soil that cooked for 45 days.
image6869.jpg

Ok kJC, I'll go try this today. I've read several places that the regular ph down is not good for organics, do you have any suggestions as far as a way to do this organically? LA said he uses lemon juice. I think I will try this. Thank you KJC, I hope your having a wonderful day.

I have heard a few different perspectives now TG.. I do believe the chemical pH down is bad for the organics.

I have gotten deficient patterns like that on every grow so far on atleast one strain (no organics).. & every time I look for deficiencies that match what is going on, the pictures usually always resemble the beginning of pH issue. Really starting to doubt these big companies and their pre nuted soils..

Did you add anything to the soil in those 2 weeks of cooking that the others didn't?
The OG looks awesome though. I believe if you have a proper supersoil set up there is no need to ph as your soil is doing everything for you. Ride it out TG!

How long if the strain flowering for preferably?

I have heard a few different perspectives now TG.. I do believe the chemical pH down is bad for the organics.

I have gotten deficient patterns like that on every grow so far on atleast one strain (no organics).. & every time I look for deficiencies that match what is going on, the pictures usually always resemble the beginning of pH issue. Really starting to doubt these big companies and their pre nuted soils..

Did you add anything to the soil in those 2 weeks of cooking that the others didn't?
The OG looks awesome though. I believe if you have a proper supersoil set up there is no need to ph as your soil is doing everything for you. Ride it out TG!

How long if the strain flowering for preferably?

Hey CA, I did add 1 gallon of water to the soil during the two weeks, I just think that some things like azomite, and dolomite lime maybe hadn't broke down that well at 30 days of cooking.

All three strains are supposed to be 8 week strains. I think they have got another 1.5 months. I've been having a hard time telling the difference between the different deficiencies in the troubleshooting charts. lol. I seem to have every deficiency known to man. Lol I'm being kinda paranoid I guess. When your paying $500 per month for electricity, the grow has to go well. So I am a little stressed over the whole grow right now. I'm gona try to lower the ph of my water to 6.5 as suggested by king john. Will try lemon juice.

Hey CA, I did add 1 gallon of water to the soil during the two weeks, I just think that some things like azomite, and dolomite lime maybe hadn't broke down that well at 30 days of cooking.

All three strains are supposed to be 8 week strains. I think they have got another 1.5 months. I've been having a hard time telling the difference between the different deficiencies in the troubleshooting charts. lol. I seem to have every deficiency known to man. Lol I'm being kinda paranoid I guess. When your paying $500 per month for electricity, the grow has to go well. So I am a little stressed over the whole grow right now. I'm gona try to lower the ph of my water to 6.5 as suggested by king john. Will try lemon juice.

Yeah, if you have everything in your soil don't add anything else and just ride it out. Allow for everything to set in, don't want to go adding nutrients and throwing off levels once those added goodies break down and are available. But the phing sounds good, I also use lemon juice.

I feel your pain, the charts seem to give me a headache more then half the time. & with my haze issues I also understand haha, granted i'm only running a 600 is seems to get spendy if you are not getting the meds you would like.

Hi tg, I agree the only completely organic pH down I know is lemon juice, maybe top dress your plants with your longer cooked soil, if you have any left, that should be good for the feeder roots just below the surface of your soil, "bipolar" that made me laugh, its pissing down with rain here and dark already, so a laugh is just what I need,

May I say a quick hello too light addict,,,,,,,,,, god I'm late lol, just discovered your new 9 strain journal, started reading this morning, will be subbed, when I get too where you guys are lol, can't wait to see those shapes, wishing you both the very best of luck with your grows, BB.

He CA, I think your right about letting the ss do its thing, I think I will continue to give teas and try to lower ph with lemon juice. Your only running one 600???

BB, I hope your having a fine day or night or whatever it would be wherever you are. I did top dress with ss a few days back, I probably will not do it again for awhile. I did give cal/mag in last watering. I did notice that the new growth seems to be greener, and has a shine to the leaves so hopefully the combination of cal/mag, ss top dressing, and the tea I gave them is doing some good, it could very easily be a ph issue. I hope to have it all sorted out soon.

Definitely go check out light attics fluxing thread. He is very innovative, and has some amazing stuff going on over there. There are a lot of really good growers on this site. It's not like other sites, where people want to constantly talk down to you because they know more than you. These guys are really cool.

Yeah, your right, it seems to be a really friendly site, everybody giving advice with all kinds of problems, nice to see, I don't bother with any other sites, can't be arsed, I'm in the UK, yeah had a good day thanks, be cool.

Thanks LA, got a lemon today. Hopefully it's not to late to fix the problems I'm having, buds are starting to fatten up tho, and just in the last couple of days it started getting some frostation. The og13 (mk ultra) I believe, was the first to start pushing out the resin. Go figure. I will finish lollipopping the girls either tonight or tomorrow.

Just doing a fsat drive by to see what your growing. Nice hoods. Have you seen the little solar power units that run fans? I know they have them sized for the magnum xxl's. I just thought they was cool,
I'd put my money on acouple feedings with some cal-mag and maybe up your micro nutrients. Hopefully that will stop the continue of the spots. A lot of strains have healthy requirements of cal-mag. But I haven't really read back more as right now, so I don't have a grasp on your grow. I like to supplement my soil with some blood-bone/meal. And I'm always heavy handed with the bone, helps a lot transition thru flower even roots. Courser the better. All this is said without know how or what ya got growing. Iffin you don't mind I drive thru ever once in awhile to look at your gardens.
GL with the problem child and Keepem Green

Just doing a fsat drive by to see what your growing. Nice hoods. Have you seen the little solar power units that run fans? I know they have them sized for the magnum xxl's. I just thought they was cool,
I'd put my money on acouple feedings with some cal-mag and maybe up your micro nutrients. Hopefully that will stop the continue of the spots. A lot of strains have healthy requirements of cal-mag. But I haven't really read back more as right now, so I don't have a grasp on your grow. I like to supplement my soil with some blood-bone/meal. And I'm always heavy handed with the bone, helps a lot transition thru flower even roots. Courser the better. All this is said without know how or what ya got growing. Iffin you don't mind I drive thru ever once in awhile to look at your gardens.
GL with the problem child and Keepem Green

Norcaliwood, what's up Brother? Thanks for stopping by and your always welcome over here. It sounds like were both from the same neck of the woods. Is the bone meal something you top dress with? I'm going to flush tonight with 6.5 ph water, next feeding I may hook em up with a light dose of cal/mag, this will depend on how they react to the flush. Going to look into the micros, I really want get these girls a little healthier before it's too late. I'm growing Og13, White Widow, and Pineapple Chunk. Thanks again for stopping by, I do check out your grow also from time to time. I hope your having a really good day Wood. Talk to you later.

I flushed my plants with RO water ph'd to 6.5. I only used about 3 to 4 gallons per plants, but I have to say they all look perky this morning, actually they look like different plants today. The white widows that have yellowed the most seem to be greener today. We will see how the look this afternoon. When the lights come on. I'm hoping that I unlocked all the good stuff I have in the soil. I wish I would have done this weeks ago, and hope I haven't screwed up my plants to bad. I will be using lemon juice from now on to lower ph, and I will be ph'n the water for now on. I will try to get some pictures up this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom