TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

lay those yellow sticky traps an inch or two above the soil, you will put a big dent in the population if not completely get rid of them.

I had some stragglers from the last grow and put the traps in from the beginning of this one. I havent seen any for weeks.

I'll try that too, I really want the larvae dead tho, the azamax should kill them little bastards. Unfortunately, I think the root system has already taken a beating on some of the plants.

Small Kine Update, Day 42 since flip...
1-24-14.JPG
1-24-14-2.JPG
1-24-14_photo_3.JPG
Sorry the photos are shitty, I did a soil drench with Azamax. Doesn't seem to have hurt the plants, there are dead gnats everywhere, will be cleaning out the room today. I will follow up with one more treatment in a few days. things are getting frosty. Cant wait to harvest.

Update...Day 43
Buds are starting to swell, White Widows are getting really frosty, one is doing really well the other two will not yield as much but should be really good judging by resin production, OG13 looks great Pineapple chunks are hanging in there and have been trouble since the start.
photo_5150.JPG
photo_4_1_10.JPG
photo_4224.JPG
photo_3_1_17.JPG
photo_3277.JPG
photo_2345.JPG
1-24-14_photo_3.JPG
Will try to get better pics soon. been super busy.:peace:

unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time to update lately. I think I finally got rid of the Gnats, I also have what I believe are lace bugs. If anyone knows anything about lace bugs please share, I have both yellow and blue sticky pest cards on each plant, I didn't catch too many gnats, and a few of the lace bugs. I think the lace bugs are what is causing the syrupy looking sap on some of my leaves. We are on day 48 since the flip. I am seeing some cloudy trichs on the OG13's and Pineapple Chunks, neither of the pineapple chunks receding chunky. The smells are beautiful in the room though, its smells like mangos, pineapples, and skunk. I did take a small bud as a sample from the White widow that has all of the pistils turned orange and receding just to see if I was going to get that organic taste that I have come to love, and it did have that taste, it was subtle but Im sure that when they are really done and have cured for a few weeks it will be some delicious smoke. I was expecting bigger yields, and they will still pack on some weight for sure. Heres some pics, sorry I only have HPS lighting in this room so the pics kinda suck, also some of the pics are coming out side ways again, I opened them in paint to edit but the orientation was correct ,but once I upload them they change everytime, not sure why.
OG13's...
DSC023723.JPG
DSC023786.JPG
DSC023796.JPG
DSC023747.JPG
DSC023738.JPG

White Widow's
DSC023765.JPG
DSC023775.JPG
DSC023714.JPG
DSC023706.JPG

:peace:

Thanks guys, I have been all over the place with my guesses at where im at as far as days of flower, lol. We are actually on day 56. Im definitely stoned often. we are getting really close on the OG13 (mk ultra) I think I'm going to order some more of Og13's they grow good, they smell delicious. The WW's are a little behind the og13's. The Pineapple chunks have cloudy trichs but more white pistils than I've ever seen.

Howdy TG,

Looks like I'm late for the party. I had the same issue with super soil I didn't cook long enough. I ended up re-transplanting them in regular bag soil (Fox Farms Ocean Forest) and they bounced back terrifically. I also had PH issues on my last grow and it went so long undetected (due to my lack of experience) that I had to chop a week or two early because necrosis had set in. The light flushing you did earlier in your journal probably saved your crop (wish I would have done that).

I'll be here till the end. Good luck with the end of your grow!

JJ

Picture Update Day 60.

OG13
DSC023896.JPG
DSC023905.JPG
DSC023885.JPG

White Widow's
DSC023837.JPG
DSC023866.JPG

The Flowers have really started to swell in the last couple of days. Im thinking that I have 1 week left. Do Organic grows have to have a flush at the end?

one of the many reasons i was interested in going organic was the lack of need to flush! i hated the idea that i had to cut off food as much as 3 weeks before the chop it seems wrong to deprive them during such an important time some strains do most of their swelling and weight gain during the last few weeks so the answer is no! no flush with organics ! and the best tasting most potent meds are coming to you!
i highly recommend the sns drench and spray for bugs 203 and 217 i think, they are 100% organic and work great, the drench makes the plant taste terrible to bugs and they wont munch on any part of them it is systemic you do stop the drench a week before the harvest so your buds dont taste like rosemary i do the last spray a week before also(i only use the spray if i saw a bug at some point) if you start the drench when they are babies you will never see a bug nor have any they hate that stuff with a multicolored hatred
wow they look awesome fatsticks of yum yum yum!!! i'll be over asafp!!

one of the many reasons i was interested in going organic was the lack of need to flush! i hated the idea that i had to cut off food as much as 3 weeks before the chop it seems wrong to deprive them during such an important time some strains do most of their swelling and weight gain during the last few weeks so the answer is no! no flush with organics ! and the best tasting most potent meds are coming to you!
i highly recommend the sns drench and spray for bugs 203 and 217 i think, they are 100% organic and work great, the drench makes the plant taste terrible to bugs and they wont munch on any part of them it is systemic you do stop the drench a week before the harvest so your buds dont taste like rosemary i do the last spray a week before also(i only use the spray if i saw a bug at some point) if you start the drench when they are babies you will never see a bug nor have any they hate that stuff with a multicolored hatred
wow they look awesome fatsticks of yum yum yum!!! i'll be over asafp!!

Thanks BID, Thanks for that info. Im going to get the SNS stuff before I start my next grow.:hookah:

I took a small sample off of a pineapple chunk plant figuring it might give me an idea of taste and potency. Tastes good for drying for 2days with no cure. I thought this ain't going to be potent because it's kinda early, I took three hits. I'm surprisingly f'n stoned! Lol

And NO CHEMICALS USED!!! I'm very excited to chop these girls. Can't wait to smoke some of this OG13, this plant has the best smell.

Sorry for not updating. I harvested four of my girls, will update better soon. I have to say that even tho this was not a good grow the final organic product is the best I have ever had. The flavors, smells and potency are the best I've had and totally amazing. Thanks to the people that were there to help. I will deffinately be having better yields on the next one. Organics is where it's at for me now. I have sour skunk cuttings on the way, can't wait. I love that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom