TG40's Organic Super Soil Grow - Fluxing - White Widow - Pineapple Chunk - OG13

Hi tg, its slow man, have moved her under a 600w hps, she seems too be appreciating it, but still have 1more pinch to take her to 8 colas, I'm using advanced nutrients a&b at 1/4 strength, my other strains big bang and northern lights seem to be much more amenable to the m/lining.

BB,
Can you post a pick of your PC? Mine don't seem to be doing so good. They have always been kinda droopy and stretchy. I hope they turn out ok.

Update...Day 17 flower,
One thing I have noticed about the super s oil is that it needed 2 more weeks cooking. I planted one white widow, and one OG13 in their final pots with super soil in bottom 1/3 of pot. These 2 plants are dark green, the other plants that were put in final pots with ss two weeks before are way lighter shade of green. I think the SS cooked more and was actually ready at about 45 days rather than 30 days.

I might need to do another tea, I guess. I don't know. I did spread out the limbs a little today, they are a little more uniform now and light is getting down to the center of the plant now.
ML OG13...
DSC023456.JPG
DSC023446.JPG

White Widow...
DSC023435.JPG
DSC023425.JPG

White Widow...
DSC023344.JPG
DSC023327.JPG

OG13...
DSC023284.JPG
DSC023276.JPG
As Usual, any and all comments and suggestions are welcome.

Next watering I will treat with mosquito dunks. I plan to start doing some light defol. and I will lollypop with in the next couple of days.

I've found several leaves that look like they have little drops of sap on the leaves. I've been searching the net all morning. From what I've read this happens with plants with high brix levels, it may also happen with a thripe infestation. I'm 3 weeks into flower. Is there anyway to treat for thripes that will not screw up the plants at this stage in flower??

Hi tg, sorry can't seem to upload pics, it keeps saying "file to large" will try again later, I doubt it will be much help though as she is only about 3 weeks old, and needs another pinch to take her to 8, your plants are looking great man, have to say she is quite short, tight internodal spacing and quite dark green, may just be a pheno thing.BB.

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill spider mites and thrips. I add 3-5 drops per gallon of Ivory Liquid Soap as a surfactant to help the spray stick to leaves and stems better. I spray every 3 days alternating the 2 Monterey products for 2 weeks to kill adults and larvae as they hatch. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes 2 products to kill spider mites and thrips SNS-217C Concentrate and SNS-209 Systemic Insect Control.

https://ozbo.com Monterey Garden Insect Spray

https://ozbo.com All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-217c

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-209

here are some photographs of thrips

thrips.jpg

thrips-in-stages2.jpg

More problems, things are getting worse in here.
image6813.jpg

Starting to feel bipolar. One everything looks good next minute everything is dying.

How do you adjust ph in organics?? Everything I read says add dlomite when planting. I did. What can be used for organics. I have ph up and down but I don't think its good for organics.:thedoubletake:

Thanks LA. I'm going to check my run off now. It's a trip though I I know I should of let my soil cook a lil longer. I have 2 plants that I transplanted 2 weeks after the one with problems, I used the same ss which, it Cooked 2 weeks longer, those two plant are beautiful dark green no problems whatsoever. I was counting the days when my soil was cooking, huge mistake!!! Should have let the whole batch go another two weeks!!!!!!!! I'm super irritated with myself right now.

Run off ph is 7.2. Not too bad. Really it looks like manganese to me, what's a good organic source of Manganese? It's either manganese or magnesium, I think, lol. I watered with one gallon of RO, then I hit them again with one gallon RO with cal/mag.

Molybendum? I have earth juice micro blast that I use from time to time if I suspect i have a micro deficiency but Not really sure if thats what your experiencing. I don't want to say what to do because i DONT want to be responsible for someones plants. weird you are having issues this early?

Na brah, I just need to figure out the problem that's all. Trying to figure out problem before it kils my plants. I appreciate all the help I've gotten at 420. I know the problem was with the soil. May need to get some bottled nutes. I have chem. nutes but I no like the chems. Just trying to figure it all out. The two plants that went into the super soil two weeks after the rest are the greenest plants I've ever grown. I need to get the other ones to eat.

Stems on effected leaves are reddish purple on half of the stem.

Back
Top Bottom