Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Hosebomber - PO Genetics #4 aka Deep Sleep

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Dyold - Head Band

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founder
Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter contributes the following item to our winner.
PerfectGardens.com contributes the following item to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Space Case Contributes The Following Item To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Marzbadrock - Montana Kush

j49.jpg

100_0602j_2.jpg

Stevefac51 - White Widow

20140601_180007.jpg

20140525_121657.jpg

PeytonManning - Sour Sky

GEDC00517.JPG

GEDC00615.JPG

Teldren - Bubba Kush

PotM_Bubba_Kush.jpg

Bubba_Kush_PotM.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Outdoor Sativa

IMG_25447.jpg

Update510_01233.jpg

Cola Monster - Jilly Bean

DSC095712.JPG

DSC09667.JPG

Lovebud68 - Green Love Potion

image10756.jpg

image10341.jpg

BOOJO - Black Cream Auto

image10784.jpg

image10783.jpg

SweetLeef - The Hobbit Autoflower

POTMa6_14.jpg

RosieCola6_7.jpg

DrRosko - Red Poison

Dr2.jpg

photo_1-32.JPG

Icemud - Ogiesel

IMG_0009101.JPG

IMG_001673.JPG

Jefe Noche - Sonoma County Grape AK47

Ak224.jpg

Ak128.jpg

TheBoogyman- Blue Cheese

IMAG08495.jpg

IMAG08458.jpg

Keegan420 - Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

image-341.jpeg

image-331.jpeg

Dusty Kiefers - Nirvanas Bubblelicious

2014-06-14_08_27_56.jpg

2014-06-14_08_29_48.jpg

Budnoob2 - Silver Surfer Haze

DSC_000564.JPG

DSC_000266.JPG

Hosebomber - PO Genetics #4 aka Deep Sleep

IMG_0003_lzn.jpg

IMG_0013_lzn.jpg

Dyold - Head Band

20140228_1232091.jpg

20140228_123439.jpg

"Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them."

Here is my entry for the month of June. It is a Bubba Kush that went 75 Days. It started out under a ScroG but unfortunate circumstances forced my to cut it from the Scrog 3 weeks into flower and had to finish it out in a trapeze of strings for support.
PotM_Bubba_Kush.jpg
Bubba_Kush_PotM.jpg

Outdoor Sativa plant, came from a mystery sativa variety pack that had so many amazing strains in it. She had a pungent sour winterfresh odor, really really minty flavor. Grown organically and force flowered for an early harvest.

IMG_25447.jpg

Update510_01233.jpg

My entry for the month of June is a plant of some organically grown "Jilly Bean" at day 52 of flowering. Best of luck mates and keep up the good work! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC095712.JPG

DSC09667.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Alright!

Here we go again. Third time's the charm?

Anyway, here again we have The Hobbit Autoflower.

Grown in an EnF "Capn style" under TOPLed Mars II 1200w using only Maxibloom powder for nutes.

At day 91 She stands well over 4' tall and just as wide. She was supercropped to keep her under the light.

She will be harvested in at least two phases. The top half will come down in about three weeks

POTMa6_14.jpg

RosieCola6_7.jpg

Good Luck Everybody! Another fun month of beautiful plants and stiff competition ;)

I wanted to enter my Ogiesel in this months contest. I currently am on day 45 of flowering and the light source is the new Intelligent Gro LED grow lights (running 2 of the 228w models).

Here is my Ogiesel!

IMG_0009101.JPG
IMG_001673.JPG

Back
Top Bottom