• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The folks who run these contests have lives just like the rest of us and sometimes chit happens and they are not able to meet a dead-line. No biggie! The one great thing about 420 Magazine is there is never a shortage of great people to choose from, what is tough is narrowing it down to just one.
Best of luck to each nominee this month, it is a great honor to even make the list.:circle-of-love:

That's exactly what I was thinking. We can all wait a bit, we know the list will be up today one way or another.
The staff here at 420 Mag are great volunteers and we need to thank them more! They bring us so many different things here and there is more info than a person could ever soak up.
These contests on top of all of that are awesome bonuses and I would like to personally thank all of the staff and sponsors here at 420. Thank you for everything you do and keep up the great work :)

Remember you are supposed to wait until the last minute to vote anyway!!!

:rofl:

The loosers deserve some suspense too. :)

More eye candy here and people may pop by to vote. But you can post mid grow purdy's here.

Purdy_Girl_HPS.JPG

THANK YOU CANNA!
Pretty silly, I am almost sorry I asked. I am in no hurry, I was just looking for info.

:thanks: Pinky :) That's what I thought you were asking.

Have a great day!!

No rush here, but I always look forward to see who the lucky people are!

Good morning UltraDan!
This is Pinky, so I thought I would clear up what I was asking. I just wanted to know the date they release the candidates so I could vote. My understanding now is that it will be sometime today!

:woohoo:

My apologies

:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dude without even knowing who is going to be up for MOTM, it'll be a hard decision. Such a great community. IMO this is the most difficult contest to vote for.
With PoTM and NoTM it is all right there to see, it is either an awesome plant/nug or it is just a nice one but it is all out there for all to see and to choose from. The MoTM is just a name, one you may have seen around or one may have even helped you out personally, or perhaps just made your day by giving you a smile and a good feeling about yourself and your grow, BUT for everything you do see and have seen, there is countless other times when each of these people have stepped up to the plate and done something special for someone you may not even be aware of. Vote how you like, each of us has our own personal ideas of what the MoTM should be doing, some may say they should be solving grow issues, some may say they should be a positive force within the community, while others think they should be more active in the education of others but I would suggest you take a closer look and not only will you find that the person you are voting for is one heck of a guy/gal, you may discover that they are not alone. It is a hard choice and their being nominated alone demands respect from me and I am happy to give it to them because they deserve it. They are role models and while each may have their own way of contributing to this community, they all contribute and people like that are the kinds of people I enjoy being associated with.

20160514_190643.jpg
green crack 4 weeks

Did I wonder into the wrong thread, lol? I started reading this one today and it looks like a PotM one (or a BotM one, or a grow journal), lol. Nice looking plant, though (I can't say much for the name of the strain, however).

Ohwaitaminute...

The MoTM is just a name, one you may have seen around or one may have even helped you out personally, or perhaps just made your day by giving you a smile and a good feeling about yourself and your grow, BUT for everything you do see and have seen, there is countless other times when each of these people have stepped up to the plate and done something special for someone you may not even be aware of. Vote how you like, each of us has our own personal ideas of what the MoTM should be doing, some may say they should be solving grow issues, some may say they should be a positive force within the community, while others think they should be more active in the education of others but I would suggest you take a closer look and not only will you find that the person you are voting for is one heck of a guy/gal, you may discover that they are not alone. It is a hard choice and their being nominated alone demands respect from me and I am happy to give it to them because they deserve it. They are role models and while each may have their own way of contributing to this community, they all contribute and people like that are the kinds of people I enjoy being associated with.

Too right, OlderGrower, too right. I can remember spending close to a week a time or two when I wasn't especially familiar with all of the MotM nominations, looking back through their posts from the month in question. Because I never looked it as a popularity contest, or even as a question of who helped ME the most but, instead, which of the nominees seemed to be the most helpful in general here over the preceding month.

I just hope we see more total votes than we did last month (which was, IIRC, just under 100). I think about all the thousands of people who have learned from visiting this forum who have never bothered to join it, and wish that they would. And then there are the many people who ARE members who (it appears) simply CBA to vote. That makes me sad....

I love this contest and consider being nominated to this one as one of the nicest recognitions of a job well done for the cannabis community that is offered in the online world. Good luck to everyone hoping to be nominated and whether you make it on the list this month or not, you who are always there for the members, helping out where and when you can, every one of you are my heroes. Thank you for what you do!

Emmie

Back
Top Bottom