• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope we see more total votes than we did last month (which was, IIRC, just under 100). I think about all the thousands of people who have learned from visiting this forum who have never bothered to join it, and wish that they would. And then there are the many people who ARE members who (it appears) simply CBA to vote. That makes me sad....
It seems quiet simple to me, those who vote vote and those who don't don't. The ones who do vote are willing to make an effort to show their support to the nominees and the site, where as the ones who never vote, never will and I am fine with that. It is there choice, they are doing no damage to me nor the nominees by not voting. Instead of being sad that just under 100 voted last month, be happy, that well over 50 took the time to vote. Like MoTM life is all about choices, we can see the negative side of it, or we can seek out the positive side. Come to the light TorturedSoul I am YOUR "father".... my bad, Star Wars reference.:rofl:

I love this contest and consider being nominated to this one as one of the nicest recognitions of a job well done for the cannabis community that is offered in the online world. Good luck to everyone hoping to be nominated and whether you make it on the list this month or not, you who are always there for the members, helping out where and when you can, every one of you are my heroes. Thank you for what you do!

Emmie
Well said Em well said!

Did I wonder into the wrong thread, lol? I started reading this one today and it looks like a PotM one (or a BotM one, or a grow journal), lol. Nice looking plant, though (I can't say much for the name of the strain, however).

Ohwaitaminute...

Too right, OlderGrower, too right. I can remember spending close to a week a time or two when I wasn't especially familiar with all of the MotM nominations, looking back through their posts from the month in question. Because I never looked it as a popularity contest, or even as a question of who helped ME the most but, instead, which of the nominees seemed to be the most helpful in general here over the preceding month.

I just hope we see more total votes than we did last month (which was, IIRC, just under 100). I think about all the thousands of people who have learned from visiting this forum who have never bothered to join it, and wish that they would. And then there are the many people who ARE members who (it appears) simply CBA to vote. That makes me sad....

Ye i totally agree with yourself & Oldergrower the best way to research a MOTM nominee is left click their name tag & view there forum posts for additional home work before voting if one is so inclined ?

The community is some what small no matter how many members support NOTM, POTM & MOTM in their signature to increase voting, it is just finding ways to increase community numbers which is extremely difficult to the duration a member remains active in what ever ways...

Id be honored just to get a nomination in the MotM!

I do keep an eye out during the month to see whos around and helping out, I hadnt thought to look back through previous posts and post areas, so thanks for that :)

Ye i totally agree with yourself & Oldergrower the best way to research a MOTM nominee is left click their name tag & view there forum posts for additional home work before voting if one is so inclined ?

The community is some what small no matter how many members support NOTM, POTM & MOTM in their signature to increase voting, it is just finding ways to increase community numbers which is extremely difficult to the duration a member remains active in what ever ways...

Once the nominees are posted in the poll, you can also just click on their name in the list. :)

LOL

Loving it here today..especially since likely I wont post here anymore soon for the rest of the month.

But I would say this.

The most important rule of growing is patience....

Just keep dropping the pics please...I likey

Side_view9.JPG

By my calculations it coming upto 11:15 am pst and we have no list of nominee's. First post states voting opens at one minute past midnight on the 15th....
Eager to see who the well deserving members are :cheer:
Really? The guy who has the patience to flux such a beautiful plant like the one your growing in your present grow is eager? What is the world coming too? What is next, dogs and cats living together in sin? While everyone appears eager to cheer on the latest group of nominees not one has stopped to wonder if Robert Celtic was ok or if perhaps something may have happened to him to prevent him from posting this months nominees. What if poor Robert was trapped in his car in a ditch somewhere without his laptop, or perhaps without wifi since he always has a lap top with him, he may be trapped desperately trying to post this months nominees, not even taking into consideration his leg is broken from the automobile accident, just pounding that enter button over and over again trying desperately to make sure we can all cheer on our nominees. Meanwhile he is fading in and out of conscious from his head injury and all we can think about is the MoTM. Oh Robert, oh Robert, where art thou Robert, send us a sign your ok.

OK thats the last time I medicate with this strain YIKES my mind just stepped right off the planet and went places even Captain Kirk has not explored.

Hope all is well at the Robert Celtic home front:circle-of-love:

@OG... Almost brought tears to my eyes...then I got high.

Dam So did I :rofl:

Wow, there's a word or two..OG...ya brotha...havin a great day...chillin inside...have a look !
harvest_mazar_015.jpg
last_pics_of_Z_s_alive_002.jpg

Yeah nothing like letting the ole mind go off the deep end when the weather sucks outside :cheesygrinsmiley:
very nice looking ladies
hopefully mine will fill out like yours when she starts to bud
IMG_195727.jpg
IMG_201315.jpg

Not a green crack fan ..heres purple kush.crown royal and white widow. Green crack are the 3 on the left..block those out....LoL..peace everyone in 420 land..
20160510_210316.jpg
20160510_210334.jpg
q

Please accept our apologies for this belated poll. Our staff has been plagued with many obstacles this week which have taken some of us offline temporarily, so we had to train someone else how to do it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you all for keeping it positive :thanks:

:cheer: Here are the consolidated nominees for Member of the Month - May 2016 :cheer:

@old school 64 - As his nominator states, he runs a "very informative journal with a lot of help for the new guys. He is also very active in other journals, helping others out. Great guy!!"

@TorturedSoul - He has recently returned to 420 Magazine after a decent hiatus, however brought back with him some of the old-school 420 spirit, being active and quite helpful to others throughout the forums. He also understands quite well how helpful the "Report Post" button is for the 420 Mod Team in assisting us here in the backroom.

@Cannafan - She is a wonderful person to interact with on the forums, very helpful and knowledgeable about cannabis as a healing medicine. Cannafan is very supportive and actively reports posts when necessary, and is a great member of our 420 community who everyone seems to enjoy having around.

@Fuzzy Duck - He has been with us for approximately 5 years and is also another very knowledgeable and helpful member of the community. As his nominator says "lending help to others even when no one else will". He actively supports the community, and also submits reports from time to time which helps us moderate and keep our forums clean.

@Snidrajsed - He's active in the "Introduce Yourself" forum where he welcomes new members with open arms. As his nominator states, "He is a prolific helper of others as well as keeps a super detailed journal." He also helps to keep our forum clean and free of unwanted spam.

Thank you to each nominee for helping to keep our 420 Magazine community full of love and positive energy :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

@VI
I will build a wall, a fabulous wall, it will be like no other wall you have ever seen. And once the wall is built, no spider mites will ever be able to invade anyones garden ever again and I will make all of our gardens "GREAT"

Who will pay for such a wall?

Congrats to all the nominees this month, a list worth waiting for :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom