420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

I would like to ask @SeedsMan which different known phenos does the Purple Ghost Candy throw, and if they have terpene profiles for the known phenos. I'm only interested in growing phenos that are highly resistant to bud rot and leaf mold, in my outdoor greenhouse grow in the tropics. 🌦️🙏
As soon as I'm at my office pc I will send the information. If I recall off top of my head there were 4 phenos types for the purple ghost candy.

I would like to be part of this comparative grow since I already have banana jealousy growing currently. 2024 winter grow journal

20240212_211118.jpg

20240212_211106.jpg

sent in my application to join.

First Name: Jimmy
Last Name: Page
Street Address: 420 High Street
City: Jupiter
State: Florida
Zip Code / Postal Code: 93420
Contact Phone Number: 1-888-420-6244
Genetics: Purple Ghost Candy

This is a real "who's who" of 420 growers, list. A ton of talent on that roster.

be nice to hear from some of them. let's hope we get a few more replies.
let's keep interest in this thread. @SeedsMan has generously stepped up. it's important we support the sponsors.

There are a few heavy hitters I can think of off-hand that got snubbed though. Lkabudman, Kefka, Stunger, Stinker, Azimuth, Absorber, Tokin Roll, Melville Hobbs, Krissi Carbone... it's a damn book just to list the talent here, I know I forgot a bunch of em.

i wanna be in but are we growing 5 at a shot or more to go ? confusing stuff is confusing lol :p

i have to drop a hempy run in ten days or so. dunno if i qualify or go fish.
We are shooting for 3-5 plants. We are allowing for fewer under certain circumstances. If they are consistent grower and keep up on their postings.

I would like to ask @SeedsMan which different known phenos does the Purple Ghost Candy throw, and if they have terpene profiles for the known phenos. I'm only interested in growing phenos that are highly resistant to bud rot and leaf mold, in my outdoor greenhouse grow in the tropics. 🌦️🙏
  • Purple Ghost Candy // phenos we usually see 2-3. 1 sativa leaves with purple , 1 with sativa leaves with less purple , and then 1 with more compact indica leaves

Here is some some feedback pulled from grower’s from our 420 outdoor grow off in Virginia a few years back.

I noticed two clear different phenos. One was symmetrical with darker leaves and faster to flower but didn't bulk up as much as the other pheno that had more lateral branching and flowered later.

One pheno had 11 and 13 leaf leaf structures but they were all sativa like bigger than my hand leaves long. BRANCH structure was stretchy but in a good way. Like the fan leaves stretched and grew as to not directly shade the node under it so I didn't have to remove as many fan leaves. Purple was in 3 of the 4 phenos I finished

3 of the 4 were squat indica type bud structure with one having long colas with spaced out popcorn buds lower.

As for bud rot had a few growers get it due to the high temps and humidity here in Virginia, but that was only 2 out of 10 growers and they lived here close to the coast. As for mildew none had that issue.

I'm getting close to the end of my comparative grow so I'll take 2Water's place 😂
We grew the same seeds. Trainwreck.

Man those Purple Ghost Candy buds look amazing. I'd love to grow some... although you lost me when you said copy/paste :rofl: so I'm not sure how to enter... :hmmmm::nomo::hmmmm:
Anyway, I humbly submit my resume for your perusal

IMG20221222123610.jpg

IMG20240209194041.jpg

IMG20221116005843.jpg

IMG20221116164854.jpg

IMG20221204122703.jpg

IMG20240208174434_01.jpg

IMG20240209194211.jpg

IMG20221126180905.jpg

IMG20221116124432.jpg
send me a private message

We are shooting for 3-5 plants. We are allowing for fewer under certain circumstances. If they are consistent grower and keep up on their postings.

that works no worries. we'll we know by the end of the month or so cause i have to go soon ?

One pheno had 11 and 13 leaf leaf structures but they were all sativa like bigger than my hand leaves long. BRANCH structure was stretchy but in a good way. Like the fan leaves stretched and grew as to not directly shade the node under it so I didn't have to remove as many fan leaves.
Hoping for this pheno :) Works real good on a scrog. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom