A Paranormal Exploration of Purple Ghost Candy (OGpapa's Version)

What a week! Storms have ravaged the Midwest for a week now, we are finally getting some much needed sunshine. Even throughout several power outages, and extremely high humidity. We are now moving ahead!

The Purple Ghost Candy ladies are happy, thick, and on cruise control! I'm thankful for good genetics! It's definitely made an amateur grower like myself, look like a pro!

Ladies are thirsty. #1 is by far the biggest lush. I could water her everyday, but I don't. I try to keep them all even, easy for me to water/feed as a group vs one here one there!

I was going to keep pushing before jumping into flowering. But I see everyone else flipping, or have flipped already.

SO today will be the last day of Veg.

60days is plenty. If I wasn't in a comparative, I would probably push a other 15-30days. Depending on growth rate.

I'm just trying stay in line with all the other comparative journals that started on time!

Dedicating this flip to mayday tomorrow!

Make sure you all take a moment to live in the moment!

seize the day-

giphy.gif

Here we go ladies and gents!

Strain: @SeedsMan
Purple Ghost 👻 Candy 🍬

Genetics: 60% Sativa / 40% Indica

Stage: Veg

Last Measurement:

4/30/24 day 59 Veg

#1 20.25 inches
#2 21.5 inches

#3 21.25 inches

Previous measurement:

4/23/24 day 52 Veg

#1 16.25 inches tall x 19 inches wide
#2 18 inches tall x 20.5 inches wide
#3 17 inches tall x 19.5 inches wide

Medium: Cannibalized plant material, bio char, perlite, dynomyco, continually recycling the soil.

Pot Size: 2.5gal Biodegradable Bag

Space: 4x8 grow tent - Herb Grotto

Temperature: 78.6f

Humidity: 51%

VPD: 1.6kPa

Light: @VIVOSUN VSF6450

Light Height: 39 inches

Power Level: 81%

DLI: 31-35 across canopy

Time: 18 on / 6 off

Water: .5gal every other day

PH Water from source: 7.88

Feeding: TPS A and B 5ml/gal each, TPS silica gold 2ml/gal, TPS Calmag OAC 2ml/gal, TPS N-Primer 3ml/gal, TPS Billions 1/4 teaspoon/gal

PH after nutrients: 6.74
PH down to achieve nominal 1ml/gal
PH After: 6.19

Pest: No pest found!

Deficiency: Watching.

slight cal/mag

Hi OGP
Can you tell us a little more about your waiting for day 59 of veg to top? I am thinking of letting my plants go without topping just to see the beautiful plant as nature intended.
Also I believe it may be best for outdoor plants where we get some wild summer weather.

Hi OGP
Can you tell us a little more about your waiting for day 59 of veg to top? I am thinking of letting my plants go without topping just to see the beautiful plant as nature intended.
Also I believe it may be best for outdoor plants where we get some wild summer weather.
Hello my friend!

This wasn't done on the comparative grow, but was discussed here momentarily. In the OG garden I have misfit parking for all the wankers. Them being very different from one another. I wanted to give them all the same opportunity of love from the light! After I hedged that bush, everyone is happy and flowering! I will get a few updates pictures this afternoon, and update' in the garden with og. I'm always doing something odd.

These seedsman comparative ladies are au naturel. They are on auto pilot. Easy peezy. We will see at harvest!

everything is looking exceptionally good ... why have i not been here ?? .. i'm having a paranormal experience .. :bongrip:

edit : i know where fraggle rock is ... i shall never let the bastards know. the secret dies with us .. compost forever !!

everything is looking exceptionally good ... why have i not been here ?? .. i'm having a paranormal experience .. :bongrip:

edit : i know where fraggle rock is ... i shall never let the bastards know. the secret dies with us .. compost forever !!
What's happening B! Thank you! We do em dirty over here. There is so much going on across the forum lately, it's easy to miss! No worries though. Plenty of time to grab a bed sheet and roam with the other 👻!

I had a premonition the other day. It took me to fraggle rock. It was a very comforting childhood memory! Even learned to pass it on! Values!

What's happening B! Thank you! We do em dirty over here. There is so much going on across the forum lately, it's easy to miss! No worries though. Plenty of time to grab a bed sheet and roam with the other 👻!

I had a premonition the other day. It took me to fraggle rock. It was a very comforting childhood memory! Even learned to pass it on! Values!

🎶🎶Dance your cares away 👏🏻👏🏻 worries for another day! Let the music play 👏🏻👏🏻 down in fraggle rock🎶🎶

great trash heap says don't do nothing without a hat

check out 1:55 for weird questionable child content ..

red fraggle - err, we'll say girl with pigtails, and boober - eyeless clueless dude, supplied with hat and his own problematic me2 handle - even stare at each other in disbelief after getting flashed by the great trash heap compost pile.

it's ok though, they all carry on in song ..

we used to watch puff the magic dragon and h.r. puff n' stuff when i was kid too. wonder land or not, alice had nothing against them :p

my childhood was frigging great.

great trash heap says don't do nothing without a hat

check out 1:55 for weird questionable child content ..

red fraggle - err, we'll say girl with pigtails, and boober - eyeless clueless dude, supplied with hat and his own problematic me2 handle - even stare at each other in disbelief after getting flashed by the great trash heap compost pile.

it's ok though, they all carry on in song ..

we used to watch puff the magic dragon and h.r. puff n' stuff when i was kid too. wonder land or not, alice had nothing against them :p

my childhood was frigging great.
Questionable content all over the place. I see so many old movies from my childhood, I'm like wtf.
puff the magic dragon :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's right! No hidden innuendos there.

became a cartoon we saw all the time

there were others way before that example.

h.r. puff n' stuff was even weirder.

Wait a second here….

OG Papa is now Papa OG??? And a product reviewer???

Congrats!! Am I late to the party on that and just never noticed or is it a recent thing???

Oh the plants look great too :)

Wait a second here….

OG Papa is now Papa OG??? And a product reviewer???

Congrats!! Am I late to the party on that and just never noticed or is it a recent thing???

Oh the plants look great too
Who me?! 🤣 What? Papa what!?

YES! Thank you! I have graduated to Papa OG, the newest 420 product reviewer! It's actually super recent, within the last hr or so.

The plants are beautiful, I will be doing an update soon. Have to get the beasts out of the tent!

Back
Top Bottom