A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

The guy I purchased from actually hit me up for a couple small buds so he could smoke a joint yesterday. Of course I helped him out, but I also looked him in the eye and gently encouraged him to tell his guy that I didn't enjoy having a full quarter plus of my purchase making a no show, and I'd appreciate him making it right.

Caught him completely off guard. I can be a bit disarming when I swing into sweet little old lady mode. :laughtwo: He assured me there's be some way to make up the "oversight." I'm not holding my breath, but I've been pleasantly surprised before.

Have a wonderful day Pigeons. I'm locked in a fog bank here next to the Mighty Monongahela. It's hanging right at the top of the surrounding hills. So magical. Find some magic in your day. :love: :hug::hug: :love:

Thanks Susan!

I'm sure he'll make it right. Everyone wants their customers to come back! :rofl:

I'll have a great day! I'm currently working on today's video. What do you think of a "Top 10 Tips for growing great Cannabis w/Pigeons420"?

Just preparing my "script" you could say. :rofl: Doing 1 take videos can be a bit daunting at times :high-five:

Thanks Susan!

I'm sure he'll make it right. Everyone wants their customers to come back! :rofl:

I'll have a great day! I'm currently working on today's video. What do you think of a "Top 10 Tips for growing great Cannabis w/Pigeons420"?

Just preparing my "script" you could say. :rofl: Doing 1 take videos can be a bit daunting at times :high-five:

I think it's an excellent idea for a video. Working on the one shots is a golden way to get experience. The rule in advertising is to start with 100 words and get it down to 10. That's kinda what you're training yourself to do - get it down to basics.

Walk Off The Earth do the majority of their music videos as a one shot adventure. You're in good Canadian company.

Boom done 20 min straight haha. That was a bit long but now I upload! Glad we think alike OG cause I added a blip about lighting. Now I upload. Yikes!
I know we do mister thousand watt light haha ;-)
I will check out your video later for sure. Can't really watch them at work.

Great videos Pigeons. Concerning the stressed plant - Welcome to the human race. :laughtwo: She'll end up being one of the most vigorious.

Alright, all caught up here. Time for bed. Goodnight. :love: :hug::hug: :love:

Thanks Willysmom!

If my memory serves me correctly, Hollands hope is a cross between skunk and afghani. :lot-o-toke:

Yep that's right mate, not sure if you needed it but here's the info on the Hollands Hope

Hollands Hope 2.0 is a cross between Afghan and Dutch Skunk, which has fully adapted to the wet and cold Dutch climate. Hollands Hope 2.0 owes its name to the fact that it can even fully flower and produce excellent results in a wet and changeable summer, thereby giving hope to Dutch outdoor growers. Hollands Hope is a strong and reliable mould resistant plant, 80% Indica and 20% Sativa.

Enjoy your day my good friend:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

Hi just catching up on the videos.

On the vid of the 10 tips, I liked the idea of a water tank in the tent. My tap water is polluted and it is not only about chlorine, but it gave me the idea of having a small fish aquarium to fertilize water like in aquaponics :) (that's cause i smoked, i won't do it, but the idea is doable and if someone has the space for it and like aquariums, it is probably a good idea to try using used aquarium water as water for plants like in aquaponics. ;-) )
:tokin: :lot-o-toke::tokin:

Yep that's right mate, not sure if you needed it but here's the info on the Hollands Hope

Hollands Hope 2.0 is a cross between Afghan and Dutch Skunk, which has fully adapted to the wet and cold Dutch climate. Hollands Hope 2.0 owes its name to the fact that it can even fully flower and produce excellent results in a wet and changeable summer, thereby giving hope to Dutch outdoor growers. Hollands Hope is a strong and reliable mould resistant plant, 80% Indica and 20% Sativa.

Enjoy your day my good friend:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

Thanks so much! I did little research on the strains that I'm now growing :high-five:

Hi just catching up on the videos.

On the vid of the 10 tips, I liked the idea of a water tank in the tent. My tap water is polluted and it is not only about chlorine, but it gave me the idea of having a small fish aquarium to fertilize water like in aquaponics :) (that's cause i smoked, i won't do it, but the idea is doable and if someone has the space for it and like aquariums, it is probably a good idea to try using used aquarium water as water for plants like in aquaponics. ;-) )
:tokin: :lot-o-toke::tokin:

IVE thought a lot about it. But haven't actually put the idea to the test. Good idea. However I wouldn't recommend having the aquarium right in the tent. That would create a world of trouble in the long run.
However, I'm very interested to know if you can feed you plants fish filter stuff.

Hey pigeons, off topic question coming. After making your bho, what do you do with the stuff stuck to the sides of your glass tube? I have kept mine as is for the time being until I find out if I should keep it or just clean it. Thanks pigeons.

It's funny you ask this. I actually just smoke all my extra stuff last night! I did a diligent scraping and then dabbed it all onto my dabber and smoked away.
Whatever you don't get will be there for the next run. It's a wonderful recycling process! :rofl::bong:

IVE thought a lot about it. But haven't actually put the idea to the test. Good idea. However I wouldn't recommend having the aquarium right in the tent. That would create a world of trouble in the long run.
However, I'm very interested to know if you can feed you plants fish filter stuff.

Yes you can! you will find a lot of videos on youtube for home and pro aquaponics.
However, the interest in real aquaponics is to save water by using a closed circuit (water from fishtank is sent to plants, then filtered by plants soil and re-fed into fish tank).

At home, you can't do that easily, and of course the aquarium must be outside of the tent. But the water from the aquarium should be useable and perfectly organic. Depends what you feed the fish with ?

It is an awesome technic but probably more for large grows in warehouses.

Back
Top Bottom