A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

Happy Thanksgiving weekend Pigeons. :love: :hug: :love:

You too, OG. :hug: :love:

You asked what I was smoking this morning soooo... I started with some Quarter Pounder, followed that up with some Lemon Skunk, and had to add a layer of Red Poison on top! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wife and little guy as well!

Did ya happen to find your wick?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, that was so much fun. :laughtwo: I like the way it feels like we're sitting there with you. Well done, and an excellent kick-off to the holiday. Enjoy the feast.

Ignore all the seeming limitations. It's all smoke and mirrors in the end. The trick to purchasing a home is to allow yourself to see and feel that sense of ownership and responsibility, the sheer joy of knowing you and your loved ones have not just shelter, but the shelter you intended. The part you have to master is to accept the inevitability of achieving your goal. Once you do that you can correctly view the turmoil, frustration and apparent limitation as only transitory and you can faithfully stay the path. All you really have to do here is see it as already done and choose to feel that instead of the frustration of believing there might not be enough money to go around.

This is false thinking. Stop doing this. There's always enough money. The supply of money is inexhaustible, but every time you allow yourself to believe there might be too little for your dream you clog up the free flow. Choose instead to believe you're a money magnet. You're an intelligent and creative man. Think about how it feels to be a money magnet. Now, next time you start to feel frustrated about a lack of funds, stop that thought and replace it with this feeling and do something else to get your mind into a more positive space where you are a money magnet.

When the ownership suddenly goes through without a hitch your friends and family are going to want to know how you got through it so unruffled. Smile and tell them you decided to be happy and gratefully anticipate the outcome you intended. Try this. Watch it happen right before your stunned eyes.

You know I love you and I'm compelled to encourage growth. Life is a glorious cascade of delicious events, but only if you let go and let it happen. You're on the right path. I guess I'm here as an interpreter.

:love: :hug: :love: MUAH!

You asked what I was smoking this morning soooo... I started with some Quarter Pounder, followed that up with some Lemon Skunk, and had to add a layer of Red Poison on top! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wife and little guy as well!

Did ya happen to find your wick?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Of course. The moment I could spend a little time not in front of the camera I found it under my chair! :rofl: what a loser!

Thanks for popping in JB I know you're enjoying that quarter pounder!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, that was so much fun. :laughtwo: I like the way it feels like we're sitting there with you. Well done, and an excellent kick-off to the holiday. Enjoy the feast.

Ignore all the seeming limitations. It's all smoke and mirrors in the end. The trick to purchasing a home is to allow yourself to see and feel that sense of ownership and responsibility, the sheer joy of knowing you and your loved ones have not just shelter, but the shelter you intended. The part you have to master is to accept the inevitability of achieving your goal. Once you do that you can correctly view the turmoil, frustration and apparent limitation as only transitory and you can faithfully stay the path. All you really have to do here is see it as already done and choose to feel that instead of the frustration of believing there might not be enough money to go around.

This is false thinking. Stop doing this. There's always enough money. The supply of money is inexhaustible, but every time you allow yourself to believe there might be too little for your dream you clog up the free flow. Choose instead to believe you're a money magnet. You're an intelligent and creative man. Think about how it feels to be a money magnet. Now, next time you start to feel frustrated about a lack of funds, stop that thought and replace it with this feeling and do something else to get your mind into a more positive space where you are a money magnet.

When the ownership suddenly goes through without a hitch your friends and family are going to want to know how you got through it so unruffled. Smile and tell them you decided to be happy and gratefully anticipate the outcome you intended. Try this. Watch it happen right before your stunned eyes.

You know I love you and I'm compelled to encourage growth. Life is a glorious cascade of delicious events, but only if you let go and let it happen. You're on the right path. I guess I'm here as an interpreter.

:love: :hug: :love: MUAH!

This is a way of thinking that comes natural to me. I made a decision a long time ago to not let anything get me down. Often it's harder to keep a smile than it is to just freak out but the overall reward is much greater.

Your support and comfort means a lot to me. Aside from my mother-inlaw you're a very important and influential woman in my life and when you speak, I listen. I love you to the moon and back.

:love::hug::love: MUAH!

Thank you gentlemen! Happy thanksgiving to both of you as well!!

Doing a harvest right now too. May we all smoke a little something in peace tonight. :passitleft:

:love:

Thank you, I will. :passitleft:

That's a confession of origin (north america, why can't they roll'em??? lol :) ) . That's the funny thing seen from that side of the atlantic (and i suppose the reverse is true, like, putting tobacco in joints which is typically EU, but it never happen in us/can)

I can hardly believe it myself but I rolled it by hand. :lot-o-toke:

:high-five:

I actually had a friend from the east coast that only added tobacco to his blunts. I thought he was crazy. I always though"but the tobacco takes up all the weed space"

:high-five:

Been uploading a video since last night! Here's hoping its done in the next hour or so

Cheers,

Finished product!

These things are bigger than my arms!!

IMG_88354.JPG

Back
Top Bottom