Acapulco Gold, Hydro, By Gwhunran 2023

I've roughly outlined the three plants canopies. The one on the right is the biggest but not the tallest, the one in front is smallest, the one on the left stretched the most, the one on the right has more bud sites.

AG Day 25 Flower (3).jpg

I've roughly outlined the three plants canopies. The one on the right is the biggest but not the tallest, the one in front is smallest, the one on the left stretched the most and not as tall but more bud sites.

AG Day 25 Flower (3).jpg

I was thinking something like that, the right side of the tent looks more consistent in like bud sites, size and height. That left top corner looks taller but less bud sites.

Still all beauties.

I was thinking something like that, the right side of the tent looks more consistent in like bud sites, size and height. That left top corner looks taller but less bud sites.

Still all beauties.
I just fixed the earlier statement. I think the one in front and on the right are the same pheno, but the one on the right is the biggest by far and has way more bud sites coming through the 2nd screen. The one on the left stretched the most and is the different pheno in the tray. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Acapulco Gold
Day 28 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

I'm just adding a lot of high PH tap water every afternoon during the reservoir top up and a small amount PH down to keep it in range as it drops until the next reservoir top up. I check the PH in the morning and in the afternoon a short while after the top up. The PH is staying within acceptable range throughout. I do the same thing in the other grow.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling strongly.

Tomorrow will be reservoir change day.

AG Day 28 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold. Day 28 flower.

AG Day 28 Flower (4).JPG

AG Day 28 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 28 Flower (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 29 since flip.

Reservoir change today. Added the recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Mid Bloom. PHed to 5.5-6.0. Added 60ml Cal-Mag+.
After the afternoon reservoir top up with high PH tap water, the reservoir was in the desired PH range.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling strongly.

The light was raised to it's maximum height to get the best total coverage in the 4'x4'. I bumped the power level up to 500w/600w. I'll be dropping back on power around day 55 flower and going to a 11/13 light schedule until harvest.

AG Day 29 Flower (5).JPG

Acapulco Gold. Day 29 flower.

AG Day 29 Flower (8).JPG

AG Day 29 Flower (7).JPG

AG Day 29 Flower (6).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 30 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.

The plants are handling the new reservoir well. Will add Koolbloom tomorrow.

The plants are drinking heavily and putting out a lot of moisture and the de-humidifier is keeping the rh in range.

The plants are looking good and flowering well.

AG Day 30 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold. Day 30 flower.

AG Day 30 Flower (2).JPG

AG Day 30 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 30 Flower (4).JPG

AG Day 30 Flower (5).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 31 since flip.

The buds are building nicely.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

The plants are drinking heavily.

40ml Koolbloom(0-10-10) added to the reservoir.

AG Day 31 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold. Day 31 flower.

AG Day 31 Flower (2).JPG

AG Day 31 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 31 Flower (5).JPG

AG Day 31 Flower (4).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 32 since flip.

The plants are drinking very heavily. More than the Fuel D.OG at this point but not by too much.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling nicely.

The AC and the de-humidifier are keeping the grow environment perfect at the moment.

The plants are looking good and the buds are really looking good.

AG Day 32 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 32 flower.

AG Day 32 Flower (2).JPG

AG Day 32 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 32 Flower (4).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 33 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.

Some shaded under story was removed today.

The plants are drinking very heavily. More than the Fuel D.OG tray with one more plant. The PH is staying very stable considering the large amount of high PH tap water being added each afternoon.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

The AC and de-humidifier are keeping the environment very nice.

AG Day 33 Flower (2).JPG

Acapulco Gold. Day 33 flower.

AG Day 33 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 33 Flower (4).JPG

AG Day 33 Flower (5).JPG

Acapulco Gold
Day 34 since flip.

The CO2 bucket is still bubbling, but slowly.

The plants are drinking heavily and the de-humidifier is working well.

The plants are looking healthy and the buds are growing well.

AG Day 34 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 34 flower.

AG Day 34 Flower (2).JPG

AG Day 34 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 34 Flower (4).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 34 flower. Zoomed in on the back right corner. Belong to plant on the right. :oops:

Looking great GW. Are you still emptying that dehumidifier twice a day? You should look into a condensate pump or something, then just put a hose on the dehumidifier.

That reminds me, a couple of nights ago my Govee alerted me that the basement RH was above 55%. I went down and found the dehumidifier had filled up and kicked off. I emptied it, then removed the drain hose and blew through it. A big plug of snot came out🤢 I put everything back together and it's draining again, hopefully good for another year.

Looking great GW. Are you still emptying that dehumidifier twice a day? You should look into a condensate pump or something, then just put a hose on the dehumidifier.

That reminds me, a couple of nights ago my Govee alerted me that the basement RH was above 55%. I went down and found the dehumidifier had filled up and kicked off. I emptied it, then removed the drain hose and blew through it. A big plug of snot came out🤢 I put everything back together and it's draining again, hopefully good for another year.
Yeah, I am still emptying it twice a day. It almost always is near full and still running. I've caught it twice so far full and shut down. I'm sure it will happen more often but I've got it timed pretty well. Empty first thing in the morning and empty it close to lights out. I may get tired of emptying it, but I'm not tired of it yet. Emptying the tank gives me reassurance that it's working. Another reason for not doing something more permanent is I have to move it around to work in the grow area. I put it in the middle between both grows when I'm not in there.

I've had to clear drain lines of the snotty gunk on ACs

Acapulco Gold
Day 35 since flip.

The grow room is running nicely. The outside weather is nice and on the cool side.

The plants are still looking healthy and the buds are growing well. Getting tric. development but not as much as the Fuel D.OG.

The CO2 bucket is still going on day 8.

The plants are drinking heavily, the daily afternoon reservoir top ups are the largest ever.

AG Day 35 Flower (1).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 35 flower.

AG Day 35 Flower (2).JPG

AG Day 35 Flower (3).JPG

AG Day 35 Flower (4).JPG

massive nice grow. nute and environment control are deadly. really like the double netting as well.
also gobsmacked at how much that dehum removes. good job.

that's exactly what i expect acapulco to look like to me. i'm runnin three right now from bean and they all came up indica phenos. hybrid, but indica for sure. acapulco to me has always been sativa heavy, or even full.

not sold on c02 but blah blah. you're running a really cool show here. gonna be a big finish.

The room evolved over the years. I decided to add AC and that led to insulating it well, so the cool air would be retained. Did such a good job of insulating it that it will stay too warm without the AC and I'll get condensation in the room without the de-humidifier when the plants are big.

I've got a use for the aftermath of the CO2 buckets so the way I look at it, I've used the buckets several times and have not had a bad yield, so why jinx it.

There's more than one pheno in that tray. The one on the right takes up most of the screen, the one on the left is very tall and less compact. The one on the front looks like the one on the right but it's little sister.

I am liking the way the buds are growing so far.

insulating will moderate both low and high temps. high rh is mostly handled by air exchange from indoor to outdoor.

exhausting as much air as you can direct to outdoor will bring both temps and rh down, reducing the load on the ac and dehum, increasing efficiency and lowering both cost and power consumption.

moving air to outdoor is the answer to a lot of environment trouble, and it's the cheapest as it's just a hole and a fan. a lot like adult entertainment.

Many moons ago, I had a poor excuse for a mobile AC but it was better than nothing. I still depended mostly on exhaust pulling or pushing air through sealed hid light fixtures. The hot air left the grow area. I still have those rather powerful exhaust, still operational but hooked to inkbirds set at an emergency temp. to kick in. Only going to come on if the room temp gets above what a properly functioning AC would maintain. I also have the AC set to re-circulate instead of vented. To keep as many CO2 molecules floating around as possible.

The HID time was before each room had it's own AC unit and the area was over-insulated. The first season I ran with the current set up, there was no de-humidifier and I got condensation. No mold, but I purchased the de-humidifier, thanks @LKABudMan, and the environment has been great ever since.

Back
Top Bottom