IMG_048117.JPG

IMG_04808.JPG

After defoliation

STC_0497.JPG

STB_0496.JPG

STB_0494.JPG

STA_0495.JPG

STA_0493.JPG

Day 21 trimming of fan leaves. I'm hoping I didn't take too much off. The white widow I got from Chief is off the hook. It's already forming colas not just buds!!!
I had to install quite a few bamboo poles to support the stems reaching towards the top. They would fall over on their own. Is this normal?????
HUGE fan leaves were weighing down a lot of the colas so all those went bye bye. I created a ton more light penetration

Nice defoliation! Not too much, just enough for D21. And yes, a lot of the sativas grow leggy sometimes, stakes are often present in any sativa grow. I would use plastic, though, as I have found that wood molds in hydro applications.

Good to know Jandre on the poles thanks!

Yea these damn plants are VERY leggy. the nodes are very far apart and I was wondering if that was normal as well. I guess so.
I was worried I had taken off too much but so far so good I guess. One plant runted out and didn't grow hardley at all. That was a Head Cheese. I don't expect much from that plant at all

Looks great. You really need that airflow. One thing about alot of plants in a inclosed area, alot of moisture in there. PM and mites love a thick mass of leafs with little airflow. Yours is a grow that you need to keep the leafage down on. Looking great, maybe some super cropping in some form to keep the canopy alittle closer to even. But then that's always hard if you grow different strains in the same flip, or you do a continuous grow. Rep's also, and I'll catch up on what ya got going it time. But you did great on the defoliation, in a perfectly lite area, such as sun, I'd never remove a green leave I didn't have to. But you did great, Keepem Green

TALK ABOUT SATIVA DOM TENT! thoseee thingggss are lannkkkyyy! I love it! just like my figure! haha +reps my friend :Namaste:

Thanks for the reps Deege!!!
So..........your a skinny bitch like me huh?? lol My wife hates it I'm so thin lol And the kicker is I can eat all I want and not gain weight!!!

Yeah these are some tall lanky plants alright. If they grow any taller I'm going to have issues like I've said.

Looks great. You really need that airflow. One thing about alot of plants in a inclosed area, alot of moisture in there. PM and mites love a thick mass of leafs with little airflow. Yours is a grow that you need to keep the leafage down on. Looking great, maybe some super cropping in some form to keep the canopy alittle closer to even. But then that's always hard if you grow different strains in the same flip, or you do a continuous grow. Rep's also, and I'll catch up on what ya got going it time. But you did great on the defoliation, in a perfectly lite area, such as sun, I'd never remove a green leave I didn't have to. But you did great, Keepem Green

Yeah I have 2 fans in each back corner so air flow is something I have plenty of. I've heard of supercropping but haven't read up on it yet. I'd really like to keep the canopy the same but.......seems every damn grow I have ONE pissant plant that decides it doesn't want to grow. Every damn time I'm tellin ya lol
Thanks for the reps there Norcali. You and Deege made my day! Been sterilzing tent one for the next grow and it's getting tiresom. Tear down, take apart everything, clean and reassemble..........ugh

Hey A1 - Looking good! :bravo:

Nice defoliation. Loved the bear story. I've been face to face with black bears while hunting, but never a Grizzly. Yikes!

Do you use Silica? I'm a big believer in its ability to help make plants sturdy and resist heat (bugs don't like it either). All important things in growing! :)

Hey A1 - Looking good! :bravo:

Nice defoliation. Loved the bear story. I've been face to face with black bears while hunting, but never a Grizzly. Yikes!

Do you use Silica? I'm a big believer in its ability to help make plants sturdy and resist heat (bugs don't like it either). All important things in growing! :)

I do not use silica, I actually went into my hydroshop a couple of weeks ago asking them about it and they didn't seem all that interested in telling me about it.
I have another sativa grow going so any info you could give me and useage would be greatly appreciated !!

Yeah, bears are a bitch thats all I can say. Have dealt with them more then I'd care to. Hate giving my salmon up to a bear but..........bear always wins!

So..........your a skinny bitch like me huh?? lol My wife hates it I'm so thin lol And the kicker is I can eat all I want and not gain weight!!!

Yeah these are some tall lanky plants alright. If they grow any taller I'm going to have issues like I've said.

No! I'm HUGE! a monster! a complete indica figure! STOCKKYYY. lol not. Yea my lady hates it too :x EAt EAt EAt and can't gain a single pound. she hates that too haha.

Hey A1 - great story :thumb:
They funny part is I for the life of my didn't realize you had other journals - duh! LOL
Well better late than never I suppose :)
They are looking good that is for sure, how much longer do they have?

:peace:

No! I'm HUGE! a monster! a complete indica figure! STOCKKYYY. lol not. Yea my lady hates it too :x EAt EAt EAt and can't gain a single pound. she hates that too haha.

I used to be like you two mooks... then old age and a slower metabolism got me. had to tell my growling stomach I really wasn't hungry. Scariest day of my life is when I stepped on the scale and it went over 200. I'm back down to 205 finally, (Thank you very much) but still have a way to go to lose this F#$%!&G GUT!

I know, my wife is now trying to fatten me up. She says I don't eat enough!

Hey A1 - great story :thumb:
They funny part is I for the life of my didn't realize you had other journals - duh! LOL
Well better late than never I suppose :)
They are looking good that is for sure, how much longer do they have?

:peace:

Ms !!! Always nice to see you in my journals. I'm actually going to PM you in a bit. Your a dirt dude and I have dirt questions lol
I have 2 grows going on right now. Tent 2 and tent 3, Another grow starting next weekend in tent 1 again. Then there is my mother and cloning room lol.
This grow is halfway through week 3 of flower. They are still growing tall a bit but it has slowed down now for the most part. They all look very healthy and happy except for one plant. It just never got started and took off. I will be weighing everything Tuesday from the first grow and get veryone THC and CBD numbers as I'm having it all tested.

I used to be like you two mooks... then old age and a slower metabolism got me. had to tell my growling stomach I really wasn't hungry. Scariest day of my life is when I stepped on the scale and it went over 200. I'm back down to 205 finally, (Thank you very much) but still have a way to go to lose this F#$%!&G GUT!

I'm 5'7 and 145 pounds! I'd like to gain some weight actually.

I know, my wife is now trying to fatten me up. She says I don't eat enough!

Ms !!! Always nice to see you in my journals. I'm actually going to PM you in a bit. Your a dirt dude and I have dirt questions lol
I have 2 grows going on right now. Tent 2 and tent 3, Another grow starting next weekend in tent 1 again. Then there is my mother and cloning room lol.
This grow is halfway through week 3 of flower. They are still growing tall a bit but it has slowed down now for the most part. They all look very healthy and happy except for one plant. It just never got started and took off. I will be weighing everything Tuesday from the first grow and get veryone THC and CBD numbers as I'm having it all tested.

I'm 5'7 and 145 pounds! I'd like to gain some weight actually.

I was, too, 7 years ago. Well, a bit taller, but 149 and wore 29x34 pants. Now... 34x34. It, to me, seems like a SQUARE FIGURE.

im 5'7"
i used to be a slim 135lbs till the age of 39 then my belly grew and i gained 20lbs lol
now im 155
itll happen once you hit about 40ish lol
and yes i used to eat whatever i wanted still kinda do but have to watch certain things like all the cokes i used to drink i only drink 1 or 2 a day now lol

Back
Top Bottom