OMFG !! @InTheShed !! that is totally my favourite Sesame Street thing ever! :love: (he posted a thing here) to this day I will sing it - the counting section with the long tweeeeeeelve at the end - whenever the number 12 comes up!! Woo hoo! I’m going back to watch it after posting this :D

May or may not be looking at some Panama crosses from ACE... :p
Can’t wait to see what you get and the growing of them! They have some great crosses with it.
That 11 blade leaf plant is a doozy,

Added: I thought this might be in your wheelhouse ;)
Thanks! I’m stoked for it :yummy:

And thanks so much for the Mars reminder :eek: I totally forgot that was coming up. I remember the last one very well - you could really perceive the orb-ness of it :love:
Update: State of the Gardn(er) FTFY ;)
IKYW
:laughtwo:
Most likely. I'm sure it will be happy in flower.
I’m glad you likely concur. Seeing as everything is pretty good and CD-1 could probably go into flower now and be fine (I’m waiting on the moon ;) ) I might just have the courage to drop wattage even more and see!
Hope it was organic...
I really have no idea! Radioactive scrambled eggs with literally zero flavour so I’m guessing not organic!

hope your imaging goes as well as it can.
Hope you have positive results from your tests or they help in some way.
hope the imaging showed them exactly what they were looking for.
Hope it all goes well, Amy
ThanksMe too. Very very glad it’s done, it was ordered 9 moons ago so it’s a big load off my mind to have it over. Big day - lots of in and out and getting about and 2 trips in to town. Phewf!

Home and tucked in - well fed and medicated and Panama happy.
should be a good buzz tonight
Yes it is!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
It got a bit overdried once early on but is still holding nice flavour and aroma. Sweetness, like nectar, on a piney ‘background’. Relaxing of body and mind.
:meditate:

That one beautiful pic will do just fine for now!
:thumb:

has a zen feeling to me :Namaste: very nice
:Namaste: excellent...

I'm getting a covid test Friday to clear me to go into the op room for a cortisone shot in the hip the following Tuesday, need to relube the hip joint it's been a couple years.

All my best wishes for both of those things. I hope the re-lube is super effective for you!

You definitely deserve a treat when you get home :cheer: :ganjamon: :green_heart:

Hello :ciao: I was in hibernation for the dark moon from last Friday and it kind of extended through the weekend. We turned of the internet for a good 36+ hours too. It was good - I forget how much I enjoy it when I do and am resolved to do it more often.

Much new moon garden business was attended to and proof of activity will be forthcoming, sometime :love:
cool here:meditate:

:passitleft: :meditate: :love:

I hope all are as well and safe as possible out there!

What do you say to someone who just came out of hibernation, somehow “good morning” just doesn’t seem good enough;)

You say “here’s your coffee. Would you like me to rub your feet before or after breakfast in bed?” :love: :rofl:

I noticed you weren’t around, cuz. I’m glad it was a happy absence.

Harvest pixel drop :hippy:

I’ve taken my endocannabinoid system on another trip to Panama this fine Friday afternoon and it puts me in a mode to share my manic Monday encounter with a delicious dark devil, which I captured in pixels and then vanquished - soon to be consumed.

The pixels :D

This line of DDA (d#4) seems especially prone to guttation :love: That’s the same instance in each photo, just from different angles. It’s the 3rd one of them I have grown that has done it :) Lucky me :D

The camera was still outside a couple of days later when this visit blessed me
View media item 1799676
View media item 1799677
Long-neck Turtle (unimaginative name for such a pretty thing :straightface: )

That grass it’s nestled in is what provides the green background in the DDA photos above. I took them while lying in the same place. Nice place.

So’s Panama :meditate:

Much love and goodness to all of you and your gardens. A more fulsome update on the living garden will be, soon I hope.

:love:
:surf:

Hey Amy,

it’s been a Month since your sour Bubba became dry enough to leave alone in a jar.. how’s the smoke now, 30 days later?

I actually harvested an organic sour bubba myself, about 11 days ago. It’s still in the fridge.

oh Yeah,
Photobomb

:reading420magazine:

I’ve taken my endocannabinoid system on another trip to Panama this fine Friday afternoon and it puts me in a mode to share my manic Monday encounter with a delicious dark devil, which I captured in pixels and then vanquished - soon to be consumed.

:circle-of-love:

Beautiful turtle! Nice shooting :love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom