Amy Gardner's First Journal - Outdoor - Critical Cure & Chaos In The Forest

keep smiling.......it's good for you and if all else fails it gives your face something to do.....:slide:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:congratulations Whoo Hoo:bravo::Namaste:
Congratulations Amy!!!!!:green_heart:

:thanks::green_heart: Thank you all! Very much appreciated. I’m very honoured to be honoured and I’m really looking forward to wearing my new t-shirt with pride and using a very special nug jar! OMG - just realised I didn’t thank the sponsors... better go and put a word in ...:surf:

Congrats on the big win Amy! Very much deserved. You'll love that magical butter machine if ya don't already have one. It makes excellent pain cream in no time. Very easy clean up. I use mine at least a couple times a month.
High neiko! Hey thank you man - I’m well proud :)

I know! wouldn’t an MB be wonderful? I looked into them months ago, re buying one, and they weren’t able to be shipped here so with that, and the cost, I’d kind of let go of being able to get one. But earlier I looked at MB in Oz and it’s just this last month become available here and MB has an Aus. based website too, that’s a new development. I wonder if this means it may be possible after all... I think I’d fall over the moon if that happened!

Just trimmed up some of the little bitty buds from harvest to do a test in the jar with (it’s not ready yet) so I’ve been vaping some sugar leaf this morning. Very nice way to start a holiday day. Life is very good. :volcano-smiley:

Congrats Amy on your MoTM win!
Well deserved! Smell the flowers.
:high-five:
:bravo:

Congrats on the big win Amy! Very much deserved. You'll love that magical butter machine if ya don't already have one. It makes excellent pain cream in no time. Very easy clean up. I use mine at least a couple times a month.

Hey Neiko, how does that cream work on pain... I have a cronic seizure affliction and really need to use creams like Bio Freeze and etc regularly.. really stinks, but is acceptably effective... I guess...

Back
Top Bottom