Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I tend to agree with you ween, but what I find attractive is not what others find attractive. Everyone has their thing that others kind of balk at. My wife's friend and her boyfriend were at the house the other night and he started talking about her toes and got very excitable about it. He then went on to say that he used to hate feet and is not into them but that hers are amazing. I just had to giggle a little because there is no way he got that excited without finding them attractive.

I tend to agree with you ween, but what I find attractive is not what others find attractive. Everyone has their thing that others kind of balk at. My wife's friend and her boyfriend were at the house the other night and he started talking about her toes and got very excitable about it. He then went on to say that he used to hate feet and is not into them but that hers are amazing. I just had to giggle a little because there is no way he got that excited without finding them attractive.
nothing like some good toe now and then. :rofl:

If I took a picture of my feet everyone would probable gage I have a couple knock toes and I have had two operations on them so it would be like Frankenstein toes :laugh:

Did you get to see her toes? I kinda joke with people that say are you an ass man or a breast man to which I say I'm a vagina man!:rofl: come on now, that's where it's at!

If I took a picture of my feet everyone would probable gage I have a couple knock toes and I have had two operations on them so it would be like Frankenstein toes :laugh:

Believe me - there's someone out there who goes all glassy-eyed over Frankenstein toes. :thumb:

[Edit] and then the very next post I read starts like this:

"PCaddict , yes it does smell until the cheese forms lol that’s why I let it curdle in the garage. " :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did you get to see her toes? I kinda joke with people that say are you an ass man or a breast man to which I say I'm a vagina man!:rofl: come on now, that's where it's at!
I have to admit I am right there with you Ween. I am a lover of all three parts :rofl: and more

The female form calls to me in many shapes and sizes. I have a thing for thighs, hips and bootys, but that is not to say I cannot appreciate a ladies chest, smile or overall figure. Vagina man sounds reasonable to me, though I am yet to be in a public spot (not a strip club) where they are easily viewed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: Oh and no I did not see her feet or her toes. She has other assets that would interest me more :laugh: :laugh:

Aww. Big man hug for ya!:hug:
:hug:....a return 'man' hug for my Ween.....just dont go showin me your toe toes...:rofl:

Ummm....Some social distancing, please! :rofl:

The female form calls to me in many shapes and sizes. I have a thing for thighs, hips and bootys, but that is not to say I cannot appreciate a ladies chest, smile or overall figure. Vagina man sounds reasonable to me, though I am yet to be in a public spot (not a strip club) where they are easily viewed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: Oh and no I did not see her feet or her toes. She has other assets that would interest me more :laugh: :laugh:

I think I must be an "ass man" cuz people are always pointing at me saying, "He's such an ass, man!" :hmmmm:

Vagina man sounds reasonable to me, though I am yet to be in a public spot (not a strip club) where they are easily viewed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well it's an important lady part, that's all I know. :goof:

Now then...finally a discussion for the pages....
Personally ...i find ALL PARTS very lickable.....and i mean ALL!..........YUP even there...maybe the HOTTEST!
:reading420magazine:
(bad Duggs)

:rofl: ok now we're taking this discussion to the deep end!:rofl:

Ummm....Some social distancing, please! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I tend to like whatever part I’m lacking in my life! Lol.
That’s awful!

I appreciate what I got but admire what I don’t. Just the dog in me I guess.....lookin never hurt

Back
Top Bottom