Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Sounds like a plan. Maybe we can dig a tunnel?:rofl:

I'm a little concerned with these little budlets I have forming on a few of my plants similar to the ones on my previous grow that I had to scrap. Timer is fine. Could it be from light generated from the heating element of the space heater in the tent....?

And pics of the seedlings, clones and flower tent.

Ok chapo. Green is looking nice

That's actually a great idea, you hearing this @Duggan?
My eyes lit up......It could be done.....couldn't it???
TBH , i try not to think about the LP too much...gets my BP up very high. I'm not dealing with that very well....as u know!!.
It's something that continues to EAT away at me. Please try and understand why.....

Thanks Gov! So do you think it's OK in veg tent? Regardless, I unplugged it and will get heat from my dehumidifier just out side the tent and my under rug/tent heater if needed.

Things are looking great ween, nice line up. That BH has a beautiful green glow to it, I love that strain. Have a great Sunday.

Thanks Eggs! I am pretty psyched about all of my current strains but Bubbas up at the top!

Thanks Gov! I'll pull all my heaters and instead heat the room the tents are in.

Next dilemma question. One of my tents, the 4x4 with seedlings and clones, the timer got changed at some point but guessing it was when I first put plants in because they all look great, no issues! The problem is lights go on about 30 or 40 minutes before my other 2 tents so that is really going to throw off my plans to run perpetual.

Is there a way to move the lights on timer up a little at a time so it's the same as the other 2 tents without messing up my plants? Or should I just suck it up and leave lights on time the same for this set of plants?

Cheers!:passitleft:

I'd like to but won't that mess with the plants? I've always been told to keep lights on time the same, I.e. don't change it.....
If you're only moving the time 20 to 30 minutes before/after, they will be fine. Frankly, they should be fine even if you shifted by 12 hours. The key is that, when you change the time, do it in a way where they won't be getting more than 12 hours of light consecutively.

If you're only moving the time 20 to 30 minutes before/after, they will be fine. Frankly, they should be fine even if you shifted by 12 hours. The key is that, when you change the time, do it in a way where they won't be getting more than 12 hours of light consecutively.
that's a much better explanation than mine thanks krip!

Back
Top Bottom