Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Thanks Sticky! I have not looked at it under the scope but will. I just figured someone was chomping it but there are only a few spots and I see no signs of movement. I'll take a look later or tomorrow.

:passitleft:
it looks like either to hot of nutes or some critters but not sure but it doesn't look good at all good luck ween!

So many different , all successful growing styles.. :passitleft:Gov, you grow perpetual so high yields are not a priority and therefor not training for yield suits your style perfectly especially with fresh produce always available. Since i only have time for 3 crops a year , they need to be as high yielding as possible...it's just the way i need it to be. The extra time and space for a perp. i simply don't have. Thats the reason i train so much , to make them get old before bloom, watever it takes.
Cheers Gov and gang.

I get it 100% Duggan. Not throwing any shade. In fact, my first year I ran from seed in hempy buckets in a 3'-4' space. I trained the "F" out of those 2 plants each time because I needed to maximize my yield. It would have been hard to justify the liabilities of growing and STILL having to purchase in the end. My bride would have been unhappy. I'm fortunate to have the space I do and the opportunity to utilize it accordingly. That not only allows me to harvest something almost every month, but I usually have 3-4 strains going at a time.

Growing space, lights, seeds...it's all like money... Sometimes despite best efforts it's still just never enough.

Nice, ...a #15 . Excellent.. :passitleft:...Let us all know when she takes off...I find it's the day after you give them a drink , for the first time (after transplant) Thats when they have been building roots , checking out the new soil , looking /hunting for moisture. When things dry out they have a decent root system happening , so thats why they go crazy after that first drink. Fun/good times bud..:passitleft:

I've been thinking a lot about planting in 12/12 with the kit, how do you plan to approach feeding? still water only for a few weeks? Thank you for trying this brother :passitleft: I hadn't even put any thought into how I would approach this. I really look forward to your progress.
Hay Farmer I finally got the seeds out, You should have them in 5 to 7 days

I've been thinking a lot about planting in 12/12 with the kit, how do you plan to approach feeding? still water only for a few weeks? Thank you for trying this brother :passitleft: I hadn't even put any thought into how I would approach this. I really look forward to your progress.

For the most part, planning on the usual routine minus water only. She is about 5 weeks old and no signs of needing water/feed yet. When she does, I'll start with trans and alternate drenches with straight water in between. I'm guessing once flowering kicks into overdrive that I'll treat as we do photos in flower and water/feed every 4 days but would love to hear anyone's thoughts on that.

Gonna try to get my soil out of my packed garage so I can get it cooking. Wish me luck.

Cheers!:passitleft:

Awesome!! looking forward to september, I don't think I'll let Neville go el natural:nervous-guy::rofl:

You said it Farmers....if any of us just let their Neville go...they will soon realize they made a big mistake. NH is gonna require A LOT of LSTing, of all types, otherwise she will simply overtake ANY and ALL available space , not only upwards , but outward too. I just hope peeps doing that grow with us take very special care not to let this happen. Cheers Farmers. :high-five:

For the most part, planning on the usual routine minus water only. She is about 5 weeks old and no signs of needing water/feed yet. When she does, I'll start with trans and alternate drenches with straight water in between. I'm guessing once flowering kicks into overdrive that I'll treat as we do photos in flower and water/feed every 4 days but would love to hear anyone's thoughts on that.

Gonna try to get my soil out of my packed garage so I can get it cooking. Wish me luck.

Cheers!:passitleft:
I'd go with what you're planning Ween. When it starts to need a drink I'd go with a Trans. Normally at that point the soil is getting really dry and it will help keep the microbes happy. They can go dormant if it gets too dry. Other than that just follow the normal feeding.

You said it Farmers....if any of us just let their Neville go...they will soon realize they made a big mistake. NH is gonna require A LOT of LSTing, of all types, otherwise she will simply overtake ANY and ALL available space , not only upwards , but outward too. I just hope peeps doing that grow with us take very special care not to let this happen. Cheers Farmers. :high-five:
im going to do mine in a 15 gal soft pot im planning on doing a bonsai of sorts keep it under 3 ft. of plant! :)

Thanks Morg! I did it! 2 large totes 27 gal I think, a 42 gal garbage can just over 1/2 full and a medium tote! Lifting high enough to slide down a work bench and various piles of shit and through narrow spaces, phew! Now it's thawing in the sun in the basement! I'm tuckered!

Back
Top Bottom